We Made it to the Top! Come on In

Replied by pamela2 on topic not really, i have a

not really, i have a mother-in-law who has never liked me for marry her son, a stepfather-in-law who is ok. my sister was married and the guy she was married to is a awesome guy (they still see each other) and they fight like they are still married. then i have a father-in-law who is rolling in the money and he want even help his son's get a house and he builds them. my step-mother-in-law is a real bi***. and i cant stand her. so i will need a stiff drink for the rest of the week just to get over sunday the 23 monday the 24 tuesday the 25. :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 4 months ago #376
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Seems like you have cool

Seems like you have cool in-laws. Mines acts just like "The Fockers", they run me crazy every time I go by there. You have to keep your purse by you because the kids will take them and run to their rooms and rip you off. The parents just say, 'Oh no, baby don't do that, it is not nice". Yeah right, to a 6-12 year old, they are probably doing what YOU told them to do. Seriously, they come through the living room (while adults are enjoying themselves) with googles on thier eyes raying down purses like they are bionic or something. When they look at mines, I give them a look that is sooooo evil until they go.......bleep, come in r257, do not grab the fat lady's purse in the red, I repeat, do not grab the fat lady's putse in the red. Little freaking bay-bays.
:upset: :relieved:
16 years 4 months ago #377

Replied by pamela2 on topic im gonna need it after

im gonna need it after going to my in-laws and sisters house for the holidays. so make sure its a strong drink dont hide the goooooooooooood stuff :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 4 months ago #378
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic save me some egg nog. Yeah

save me some egg nog.

Yeah right, with what to go with it? hummmm, I guess I will send you something to have you singing merry xmas like this.... We wisssshhhhh you a ....."hiccup"....merry xmas, and a ......."hiccup.......haaaaaappy new.....hiccup, hiccup.......year
:innocent: :sleepy:
16 years 4 months ago #379

Replied by pamela2 on topic hi im almost done have

hi im almost done have my in-laws to buy for :cheesing: :cheesing: so i hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. everybody stay safe and warm and save me some egg nog.
16 years 4 months ago #380
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Has anyone finished all their

Has anyone finished all their XMAS shopping as of yet? I am basically done, just waiting on final shipments to come in. I took advantage of Jcpennys free delivery, and "I thought" Walmart, but their fake advertisement was for free delivery to the store only. Give me a break, if I go to the store I might as well shop there. I am going to celebrate XMAS my way when it is all over
:dumbfounded:
16 years 4 months ago #381
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Wow, it's been such a

Wow, it's been such a busy week that it was crazy finding time to log in! Hubby's laptop went on the blink and he was having withdrawals! He'd use the boy's computer but they'd be like, "ummm.. how long are you going to be?" LOL We decided to run out and get a new computer. We'll work on fixing the laptop another time. (So he says.. hehe)

So, the dinosaur won, huh? My nephew used to have one of those plastic dinosaurs.. he loved it so much that if we tried to touch it, he'd run toward us screeching like we were gonna abuse it and snatch it from us. He was so cute doing it that every chance I got, I'd snatch it back.

Just take me with you. I don't care where it is.
16 years 4 months ago #382

Replied by LP25 on topic Wow, it's been such a

Wow, it's been such a busy week that it was crazy finding time to log in! Hubby's laptop went on the blink and he was having withdrawals! He'd use the boy's computer but they'd be like, "ummm.. how long are you going to be?" LOL We decided to run out and get a new computer. We'll work on fixing the laptop another time. (So he says.. hehe)

So, the dinosaur won, huh? My nephew used to have one of those plastic dinosaurs.. he loved it so much that if we tried to touch it, he'd run toward us screeching like we were gonna abuse it and snatch it from us. He was so cute doing it that every chance I got, I'd snatch it back. :confused:

My vacation is over, I have to wait another six months, at least, before I can go anywhere. Maybe I can talk my hubby into letting me fly with him when he goes to see his kids. It wouldn't be out of the country though. But it will be pass my mailbox and beyond 100 ft. LOL
16 years 4 months ago #383
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic You just gave me an

You just gave me an idea. Let's tack a mirror in front of us. I have a good spot for one. The first time I see an object comming towards me, I am going to catch it real quick with a glove and through it right back. They will think Barry Bonds hit em! We have to keep the glove on to back us up with child protective services, the first time they ask me about what happen, I am going to say "PROVE IT"! CHECK MY FINGERPRINTS ON THE BALL, I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BECAUSE I WAS ON FG ALLLLLLL NIGHT!
:innocent:
16 years 4 months ago #384

Replied by pamela2 on topic thats true but i have

thats true but i have to keep looking over my shoulder or i might get binged in the back of my head with a dinosaur or a car or anything else that Aleks likes to fling across the room. so every now and then i have to look over my shoulder and see if there is some object flying (with the help of Aleks) towards me so i can duck and cover but yet it stiil finds me. :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 4 months ago #385
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic One more thing you forgot

One more thing you forgot to add Pam, when we sign on to FG Network, we get a mini break also. That is when have a chance to turn our back to the kids, and create a blockage during typing and reading. But Lord forbid when we turn back around. :scared:
16 years 4 months ago #386

Replied by pamela2 on topic hi guys im glad your

hi guys im glad your back clifton i never get a vacation but once a year and im lucky to get that. just going to the mailbox to get the mail is a mini vacation for me. and i get away from the kids :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 4 months ago #387
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic :laugh: :cheesing: :laugh: Lol Clifton,

:laugh: :cheesing: :laugh:

Lol Clifton, well at least we were close! So you use to be a bouncer huh? What made you quit? Well at least we know we got some back up in here when something goes wrong.

I am so happy to hear that you had a nice vacation. I wish that I could go on a real vacation to get away from kids and homework. The only vacations that I can take are mini-vacations (anything less that 100 miles). That trip only consists of two days and I sometimes have to bring my kids with me.
:scared:

Glad to have you back Mr. Bouncer :confused: I mean Clifton. :fun:

Let's get back to business here. Next Post!
:cheesing:
16 years 4 months ago #388

Replied by CLIFTON on topic I am alive and I

I am alive and I am back. I went away out of the country for Thanksgiving and I had a good trip. I hope you guys had a good time. Also, I used to be a bouncer. For real. But I did not and WOULD NOT wear any of the "get up" that was previously described.
16 years 4 months ago #389

Replied by pamela2 on topic shhhh im hiding right now

shhhh im hiding right now the dinosaur didnt like that i was taking his food :cheesing: :cheesing: no seriously my living room looks like Toysrus exploded and every toy landed in my living room. god help me when Christmas comes and he gets more toys yay me. i will have to sneak and give some of his old ones to kids that dont have any. and see if he misses them.
16 years 4 months ago #390