We Made it to the Top! Come on In

Replied by hjm331 on topic really hmmmmmmmm maybe or maybe

really hmmmmmmmm maybe or maybe not!!!!! thats my question??? and about the car the red one okk??

its nice, but its just a car and can be replaced. just like my BofA card heheheh

Porgy, I don't know what you were thinking about closing your BofA account. I love BofA, their customer service is second to none. Plus they're the ones with all the good lookin managers dressed up in their high heels :fun:
16 years 3 months ago #331

Replied by pamela2 on topic oops sorry im bad :dumbfounded:

oops sorry im bad :dumbfounded: i guess i could pit stop and then go get her and drive back get the car and run around Texas :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 3 months ago #332

Replied by porgy1000 on topic so is that a yes???????

so is that a yes??????? lets see i live in Tennessee so it would probably take me 3 days to drive there and by then i would be to tired to even drive the car. so i guess Meya would have to drive since you guys live there

I dont live in Calif, Meya does, I live in Texas. Ah your in TN, I dont speak Tenn. I would need a translator, I am from NY lol
16 years 3 months ago #333

Replied by pamela2 on topic so is that a yes???????

so is that a yes??????? lets see i live in Tennessee so it would probably take me 3 days to drive there and by then i would be to tired to even drive the car. so i guess Meya would have to drive since you guys live there :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 3 months ago #334

Replied by porgy1000 on topic really hmmmmmmmm maybe or maybe

really hmmmmmmmm maybe or maybe not!!!!! thats my question??? and about the car the red one okk??

its nice, but its just a car and can be replaced. just like my BofA card heheheh
16 years 3 months ago #335

Replied by pamela2 on topic really hmmmmmmmm maybe or maybe

really hmmmmmmmm maybe or maybe not!!!!! thats my question??? and about the car the red one okk?? :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 3 months ago #336

Replied by porgy1000 on topic WOW may i borrow one

WOW may i borrow one so me and Meya can go joy riding

Hi, how are ya? I am far from Calif though, earthquakes YIKES lol, I want to put up more pics of me, but they are all shirtless and some may find them offensive oh well lol
16 years 3 months ago #337

Replied by pamela2 on topic WOW may i borrow one

WOW may i borrow one so me and Meya can go joy riding :cheesing: :cheesing: im just kidding or im i????????????????? nice to finally meet you porgy1000. :fun:
16 years 3 months ago #338

Replied by porgy1000 on topic what year? what model? I have

what year? what model?

I have a 2008 C-350 in white with large V6 and a 2008 CLK-350 convertible in red, also large V6
16 years 3 months ago #339

Replied by hjm331 on topic what year? what model?

what year? what model?
16 years 3 months ago #340

Replied by porgy1000 on topic wow what kinda car do

wow what kinda car do you drive? LOL

Just your typical OLD persons cars, Mercedes Benz. They get 28 mpg though, not bad, well the models that I have get that mileage.
16 years 3 months ago #341

Replied by hjm331 on topic wow what kinda car do

wow what kinda car do you drive? LOL
16 years 3 months ago #342

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Yup, $500 increase in 20

Yup, $500 increase in 20 years, but who needs more ? I dont think I ever spent $100 a month on it
16 years 3 months ago #343

Replied by hjm331 on topic So they have only given

So they have only given you a $500 CLI in 20 years? LOL If I were you, I'd trash that card ASAP.
16 years 3 months ago #344

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Yeah, I hear ya, I

Yeah, I hear ya, I have my chevron card for 20 years now, I use it about twice a year. For some odd reason it doesnt report on any of my credit reports. My credit line was $600 when they opened it, about a year ago they increased it to $1100
16 years 3 months ago #345