We Made it to the Top! Come on In

Replied by hjm331 on topic Porgy, I don't fill up

Porgy, I don't fill up gas at Chevron so I dont even use their card. I don't have a dedicated gas card because I charge my gas purchases on the rest of my cards and pay it off in full every month so I can get a CLI on my cards.
16 years 3 months ago #346

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Dont get Meya mad at

Dont get Meya mad at you, her Chevron card has a higher credit limit then mine does :fun:

everyone should vist this site www.thetruthaboutcreditcards.com

I am sure you will find it very interesting.
16 years 3 months ago #347

Replied by hjm331 on topic Sorry Meya! Is this better?

Sorry Meya! Is this better?
16 years 3 months ago #348
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic You just did it agian,

You just did it agian, you do not have to click quote to respond to me, just click post reply at the top tabs which says "New Topic and Post Reply." Click quote when you want to respond to something that I said before someone else.

When you see that there is someone in here (by clicking the finance network logo above), and you want to chat, click that person's name, and then click send an instant message or just send them a message to come to the chat room. I will show you when I see you in here ok. I bet you will like it much better.
16 years 3 months ago #349

Replied by hjm331 on topic Sure, no problem buddie. I

Sure, no problem buddie. I was going to sign it sooner but I am trying to shorten You and Porgy's Quotes. You two went off the hook with the quotes. It makes the pages too long and will cause others to not be interested. When you are responding to a statement directly under him, you do not have to use the quote button because all it does it repeats what you guys have been saying over and over again (and others if it is selected in the posting). Try to use the chat room, me and Porgy had a great time in there. I set up a link in the fourm so that it will be easier to find. Trust me, it is a lot better and faster than constantly going back and forth in the fourms.

I promise to sign your new Topic, you know that I am not going to pass you by lil brother, I just have to finish up here.

Ya that's what I started doing. Everytime I go to the chat room, no one is there.
16 years 3 months ago #350
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Sure, no problem buddie. I

Sure, no problem buddie. I was going to sign it sooner but I am trying to shorten You and Porgy's Quotes. You two went off the hook with the quotes. It makes the pages too long and will cause others to not be interested. When you are responding to a statement directly under him, you do not have to use the quote button because all it does it repeats what you guys have been saying over and over again (and others if it is selected in the posting). Try to use the chat room, me and Porgy had a great time in there. I set up a link in the fourm so that it will be easier to find. Trust me, it is a lot better and faster than constantly going back and forth in the fourms.

I promise to sign your new Topic, you know that I am not going to pass you by lil brother, I just have to finish up here.
16 years 3 months ago #351

Replied by hjm331 on topic Well what do you know!

Well what do you know! Frances has made it back!
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100065
:fun: :fun: :laugh:

Meya go sign the official FG Wall of Fame. It's not official until you sign it lol
16 years 3 months ago #352
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Well what do you know!

16 years 3 months ago #353

Replied by hjm331 on topic Hold on boo-boo, I got

Hold on boo-boo, I got to put my thinking cap on. I have to go on Rhapsody and figure that out.

Ok cool. Thanks
16 years 3 months ago #354
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Hold on boo-boo, I got

Hold on boo-boo, I got to put my thinking cap on. I have to go on Rhapsody and figure that out.
:dumbfounded:
16 years 3 months ago #355

Replied by hjm331 on topic There is a Rev who

There is a Rev who makes Jam? I though Smuckers had that market sewn up, LOL see what happens when you hit 47?

Rap is going to be off the chambers then. I don't really think that hjm331 really knows much about run dmc like he think he does. I think it is the series on tv that he is really interested in. Run Dmc was pretty cool in the begining but began to change up when they started making music that no one could really dance to anymore. That is when a lot of us stop playing his recent music and just stayed old school with it.

Meya, you're probably right. I don't know much about Run DMC as much as I would like too. I've just heard their greatest hits and watch their show, but from what I've heard on their greatest music, they have some really good songs.

Meya, what are some of the songs that they made where people couldn't dance to?
16 years 3 months ago #356
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic There is a Rev who

There is a Rev who makes Jam? I though Smuckers had that market sewn up, LOL see what happens when you hit 47?

Rap is going to be off the chambers then. I don't really think that hjm331 really knows much about run dmc like he think he does. I think it is the series on tv that he is really interested in. Run Dmc was pretty cool in the begining but began to change up when they started making music that no one could really dance to anymore. That is when a lot of us stop playing his recent music and just stayed old school with it.
:confused:
16 years 3 months ago #357

Replied by porgy1000 on topic I think Rev. Run recorded

I think Rev. Run recorded a new jam. I was watching Run's House the other day and Rev. Run played the song for his bro (Russell Simmons) in their limo. I just can't find the name of the song. But that song was bangin![/quote]

There is a Rev who makes Jam? I though Smuckers had that market sewn up, LOL see what happens when you hit 47? :fun:
16 years 3 months ago #358

Replied by hjm331 on topic Chika, chika, booooom, boooooom, squishhhhh,

Chika, chika, booooom, boooooom, squishhhhh, slllliiiik. OH I was just beat boxing to what you was rapping. Did anyone hear me? I hope not.

Ya definitely sounded like a Run DMC starting off with Jam Master Jay scratchin lol[/color]

I think Rev. Run recorded a new jam. I was watching Run's House the other day and Rev. Run played the song for his bro (Russell Simmons) in their limo. I just can't find the name of the song. But that song was bangin!

16 years 3 months ago #359
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Chika, chika, booooom, boooooom, squishhhhh,

Chika, chika, booooom, boooooom, squishhhhh, slllliiiik. OH I was just beat boxing to what you was rapping. Did anyone hear me? I hope not.

Ya definitely sounded like a Run DMC starting off with Jam Master Jay scratchin lol

:laugh: :laugh:
16 years 3 months ago #360