We Made it to the Top! Come on In

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic I guess the group is

I guess the group is burnt out...lol. I know you all have not forgot about anyone because all of you are almost here. Maybe it is me, school has started back, so I am loaded with more homework than clients. I attend school online because sitting in class puts me to sleep. Seems like all my instructors are long winded (talk too much) and at times I just want to say, "Shut the Heck Up!" I like it better here becasue I can sneak away from my homeowrk and see what my FG family is doing. I was up late last night hoping that someone would come through and chill with me, but no one came :worried: . Seems like we chatted more with the reviews instead of here. Well lets try to forget credit cards for a minute and see what our social life is like. I got a bunch of stuff to say, I am overloaded with the credit cards and applying for credit, I want to release some other issues like.....what do you guys do with your free life away from work and FG reviews...lmao. :cheesing:
16 years 6 months ago #421
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Offline, Offline, offline, oh excuse

Offline, Offline, offline, oh excuse me from mentioning what is going through my head right about now. I was just reading all my FRIENDS profiles, and by my surprise, everyone is OFFLINE. I guess I will wait till you all eat your dinner in peace, maybe you will be on line then......Lmao, guess what I am having? Chuck Roast, Greens, Mac & Cheese, Hot Water Cornbread, and Yams. Did I make someone hungry? Well I am, that is exactly what I have my mom cooking for me right about now. God I cant wait until she is through, the older she gets, the longer it takes for her to cook. She cooks one item at a time, "BUMMER" Hurry up Mom, I am going anorexia over here! <<SLAAPPP>> sorry for the noise people, I just had to slap a few of FG members hands away from my plate.
16 years 6 months ago #422
  • StephNY
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by StephNY on topic I made it over FG,

I made it over FG, Tee, dee and Meya. Welcome to everyone else who decided to make it over. I'm happy to be here!!!
16 years 6 months ago #423

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Happy Monday to everyone! I hope

Happy Monday to everyone!

I hope that you feel comfortable posting by now, and invite all financial topics to be posted in the appropriate categories.

I am working on a faq section with some useful tips for those that are not familiar with the layout.

There are also a few clubs that are getting started that you may wish to join. These clubs bring people with similar interests together, so you can obtain the information you need and bring you closer to your goals and more FREEEDOM!
16 years 6 months ago #424
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Hi Tee, hold on let

Hi Tee, hold on let me scoot Dee over some....puuuusshhh! Now make yourself comfortable, please excuse Dee, she is my little sister who have been by my side before the birth of the Network... :cheesing: Thanks for stopping in, we are so glad to have you hear with us. Make sure you get enough snacks so you will have enough strength when the other crew steps in.... :cheesing: Tee feel free to search around the site so that you can become familiar with the forums, clubs, blogs, chat, and events. Fg has provides some good topics for us to read upon which I know that you will find very helpful for yourself and others. Tee what ever you do, please bookmark your calender for our first meeting on Oct 7th, 07 @ 7:00 PM EST. I know you are going to have a good time there. It is going to be so exciting to finally chat with the owner of the site and all the members who posted thier hearts out in the credit reviews (including yourself). Please bare with us, everyone is not aware that the Network is up and running now. I did not notice it until yesterday morning, but I am so glad that we are here. Let's strive to make this board the best on the web, your suggested thoughts means a lot here so if there is something you would like to say, throw it out on the tabel, we will listen. :cool:
16 years 6 months ago #425
  • tee
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by tee on topic Hello Meya, I wanted to introduce

Hello Meya,

I wanted to introduce myself and say how happy I am to be here. I will be watching for new arrivals and growth for your new site. Good luck and thank you for such a needed place.

PS. I read the credit card posts....very helpful. I will use alot of your input.

Thanks,
Tee
16 years 6 months ago #426
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Where is everyone?

Alright guys, we all know that you are just having fun and receiving tans in the credit cards reviews :cool: , but don't you think it is about time to come int to the network to show another side of you? I know you guys are not afriad of chatting especially when were slapping tons of Re:'s on each other. :cheesing: I am a talk-a-tive person and loves to chat among my buddies. Coffee is stale, snacks are prunning, but since I have patience with my FG family members I guess I will re brew and re-cook for you...lol! Deborah, Yanira, stephNY, Pamela2, Reichie tee, Eric, DaBrat, Nessa, Theo, Brian, Icecoldtoo, Kevin, DeeDee, quenissa, and ....I think that I am doing good to remember you guys off the top of my head...lol. WHERE ARE YOOOUUUU! I think Dee is the only one who crossed over from the twilight zone, and Darrel has been added to the crew. Get in here, you know that I have to hear from you guys in order function :worried:
16 years 6 months ago #427
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

was created by Meya

Hello everyone, I am so glad to be here until I feel like crying. I will be waiting for you all to come in so that we can sit down and chat. I am about to go and make some coffee for us, if you like some just help yourself. Deborah is out fixing up snacks for us and Dee, Yanira, StephNY, Icecoldtoo, Eric, Brammy, Kevin, Theo, Brian, DM, Nessa, Pamela2, should be in here any minute. Ok guys, we are off the reviews now, come on is so that we can get to know each other (other than geting denied, delayed, and approved for credit). Before I get up from my chair, I am going ot let you all in on a secret, my pictture in on my profile. That is my nephew Darius, that you see under me (we are so close) and it doesn't seem like he is ever going to stay away from me...lol. He has been in my care since birth, including my two other children Daivd and Jordan. I am full of boys over here, does any one want to switch for a girl....lmao. Ok, I will be right back, make yourself comfortable when you enter this room, I am pretty sure that you all know that doors are never locked here. :cool:
16 years 6 months ago #428