We Made it to the Top! Come on In

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Oh my Goodness! Aleks! A

Oh my Goodness! Aleks! A Dinosaur! A Shark! A vampire! Pamela, run for your life. I told him when he thinks he is going to do something wrong, just imagine what he would want to do, "NOT CARRY IT OUT"!

:shocked: :confused: :scared:
16 years 4 months ago #391

Replied by pamela2 on topic hey again Meya and LP25

hey again Meya and LP25 how are you guys? me im fine. just sitting here watching Aleks (Meya's little devil) get into trouble. just kidding he is playing with pirates and sharks and a rubber vampire he got for Halloween. now he has the vampire in his shoe pushing it along my coffee table :cheesing: :cheesing: and now his dinosaur walked in and is eating the shoe with the vampire in it. gosh im gonna miss these days when he gets older :worried: :worried: i just love my kids. :worried: sorry now im blubbering all over the place. well i guess im gonna go and try and save the vampire from the dinosaur so if im not on later or tomorrow you guys know the dinosaur won :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 4 months ago #392

Replied by LP25 on topic hi LP25 you sound like

hi LP25 you sound like you have great kids. my 8th grader she is getting prepped for 9th grade and she is trying to keep her grades up. she has been on the a & b honor roll now for 3 years and last year she earned a honors trip to Washington DC (she was gone 5 days) and now she has already earned one this year to Virgina and she has been in Beta Club for 2 years now im so proud of her and well my son he is pretty smart for his age and i hope he keeps it up. and tell your son i have my fingers crossed that he gets in the private school. it was great talking to you about our kids. lets get together again soon k

It sounds like your kids are great, too! And smart! It's always nice to hear how children excel. And I'm glad some schools have travel incentives for the students. A/B honor roll for 3 years, huh? That's awesome! My son only got his 2nd, but I'm still happy. My older one, it was like, please, please, please just get a passing grade. LOL

Thank you (and Meya) on finger crossing! :cheesing:
16 years 4 months ago #393

Replied by LP25 on topic I told them before that

I told them before that everyone has to move out at 12

I did that too, Meya, but when my oldest was fast approaching 18 years old, I found out from my sisters and some friends that he was scared about having to move. I was clueless, especially since I was helping him to get into college and doing the everyday thing. My sisters would ask why I was kicking him out. I told them I didn't! He explains to me later that when he was little, I would say that when he's 18, he's out. He thought I was serious. Boohoo!

These days I remind him that as long as I'm alive, there will always be a place for him in my home. He is planning to find his own place once he graduates from college. That will be next year. Wahhh

Oh well, I'll have another kid to prepare. This one will probably leave when he turns 18. Just because.... sigh
16 years 4 months ago #394
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Right here as usual LP25!

Right here as usual LP25! I also have my fingers crossed for your son. The best thing that we can hear is that our kids are in school, especially where I am from. I see kids walking around here with backpacks on, named brand shoes/clothes, and walking around with 5 or 6 other friends at 10:00am-midnight. Lord forbid what is in thier backpacks, many of them are carrying loaded weapons. I love to see children in school gaining knowledge. I talked to Pamela2 daughter a couple of weeks ago, and she is such a bright teenager, she loves school (sometimes...lol) and is a very respectable child. The other one that Pamela2 is talking about is my "Little Devil" :laugh: , I have to keep Pamela2 and Dad off of his back. He reminds be of my kids.

By the way I have 3 kids ages 5, 6, and 10. They are the reason why I made Miss Clairol my best friend. As of right now, the 5 year old is in his room screaming and throwing his controller on the ground saying, "Oh my God Batista, you are such a looser". The 6 year old is in my living room playing baseball with a belt buckle, hitting it against my table, and the 10 year old is on the phone laughing out loud with his classmate, and keeps running in the 5 year old room screaming at him for bothering his playstation while he was outside. ANTIDEPRESSANT, HER I COME!
:scared:

I am going crazy in here, so the best thing I could do was sign on to FG Network, and see what my friends here had to say for today. I can ignore a lot of things when I am typing (unless it is homework). I love my boys and they are the best thing that could ever happen to me, but they need hurry up and move out. I told them before that everyone has to move out at 12:00 midnight as soon as they turn 18. Everytime one move, I am decreasing the bedroom size by putting storage in it, and when the last one moves out I am going to go outside, turn the #6 upside down, board up all my windows, saw the stairs off so THEY CAN'T COME BACK! :fun: :cheesing: :innocent: :scared:
16 years 4 months ago #395

Replied by pamela2 on topic hi LP25 you sound like

hi LP25 you sound like you have great kids. my 8th grader she is getting prepped for 9th grade and she is trying to keep her grades up. she has been on the a & b honor roll now for 3 years and last year she earned a honors trip to Washington DC (she was gone 5 days) and now she has already earned one this year to Virgina and she has been in Beta Club for 2 years now im so proud of her and well my son he is pretty smart for his age and i hope he keeps it up. and tell your son i have my fingers crossed that he gets in the private school. it was great talking to you about our kids. lets get together again soon k :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 4 months ago #396

Replied by LP25 on topic hello hello hello there must

hello hello hello there must be a echo in here. where is every one???????? get on and tell us about how your day was or if you have kids tell us about them. i have two a boy and a girl. Erika is 13 and in the 8th grade soon she will be going to high school and i dont know what im gonna do then because i have Aleks who is 3 and almost ready to start school yay me. they are my proud and joy and i wouldnt give them up for nothing. so get on here and tell us about your proud and joy's we are here and we will listen. so i will get me a coke and some popcorn and sit back and read about your kids.

