We Made it to the Top! Come on In

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Oh yes, you have seen

Oh yes, you have seen him! No wait, what about the "Steinfield" joke? We won't go there in here but you seen it..lol. I like the 98% vs the 2% men. He killed me when he said, "You women kill me looking for a 98% man, when he don't exist, and even if he did exist, he probably wouldn't want your ragedy [behind]. You put down a 98% man and dont even kow it, and get you a 2% man, just hoping he would upgrade (to a 98%)....."

You woman are not appreciated enough for the man you already have, talking about he aint nothing or no good when he don't even get a chance to go spend time with his own kids cause he too busy rubbing your back, combing your kids hair in the morning, making thier breakfast, bringing them to the bus stop, picking them up from school, and you [females] cant even appriciate that.

You got to spend time with you man, make him feel good, and if you ladies don't understand what I am talking aobut......I will tell you how to do it. You have to [please] a man every day, if you cant do it, I know a dirty [female] that would. Watch how he will change if you [please] him everyday. When he come in from a hard day at work cursing you out from what happend at work just instantly [please] him and watch how his atttitude change......he is going to go from, "What do you want, get out of my face, I am tired of...........ooooohhh, loooord jesus, wooohoooo, mmm, mmm, mmmm, yeah baby, you know I didnt mean all that, I just......juuust had a bad day at work......you know i, i, i, i, loooooove ya."
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If anyone seen this comedy show by Katt Williams "American Hustler", they will understand everyting I just said. I may have not put it down word for word, but you got it right hjm?
:cool: :cool:

Heyyyy, everyday I'm hustlin, everyday I'm hustlin, everyday I'm hustlin, hustlin, hustlin, hustlin.......hehehhehehehhe, do you see his head laying back hjm331. Oh lord, you guys to to see him. I dont care what kind of comedy you do not like, you will not have a choice but to give this man full props (credit).
:fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:
16 years 2 months ago #286

Replied by hjm331 on topic Katt Williams is one HILARIOUS

Katt Williams is one HILARIOUS stand-up comedian. Meya, have you seen American Hustle? I loved that one joke where he was being asked to spell knife when he was in school as a little kid. He said, if you don't pronounce the K in knife, then why is it there? Might as well spell Bob with a K since it's "silent". hahaha
16 years 2 months ago #287

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Yeah that would be me

Yeah that would be me on the floor with anafalaxis though LOL :worried: :confused: :shocked: :scared:
16 years 2 months ago #288
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Well this Katt wont make

Well this Katt wont make you sneeze or itch, he will have you on the floor lauging.
:laugh:
16 years 2 months ago #289

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Who on earth is Katt

Who on earth is Katt Williams?????? I am allergic to cats they make me sneeze :shocked: :dumbfounded: :laugh: :fun: :confused:
16 years 2 months ago #290
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic I am not a fan

I am not a fan of Martin Lawrence, I bet he has a Triubte card

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Or better yet, an Aspire. You are crazy Porgy! Hummm, now I am thinking, what does Katt Willams have. I am a strong Fan of Katt Willimas, have you ever watched any on of his comeic shows? If anyone in here has not seen Katt Williams, please do so asap. Make sure you get American Hustle (which is the newest), befor you purchase or rent any of the others. I bet you will love this man. He reminds me of how my husbnad talks and acts. Porgy, please, please, please, rent this. I am begging you.
:fun:
16 years 2 months ago #291

Replied by porgy1000 on topic The old school the way

The old school the way grandparents where raised is to pay off the dept of the spouse. I see that happen all the time.

I am NOT a fan of Martin Lawrence and I bet he has a Tribute card :confused:
16 years 2 months ago #292
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic So, if my hubby kicks

So, if my hubby kicks the bucket, and I am a AU, I can go on a shopping spree and do not have to pay it back? WHERE'S THE AX!....lol, it would'nt work for me anyway, his credit is shot to the curve with no corners. Oh well!

Well I have one question, if all three cb's know about this right away, then why do the creditors keep blowing your house up for payment? I have had this happen a few times in my family. My poor granny paid all my grandpa bills off when he was deceased, she claims that she did not want him to be in debt. Let's get real, demisers don't owe debit, I mean, what are the creditors gonna do, go dig up their bones and ask for the money? She wasn't even on his account, my granny was sneaky and did not want anyone to know how much she owed or what she done.

Ps, I would not marry Martin Lawrence even if it would result in an American Express.
:innocent:
16 years 2 months ago #293

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Well I hope Meya is

Well I hope Meya is NOT married to Martin Lawrence or shy may trip over his ears :fun:

Acutally here is a bit of news for ya..... When a person dies and arrives at the morgue one of the first things we do is enter the info into the computer before we even determine the cause of death.

