We Made it to the Top! Come on In

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic We know you have not

We know you have not went anywhere HJM, you are always somewhere in the mist so that means that you are exlcuded! But what I do want to know is that, are you going to be here for the meeting?
:fun: :fun:
16 years 2 months ago #271

Replied by hjm331 on topic I'm right here just chillin.

I'm right here just chillin. How's everyone been? :cool:
16 years 2 months ago #272
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic When you came in singing,

When you came in singing, I heard you. I think that some are taking a break, as for me, I can't take a break here, I just come in and see who is signed in and look for posts. If I see none, I do find some that has not had a response in a while. The real thing is, YOU were the one who was missing, for a minute I thought that I was going to have to come and look for you. Let's get ready for the big meeting Wendesday, I cant wait because you know that I am Mouth-All-Mighty!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 2 months ago #273

Replied by pamela2 on topic hello llooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there is a

hello llooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there is a echo in here where is everyone???????? MEYA HJM MIKE where you guys at??????????????? and where are the rest of the people??? o well im gonna sit back, wait and see if anyone gets on later so please have mercy on me because i can only drink so much coffee until i get the shakes and then sis i will come and find you. :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #274
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Never that sis, what you

Never that sis, what you just heard was the term of service rules. You have never said anything nor did anything wrong here. Just keep up the good work like you always do.
:fun:
16 years 2 months ago #275

Replied by pamela2 on topic did i say something wrong?

did i say something wrong? oops if i did sorry :scared:
16 years 2 months ago #276

Replied by Finance Globe on topic ok im armed and ready

ok im armed and ready lets go hunt her or those zombies down. i cant believe he deleted all his stuff off the forums. maybe he is taking a break or something so lets give him a a few days and see what happens

Per the terms of service, I had to restore the posts, because in a great way, was a sabotage to the board. All of the posts that he created or replied to looked ridiculous after the deleting frenzy. Unfortunatelly, I had to ban his login to prevent a future delete.
16 years 2 months ago #277

Replied by hjm331 on topic Haha yeah, I definitely was

Haha yeah, I definitely was the winner in that situation and she tripped herself into a big pile of dirt and landed face first! Ouch! That's what she deserves to pass up someone like me though :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #278
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic which her name starts with

which her name starts with a J.

You already know that I am aware about that one. Let's let that one go because you came out the winner in that situation!
:fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:
16 years 2 months ago #279

Replied by hjm331 on topic Meya, I know who can

Meya, I know who can relate to the 98% joke by Katt Williams. It includes me and some other girl which her name starts with a J. :cheesing:
16 years 2 months ago #280

Replied by pamela2 on topic ok im armed and ready

ok im armed and ready lets go hunt her or those zombies down. i cant believe he deleted all his stuff off the forums. maybe he is taking a break or something so lets give him a a few days and see what happens :confused: :shocked:
16 years 2 months ago #281
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic That is the same message

That is the same message I sent to him in his mailbox. I was wondering if he was arguing with someone in here and the posts got deleted (or edited). And his pic is gone. I wonder what happend? Alright HJM331, what happened? Did you put handles on him? Or did one of the zombies raise up on him?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will wait until he respond, calm down everyone, I think he is out taking a tan or met the ideal woman in his life. We are going to have to staple her up Pam, she is not taking Porgy away from us. PERIOD!
:fun: :fun:
16 years 2 months ago #282

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Looks like he vanished. :confused:

Looks like he vanished. :confused: His profile pic is gone as well. No goodbyes Porgy, or did something else happen?
16 years 2 months ago #283

Replied by pamela2 on topic no and where is all

no and where is all his posts and topic its like they have been deleted. :confused: :shocked: :worried: :dumbfounded:
16 years 2 months ago #284
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Has anyone seen or heard

Has anyone seen or heard from Porgy? Uhhh ohhhh!
:confused: :confused: :scared: :scared:
16 years 2 months ago #285