I have an 8th grader, too. But I also have a 19 year old (his birthday was on the 26th).

My 8th grader starts high school next year but we're hoping he doesn't have to attend school here (Las Vegas) again. He used to have to fight everyday to stay out of gangs. :( He tested for a private school in Hawaii and I'm crossing my fingers that he gets in. He scores relatively well, and asks me constantly if I'm proud of him. To keep him grounded my answer is always.. Nope! But that only makes him laugh. He knows I'm not serious. He's actually a great kid (says his mom! hehe).

My 19 year old is a sophomore in College. He also has his own band. He loves life! He's a great kid (says his mom! hehe).

I'm very fortunate to have them. All kidding aside, they really are good kids and if they weren't I'd smack 'em - don't matter to me how big they are! And they are both bigger than I am. LOL I hear a lot of people say "your boys are good kids," and my response is always.. "I think you have my kids mistaken for someone elses." LOL

16 years 4 months ago #397

Replied by pamela2 on topic hello hello hello there must

hello hello hello there must be a echo in here. where is every one???????? get on and tell us about how your day was or if you have kids tell us about them. i have two a boy and a girl. Erika is 13 and in the 8th grade soon she will be going to high school and i dont know what im gonna do then because i have Aleks who is 3 and almost ready to start school yay me. they are my pride and joy and i wouldnt give them up for nothing. so get on here and tell us about your pride and joy's we are here and we will listen. so i will get me a coke and some popcorn and sit back and read about your kids.
16 years 4 months ago #398
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic As long as they are

As long as they are drinking "Miller Lite" let's give them a chance :cheesing:

Just kidding, let them go :suicide:

Thanks for listening to us Mike. See board, we have a good administator here. Unlike other administrators, ours is down to earth and listen to our suggestions in a timely manner. :cheesing:

I cant say how far this will go because the members are coming in by the minute, we will probably have 1k by the end of Janurary 08. hehehehe
:scared:
Thanks Mike
16 years 5 months ago #399

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Just kidding, you know I

Just kidding, you know I am over here jealous. Is this something new that is going to be available to members soon? Or is it something that is available to the "Top Dogs" only? I'll wait for an answer.

Better than smiley's Meya. I took you up on your and Paula's suggestion about the database (similar to Credit Pulls). I want to tie it in to the rest of the site, so I am in the planning :innocent: phase right now.
More info on this review comment.

I should also have those drunk smiley's in the chat room fixed soon! :fun:
16 years 5 months ago #400
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Alright, enought of the

Alright, enought of the Clint Eastwood stuff. Now we are talking David Cooperfield because Mike is pulling smileys out of a hat. Where in the world did the cool smiley's come from? Mike you know you are wrong, why we only have small options of (head only) smiley's and you have the ones who can hold up letter's? That's it, we are going on a smiley strkie!
:white-flag:

Just kidding, you know I am over here jealous. Is this something new that is going to be available to members soon? Or is it something that is available to the "Top Dogs" only? I'll wait for an answer.
:upset: :popcorn:
16 years 5 months ago #401
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Seems like to me that

Seems like to me that tihs will soon turn out to be a bar fight.
:laugh: :fun: :cheesing: :cool:
16 years 5 months ago #402

Replied by pamela2 on topic there is a movie called

there is a movie called "Fist Full Of Money with Clint Eastwood in it so mike can be holding a fist full of credit cards applications instead. and he could make up a tune that he can whistle while he is walking around the site and what you said about Clifton you know im married but Meya you have me picturing him standing there propped up against the door hat pulled over his eyes and a piece of straw between his lips and like you said when people come in and he pushes the hat up and says yo whats up and when he is done pulls the hat back down. and then mike walks in with his guns drawn and he starts practicing his shooting and starts telling everyone "to go ahead punk make my day and apply for that card and then he asks do you feel lucky do you?" and he scares poor Bizz so bad (while she is dancing all over the floor) that she misses a step and trips and accidently hits the summit button and applies for a card. and by the way what are we doing while this is going on? :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 5 months ago #403

Replied by Finance Globe on topic You two are just too

You two are just too creative :cheesing:

Have a great weekend!
16 years 5 months ago #404
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Nah, I got a better

Nah, I got a better one, let's let Mike be Clint Eastwood. Since we acheived some credit cards through FG site, lets go out and charge him a cowboy hat, two 357 magnums, a belt strap and a red tie for around his kneck. The only thing that he would have to do is practice how to whistle like the Clint Eastwood theme, and practice to shoot the target. That may take some time for him because he is into networking, which means he is good with "Trouble Shooting", we will just have to get out of his way for a while because you know what that could mean
:suicide:

Clifton could be a bouncer at the door wearing a some two size too small jeans, with no shirt on, a black tie around his kneck, fade cut, with some cowboy boots on, and his hands folded around his 6 pack telling customers, "Yo what's up, what's the password?" If they don't say FG, he just straight knock em out. Looka-here looka-here. Whatch out now!
:white-flag:

Bizz, hummm let me see, she can be a houchie mamma in some daisy dukes saying "Ahhh get it- get it," and do the rump shaker all over the floor. You go girl
:laugh:

16 years 5 months ago #405