We Made it to the Top! Come on In

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Just came in to drink

Just came in to drink some coffee. Pam, are you cooking today? Could you post me a response plate if you are?
:fun:

I missed this room, it used to be so loud, man what happened?
16 years 2 months ago #301
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Wow thanks, I will be

Wow thanks, I will be sending you a message. Look inside your mailbox. :fun:
16 years 3 months ago #302

Replied by cobalt007 on topic Hey I am here for

Hey I am here for you :) you can chat with me. I am new though but I am sure I can be friendly enough to be a member of the FG family.
16 years 3 months ago #303
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic I am bored! Pam, Hjm331, princes09,

I am bored!

Pam, Hjm331, princes09, clifton, and sweetangel WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?. Ok, I am going to pour me some coffee:innocent: , sit back with Gerrald Levert in the cd player, and wait for you guys. Who ever makes it in first, open the chat room up.
:fun: :cool:
16 years 3 months ago #304
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic My ex is now 49

My ex is now 49 and she doesnt look a day over 55

Now, you know you went there.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, leave the 19 yr old alone, she will have you running in circles. I am a hypocrite, my kids fathers are young, but there was an ultimate price to pay. What?........quit reading..............I am not telling.
:fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:

Let's just say, I prefer my age now.
16 years 3 months ago #305

Replied by porgy1000 on topic wow thats great. your only

wow thats great. your only 6 years appart though. I do not think I would date anyone under 35. Totally differient generation. I am single for 4 years now and I kind of like it. My ex divorced me in 2004 so she could marry a guy who is 27. I made sure I kept my credit seperate so she couldnt ruin mine. My ex is now 49 and she doesnt look a day over 55 :cheesing:
16 years 3 months ago #306

Replied by pamela2 on topic sorry i meant that you

sorry i meant that you are a handsome man and i dont know why girls and women dont hit on you. and age doesnt matter trust me my hubby is 35 and im 41. so go out and have a blast :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing: :fun: :fun: :fun:
16 years 3 months ago #307

Replied by porgy1000 on topic hey girl calm down take

hey girl calm down take some deep breaths ok let it out there you go. and i agree my best friend from school is lets say friendly with the same sex and i never knew it until a couple of years later and she thought i would hate her if she told me. but i dont and never will and it is all over the world just not in one place and porgy1000 the way you look if i was a guy i would hit on you too. so there.

Gee thanks hehehehe, Women never hit on me. A person at work has a niece for me though, way too young for me. I have no interest in raising a child. I would NEVER date a 19 year old NEVER.

ok, here comes the hate mail from all the 19 year olds now LOL no luck here :scared:
16 years 3 months ago #308
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic hey girl calm down take

hey girl calm down take some deep breaths ok let it out there you go

Did I sound buffy? I didn't mean it by a yell or anything, just taking up for my city 'ya know'. Hjm331 will understand, we conversate too much and I know he will catch the drift. If he think I am getting buffy with it I am going to tell his business all over the board next Sunday 11:59pm.
:scared: :scared: :scared: :fun:
16 years 3 months ago #309
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Ooops! Is that good or

Ooops! Is that good or bad?
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :dumbfounded: :scared:

:relieved: Its getting hot in here!
16 years 3 months ago #310

Replied by pamela2 on topic hey girl calm down take

hey girl calm down take some deep breaths ok let it out there you go. and i agree my best friend from school is lets say friendly with the same sex and i never knew it until a couple of years later and she thought i would hate her if she told me. but i dont and never will and it is all over the world just not in one place and porgy1000 the way you look if i was a guy i would hit on you too. so there. :fun: :cheesing: :confused:
16 years 3 months ago #311
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Why do everyone has to

Why do everyone has to put the sexual preference issues on San Francisco? People desire their identical sexual preference all over the world, it does not has to be San Francisco. I think that if people worry about themselves and not what choice someone else chooses, the world will be a much better place. I have a lot of friends and family members that desire the same sex but you know what, they don't have the problem, it is the ones who are stuck in the closet that has the problem. They take their locked in the closet frustrations out on the ones who are not shame by always talking about them. Trust me!
:fun: :dumbfounded: :confused:
16 years 3 months ago #312

Replied by hjm331 on topic That doesn't matter once he's

That doesn't matter once he's in San Fran.
16 years 3 months ago #313
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic He is almost 3000 miles

He is almost 3000 miles away from us, I think he is safe.
:fun:
16 years 3 months ago #314

Replied by hjm331 on topic I think Porgy will want

I think Porgy will want to go anywhere as long as there aren't any guys trying to get at him lol
16 years 3 months ago #315