By doing so EQ, EX and TU pick it right up which removes their FICO score. So you can be dead and still have a credit card, however, with NO FICO score and your credit report marked deceased it would be impossible for someone to use your name to get more credit. Here is the kicker though. Lets say your husband dies and you both where joint users , you can STILL keep using the card, however, if you where an AU the account will be closed and you can not use your card anymore.

There can be a 2 month lag until the bank finds out that the original holder of the card has died. The authorized user can still use the card until it is discovered by the bank and the AU has no obligation to pay it back. I guess that is one way you can pull something over on a bank legally LOL not that I know of anyone who is aware of this, ok until NOW lol :cool:
16 years 2 months ago #294

Replied by hjm331 on topic Meya, are you sure you're

Meya, are you sure you're not married to Martin Lawrence? lol
16 years 2 months ago #295
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Hey Porgy, I cant hold

Hey Porgy, I cant hold this any longer...lmao, hehehehehehehe, hahahahahaha wooe. Ok, I was talking about how good your credit, and the info about banks that you have been sharing with us to my husband. So he went on to tell me, "Hey you have been doin greal good with this credit stuff, you should be happy with the belssing you have now." I said, nooooo, I cant wait until I get credit lke Porgy! That is when he told me..heheheheheh, hehehehhehe ok wait, let me stop laughing...hehehehehehe
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, then he told me, "Porgy is running around here with those dead people cards, and sitting back flausin (showing off) to all of yall on the board, while you are sitting back believing it. I bet your he is slicing thier bodies and slidding their cards at the same time" Porgy, I had to fall on the floor laughing my behind off. What really m ade it more funny was when I told him, baby that is fraud, he can loose his job for that if someone find that out. But when he came back at me with, "A dead man dont check his credit report, and they dont receive credit alerts" I hit the floor crying.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Porgy its no offense, my husband is a straight up comedian, I just had to put this here so someone can laugh with me. Hopefully to see if you will make a comeback...lol. Ohhhh loooord save me
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 2 months ago #296
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Im guilty as charged, Ole'

Im guilty as charged, Ole' pam is back. Oh wait, she never left...lol.

Ok pam, did you have to bring tears to my eyes? Thanks so much for the lovely posting, that is what friends are for, to be there through the rough times. I wish my husband can understand this. He is actually thinking that I dont care about the issue he is going through with his brother. Ive done all I can, but at the same time, I am NOT GOD, and I can't take the pressure of running back and forth to Sacramento, Ca through the week coming back at 3 and 4 am, then getting back up to get the kids ready for school at 5:45am. My eyes are bleeding.
:scared:

I wish he had his own pc so that he can come to the board and meet some new people. The lounge would be full and you will be all over the floor laughing because he is a cold character. He reminds me of Katt Williams (the comedian).
:fun:

You and hjm are some good friends also, hjm brings tears to my eyes sometimes but they turn into laughter in about 20 minutes especially when he gets mad. If you heard the wary he talks when he is mad, Pam i swear, you could not even type. I went to bed with my stomach hurting one night and I could not sign back in to FG for a while the next morning becasue I knew hjm had said something else that would make me laugh again. Poor porgy, when he gets irritated, he is the same way, he can have you laughing to the ground also. I wish we all stayed near each other so that we could just go sit down somewhere and let it flow. I know that people would look at us like we have a mental problem or something, but who cares, as long as we know that we are representing Fg, who gives a hoot!
16 years 2 months ago #297

Replied by pamela2 on topic hey not me!!! i dont

hey not me!!! i dont need anymore cards im happy with the ones i got. so how is everyone? good i hope!!!!! and meya i feel the same about you, you have helped me through my credit card addiction, my dads sickness, and my sister breast cancer scare you dont know how much it means to have someone you can tell your problems to and know they have a positive comeback on life thank you for being there :scared: for me ps if im not on that much it means that i have b-day party's to plan and my daughter trip coming up so dont think i forgot you guys because that would be hard to do. :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #298
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Really, I guess we have

Really, I guess we have to wake them up! Even Pam disappeared. :confused: I think someone is out getting new credit, but I am not saying no NAMES. Is it because of the depression and some here has fell into the ultimate bankrupt and feel like they are doomed? Nah I don't think that is it, they need to hear our mouths.
:fun: :laugh: :fun: :laugh: :dumbfounded: :confused:
16 years 2 months ago #299

Replied by hjm331 on topic FG in general used to

FG in general used to be loud. Now you can hear a pin drop lol
16 years 2 months ago #300