We Made it to the Top! Come on In

Replied by pamela2 on topic maybe they are hiding because

maybe they are hiding because they know that we are armed. hey i know me and you and bizz can be the Charlie's Angels and do the stance they do in the movie :cheesing: :cheesing: and clifton can be charlie and we can go out and hunt down people who do fraud and help everyone thats in financial trouble :innocent: and mike can be John Bosley who helps us in the office :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing: that would be cool
16 years 5 months ago #406
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Where in the world is

Where in the world is Bizz and Cliffton? I know you two are hiding somewhere. You know that me and Pamela2 can spot you from all directions in here.
:dumbfounded:
16 years 5 months ago #407
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic I think its the rain

I think its the rain :cool:

Well I guess that I will say that I have plenty of cards myself which is begining to be a headache (that asprin could cure). I dont think it is just about all the cards that I have, it is keeping track of the due dates. 9 are due at a perfect timing but the other 3 are due at weird times. I have to keep a post it on my comuptuer screen reminding myself to take pay on the cards because they are due. I have a reminder alert for the other 3 but I am only used to paying for them at a certain time frame.

I have a goal to pay all my creditors by XMas, so far I have paid off 4 and the other 3 have large balances due to my summer vacations. My husband thinks that I am crazy for giving away a nice hunk of money during the holiday, but I say that the best xmas present for me is to have zero balances and increased scores. In Jan 08 I have 2 judgements that are going to disapear like a magician, that will be my other celebration.

I think the members here were too used to chatting on the review board and have to get used to doing it here. I have a few friends here who have muted themselves from the board but I still see them on the card reviews. Since I am in a "Credit Rehab" I sort of became a little burnt out with credit cards and the reviews. I do go in and post from time to time just to have someone send a feedback, but I want to chop it up with my buddies in here. I know why pamela2 is not in from thime to time due to sickness in the immediate family, but the others are hiding from me :worried:

Eric vanished from the board, he was my right hand man, but I do believe that he will return one day. My real assumptions are that some are looking to see who are going to post about the next easy credit card to get. I think that now is time that we help those who are looking for cards to apply for, that is why I put my credit cards out on the board so all (poor credit individuals) can see. If I am wrong guys, I dare you to repsond to this post..........give me all you got..............I dare you........... :suicide: :cheesing: :cool: :innocent:
16 years 6 months ago #408
  • frances
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by frances on topic Let's get this thing going.

Let's get this thing going. I have a feeling that the inactive users here are waiting around for the right time to post.

I'll get started: I have allot of cards (rather not say how many, but I was at the top with the poll :cheesing: ) and I have 2/3 of them paid and ready to be cancelled. I am here more for the moral support of people in my situation, and to also avoid mistakes, such as destroying the wrong card.

So I am here to listen, laugh and learn as well as to get out of debt while keeping my credit score up - within the next 3 years.

I also like playing around with a few stocks that have been doing well, but I can't really invest until I get my cards paid down or completely off. It just wouldn't make sense.

I'm here at least once a week, so if you don't get an immediate response, please be patient. I plan on following up with anything I that need to. I help who I can in the neat place just as I will probably ask for it too. :cool:
16 years 6 months ago #409
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Three cheers and a bottle

Three cheers and a bottle of wine for everyone here!

Hiccup! I'm feeling mighty low :cheesing:
16 years 7 months ago #410

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Meya, I think I caught

Meya, I think I caught you talking to yourself there :cheesing: . Just joking. I am proud too, but I really think that we can grow this site, and can consider everyone here the true pioneers of FG's Finance Network :cool:

Three cheers and a bottle of wine for everyone here! :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing:

Mike
16 years 7 months ago #411
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic 62 Members and counting! Maaannn,

62 Members and counting! Maaannn, we are doing the do! I am doing the crip walk now,......... WATCH OUT Meya!
:cool:
16 years 7 months ago #412
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Hi Frances, take your time,

Hi Frances, take your time, a couple of days a week is like checking up on us every hour...lol We are just glad to see you here. I cracked up laughing at your photo upload, at first I thought it was you...lol, then I was like, "oh my God, she got me on that one."
16 years 7 months ago #413
  • frances
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by frances on topic Thanks for the warm welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome :innocent:

I will be here, just can't check up on things more than a couple of times a week. This really seems like a nice group here.
16 years 7 months ago #414
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Right on Jack, you just

Right on Jack, you just graduated from the sucka-free credit card without enrolling into it. :cheesing:

Take a look at some of the cards I have listed in the poor credit section. Hope you good luck and find it every helpful. Thanks for the High Five.....High Five back at ya!
16 years 7 months ago #415
  • Jack
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Jack on topic Morning all, Just wanted to make

Morning all,

Just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know, that I migrated over. Meya, a big hug & double high five for you! I just received my Continental card in the mail. NO.....I have not & WILL NOT activate it, especially after reading the reviews. I was thiscloseto activating til I tripped over the review site.

Thanks again Meya.....Jack
16 years 7 months ago #416
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Hi Defonte, I got your

Hi Defonte, I got your message in the IM, I was away for a minute because my son missed his school bus. My Hooter's Card was an instant decision but I did not get a credit limit until about 4 or 5 days later. Did you apply? Also what was the decision? One more thing, read your message titled "Removed" ok, its sort of for your protection.
16 years 7 months ago #417
  • Defonte
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Defonte on topic Hi Meya just wanted to

Hi Meya just wanted to let you know that I have migrated over to the network and seem to always miss you when you are online. My screen name was self111 [Edited by Financial Gobe[/quote]. I check in and out if the Network during the day because I am fortunate enough to have a work at home job which leaves me some free time. I just had one quedtion though, when you applied for the Hooters card did you get an instant approval or did you have to wait or call for your status? Thanks for all of your assistance and insight into the wonderful world of credit!!!
16 years 7 months ago #418
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic You are right, I guess

You are right, I guess I will except the fact that I am talking to myself Hey, I was told that it is ok to talk to yourself, but there is a slight problem when you beging to answer yourself....lmao! I dont think that I answered or replied to any of my posts did I?
I know they will be here, I just feel like talking to MYSELF sometimes. It works, I got a hold of you....hehehehehe :cheesing: :
16 years 7 months ago #419

Replied by Finance Globe on topic Hi Meya :cheesing: What was

Hi Meya :cheesing:

What was that movie "If you build it they will come"? Something about aliens I think? :dumbfounded:

It is still early, and this is the hardest time to get a forum or group started. I don't think that this will last long. Hang in there and thank you!
16 years 7 months ago #420