We Made it to the Top! Come on In

Replied by hjm331 on topic Chika, chika, booooom, boooooom, squishhhhh,

Chika, chika, booooom, boooooom, squishhhhh, slllliiiik. OH I was just beat boxing to what you was rapping. Did anyone hear me? I hope not.

Ya definitely sounded like a Run DMC starting off with Jam Master Jay scratchin lol
16 years 3 months ago #361
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Chika, chika, booooom, boooooom, squishhhhh,

Chika, chika, booooom, boooooom, squishhhhh, slllliiiik. OH I was just beat boxing to what you was rapping. Did anyone hear me? I hope not.
:laugh: :laugh:
16 years 3 months ago #362

Replied by hjm331 on topic We have 602 members everyone!

We have 602 members everyone! Go FG, its your birthday, it's your birthday! Put a little rap in there hjm331. I am over here doing the electric slide in house shoes. I might slip and fall.

I got your back Meya!

602 Members Strong
Everyone wanna join us, even King Kong
Money ain't an object for us
You ride the bus while we own ride the bus
Credit Card Addicts United
Approve our credit since it was you that invited
3 years strong, goin for that American Express
What customer service, they send their cards by Federal Express
Big ballin, hearin my future wife callin, wanna pay her $100,000 cell phone bill
She wants her mansion on the hill
So glamourous she thinks she an actress from One Tree Hill
Then I pull her down to reality and tell her she needs to chill
Only got 9 bucks in my bank account
I'm still rollin in the Benz "Check me out Meya" is what I shout out

16 years 3 months ago #363
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic We have 602 members everyone!

We have 602 members everyone! Go FG, its your birthday, it's your birthday! Put a little rap in there hjm331. I am over here doing the electric slide in house shoes. I might slip and fall.

:scared:
16 years 3 months ago #364
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic In response to Hjm331 in

In response to Hjm331 in "Looking for your first credit card" forum

Tell me about it!. I really think it is the holidays. I know that Pamela2 is going through crisis with her sister right now, but I have faith to believe that everything is ok and she will right back here in a week or so. I am so crazy about my Pamela2, she is so cool and down to earth. She just have a staple gun problem but as long as you posses a stapler remover, you can deal with her.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :fun: :fun:
16 years 3 months ago #365
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Yes she does, especially when

Yes she does, especially when watching her series. From my opinion, I think that show should have been edited from a lot of scenes because it just let you know that they have serious issues that are personal. I don't think I would air my business like that. We all have family problems but good lord, somethings are not meant to be everyone business.
:confused:
16 years 3 months ago #366

Replied by hjm331 on topic I know that this might

I know that this might sound weird but I'm also a fan of Keyshia Cole. She has a really good voice and she always makes music everyone can relate to. She seems very realistic and down to earth.
16 years 3 months ago #367
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Ok lil bro, I am

Ok lil bro, I am not really a fan to Lil Wayne myself but I do like "Hello Brooklyn", The Block is Hot, and Lady Lay by Mannie Fresh. His voice is no better than MGJ & 8Ball on the song "Memphis". Personally, I don't think E-40 knows what he is saying either, along with Bones , Thugs, and Harmony. DMX is my husband, I am crazy about him I love a lot of his songs. I was going crazy when the song "What these @*!% Want from a &%$*!. That was the bomb, I used to sing it and throw it all up in the no good females faces. But see that is way back when I was in my fun days, not saying that its so bored now, but I am a juke joint girl and oldies.

Like I said before, there are some rap songs that I listen to just to remind me of my wild days, but I prefer older music and classical. I love me some Micahel Bolton, Bruce Springstein "Hungry Heart". But nothing tops my Alicia Keys, and Mary J. Amy Grant is my girl "House of Love", a lot of her songs are gospel now, so I have not heard any new songs from her. I like gospel also but certain kind.
16 years 3 months ago #368

Replied by pamela2 on topic MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU SIS

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU SIS AND YOUR FAMILY I HOPE EVERYONE IS SAFE FOR THE HOLIDAYS. (DONT DRINK TOO MUCH EGGNOG)
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS (PAMELA JASON ERIKA AND (MEYA'S LITTLE DEVIL) ALEKS). MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16 years 4 months ago #369
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Ok Frances, you hypocrite! Were

Ok Frances, you hypocrite! Were in the world are you hididng at? Pamela2 has been right here and has not yet left. Hummmm seems to me like you rubbed yourself with some vanishing cream.
:fun:

Get back in here so that we can start a fire up, its starting to get pretty cold around here. I know its the Holidays and we are running like crazy promising presents and trying to visit family and friends. If anyone wants to save money during Xmas, pick a stupid arguement with your friends around Decemberrrrrr the 10th. Call them up around January, tell them how stupid you was for picking an arguement with them, and your New Years resolution is to never argue with them again. Hummm I think I saved about $200 this year....lol just kidding, I just want to make someone laugh.
16 years 4 months ago #370
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic :laugh: :laugh: :popcorn: :kiss: What

:laugh: :laugh: :popcorn: :kiss:
What a brilliant idea. Merry Xmas Pamela2
16 years 4 months ago #371

Replied by pamela2 on topic no we dont have to

no we dont have to let them out, we could just slide the food and water under the door and give them a pot and a window :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
16 years 4 months ago #372
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic omg i think your mother-in-laws

omg i think your mother-in-laws are a kin to mine.

Waaahoooooo! That sounds like torture, but fun. Do we have to let them out? Or Could we seal the doors permanently shut? It would be a Merrrrrrry Xmas if we could.
16 years 4 months ago #373

Replied by pamela2 on topic omg i think your mother-in-laws

omg i think your mother-in-laws are a kin to mine. :cheesing: :cheesing: i bet if we put them in a room and leave them there our ears would burn for a month.
16 years 4 months ago #374
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic not really, i have a

not really, i have a mother-in-law who has never liked me for marry her son, a stepfather-in-law who is ok. my step-mother-in-law is a real bi***. and i cant stand her.

For the mother in law, I love those types because I can wreck their brains from worrying about me. I make a move like rapper NAS when he says "You can hate me now" and I made sure that when ever I have to seen her, I would kiss the lips off of her son and be saying things like, "Babe, we need to leave because you know we got some "OUR FAMILY" things to do so we need to pack now." Oh she get's mad because I used to twirl around with his hair or ears when I said it. When we leave he goes, "Where are we going?" No where MR., I just wanted to tick your momma off and give her something to make her hair stand up on her head.

His mother (which is my ex) would make it her business to set her son up with females so that he would leave me alone, she did not like me because she felt that I was taking her baby away from her. YOUR BABY! Give me a break, i fhe is so much of your BABY, then nurse him right now in front of my face and I better hear him burp. IT WON'T HAPPEN LADY, SO GET OVER IT! She is one of those mother-in-laws that wants her boys women to kiss her behind and do what ever she asks of them. I have seen those stupid girlfriends do it, but it will be a cold day in hummmp before I kiss someone behind, and that makes her mad. If I have the son, what do I want the mother for? I am a very nice person, but when you mistreat me for NO reason at all (or even if it is for a reason) I can become vandictive........ugh, did i spell that right?
:confused: :dumbfounded: :laugh:
16 years 4 months ago #375