We Made it to the Top! Come on In

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Did you see Meya gettin

Did you see Meya gettin her thug on while you were in San Fran?

Shhhhhh! Keep that on the down low! :fun:

Next time Porgy comes to San Francisco, I am going to take him to "Sin City" or Market Street Cinema. Then he will have something to go back and tell his friends about. The Fisherman's Warf is played out. It is just a bunch of third hand junk down there where they ripp the tourist pockets out. They would do better off going to Twin Peaks and take pictures of SF in the cliffs.
16 years 3 months ago #316

Replied by hjm331 on topic Did you see Meya gettin

Did you see Meya gettin her thug on while you were in San Fran?
16 years 3 months ago #317

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Well consider yourself lucky, only

Well consider yourself lucky, only men chase me, and I am not into men. NO LUCK here lol. I was in San Fran a few years back for a vacation, that one trip there was enough to last me a lifetime, some guy tried to pick me up at fishermans wharf. I thought it was a joke at first, silly me :confused:
16 years 3 months ago #318

Replied by hjm331 on topic I wasn't trying to talk

I wasn't trying to talk about your body. I'm tryin to, I'm the chick magnet remember? I was just talkin that his face looks like yours LOL
16 years 3 months ago #319

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Are you callin me dumb? your

Are you callin me dumb?

your not dumb, you just need new glasses lol, I have been a body builder for 30 years now, thats the reason I have shirtless pics lol, again, I do not think me posting pics of me shirtless is proper for this site. I just dont think that the wrinkled old man you sent me a link to looks like me LOL, and I am probably 60 pounds heavier then him. 5'10" here, 48 chest 32 waist, so I doubt he and I are similar, unless your talking about credit scores, then he and I could be similar lol :cheesing:

The guy in that link looks like skelital remains. OK nuff said lol
16 years 3 months ago #320
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: OMG, you

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: OMG, you went there! They have the same face structure. Porgy, you have him beat!
16 years 3 months ago #321

Replied by hjm331 on topic Are you callin me dumb?

Are you callin me dumb?
16 years 3 months ago #322

Replied by porgy1000 on topic That's how you look in

That's how you look in the picture.

Nah, its just that your 18, so anyone over 30 is going to look OLD to you lol
16 years 3 months ago #323

Replied by hjm331 on topic That's how you look in

That's how you look in the picture.
16 years 3 months ago #324

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Oh my god, I dont

Oh my god, I dont look that bad, do I? ok, now I am depressed lol

He looks old enough to be my dad, I dont have any wrinkles, your funny hehehhehehe
:shocked:
16 years 3 months ago #325

Replied by porgy1000 on topic Gee thanks LOL, thats the

Gee thanks LOL, thats the first time I have been called that and I dont even know who that guy is LOL
16 years 3 months ago #326

Replied by hjm331 on topic You look like Steve Carell

You look like Steve Carell from the 40 year old virgin hahahaha
16 years 3 months ago #327

Replied by porgy1000 on topic lol ya i'm def. a

lol ya i'm def. a chick magnet. All the 21-22 year old managers stare at me everytime im at BofA. I can always brag about my BofA AMEX LOL

Do you want to trade places? Every guy in the world hits on me, I have no idea why. I workout everday but does that mean I am NOT straight? lol go figure
16 years 3 months ago #328

Replied by hjm331 on topic lol ya i'm def. a

lol ya i'm def. a chick magnet. All the 21-22 year old managers stare at me everytime im at BofA. I can always brag about my BofA AMEX LOL
16 years 3 months ago #329

Replied by porgy1000 on topic oops sorry im bad :dumbfounded:

oops sorry im bad

Texas is great, I do like calif, however, I am a g***guy magnet. Everytime I go to San Fran the g***guys hit on me. I have nothing against g***people but they should ask me if I am g***or not before hitting on me, no? ok ok, they hit on me here in Dallas too, my luck LOL, women never ask me out go figure LOL my luck, eh? :scared:
16 years 3 months ago #330