We Made it to the Top! Come on In

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Come to the West Coast,

Come to the West Coast, where the wing is always flapping. That will probably take some tan away....lol. It is pretty cool out here though, I just went to the mall which is located in Colma, CA and took the kids to Sizzlers. Do you know it was very nice outside, but by the time we ate and went to Target, the wind and fog was a fight for freedom. I could not even talk because it was so cold and the fog was tearing me apart.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 3 weeks ago #256

Replied by dreamr802 on topic I'm in Florida actually getting

I'm in Florida actually getting a tan on my days off from work :-) I love staying tanned year round but I do miss the snow because I am from Connecticut. I can't wait to move back up north.
16 years 3 weeks ago #257

Replied by pamela2 on topic Uhhhhhh Pamela2, where art thou?

Uhhhhhh Pamela2, where art thou? We have work to do, let's go! Hehehehehe, we will tell you females later....hehehehehhe! Oh god, Pamela2 and I are sooooo sneaky, full of jokes & surprises!

im here :laughing :laugh: :dumbfounded: :fun: :fun: waiting on you! omg your horns are showing! great now mine is too :dumbfounded: hehehehehehe???????
16 years 1 month ago #258
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Uhhhhhh Pamela2, where art thou?

Uhhhhhh Pamela2, where art thou? We have work to do, let's go! Hehehehehe, we will tell you females later....hehehehehhe! Oh god, Pamela2 and I are sooooo sneaky, full of jokes & surprises!
:fun: :fun: :fun:
16 years 1 month ago #259
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Oh I know that, but

Oh I know that, but it is just the principal of the matter. I am much calmer now, but I was really heated when I saw it on the news. Yes you are correct, and I can not wait until their day come, I just want to see what god they were praying to.
:shocked:
16 years 1 month ago #260

Replied by eugene66 on topic hey meya, i did not

hey meya, i did not mean to get you riled up but hey our father in heaven will take care of things. :cool: :cool: :cool:
16 years 1 month ago #261
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Ohhhhhhhhhh, omg, I seen that

Ohhhhhhhhhh, omg, I seen that on the news. Talking about The Color Purple, this is hilarious. Someone needs to shut them down and bury them in the dust. I mean what do a 50 year old man think a 16 year old wants with him? Sitting around here molesting lil girls and smelling like Bengay (In comparison to a little 16 yr old girl), they should be ashamed of themselves. That could not be my daughter, maaaan look-a-here, It will be a whole lot of peoples nailed to the cross. Whooooe let me close my posting....I have a dedication to this site and I am about to say something that might send me straight to HELL!!!!!! Arrrrrgggh!
:upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :upset: :suicide:
16 years 1 month ago #262

Replied by eugene66 on topic i live in fort worth

i live in fort worth but until recently i have never heard of eldorado texas . State troopers and child welfare officials began a search of the FLDS compound in Eldorado last Thursday after a 16-year-old girl called a local family violence shelter to report allegations against her 50-year-old husband. The girl accuses the man of beating and raping her. The search warrant covered all documents related to marriages among sect members, including photos and entries possibly written in family Bibles.Child welfare investigators said their interviews with 416 children and 139 women who have been removed from or left the compound since the raid began revealed that girls were required to enter into a 'spiritual' and polygamous marriage — recognized by the church but forbidden by Texas law — with much older men for the purpose of producing children. Boys were raised to perpetuate the cycle. it's another jeff warren situation and it's in texas not in utah. sad.

:upset: :upset:
16 years 1 month ago #263
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic I dont mean to be

I dont mean to be so duuuhhh but, what do they do down there during this time? I guess I need more in-depth information...lol. I am a city gurl even though I did spend two years down there in east texas.
:worried: :dumbfounded:
16 years 1 month ago #264

Replied by eugene66 on topic well the big news here

well the big news here in Texas is the polygamist church situation in Eldorado Texas. it is a sad sight to see such atrocities like this today in america. :shocked:
16 years 1 month ago #265
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic It's time to fly....who knows,

It's time to fly....who knows, I might meet Denzel Washington, Keanu Reeves, or Billy Bob Thornton. You got room for me gardyman...lol
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 1 month ago #266

Replied by garydman on topic Well, I'm In Augusta, Georgia

Well, I'm In Augusta, Georgia and the Masters Golf Tournament is this week. Seems like the whole world is here!! You can walk around the course and meet the people who sit in the boardrooms of the credit card companies, lol. Loads of BIG MONEY here every year this time.
16 years 1 month ago #267
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic No work today, one day

No work today, one day break from homework, no one here but me, and all I get is a bunch of breaking news about this tourch out here. I think that is so wrong how they done the people that came to honestly see the Tourch Run. They are still down there hoping that it will come to the site ending, but the Mayor Gavin Newsom changed the route at the last 5 minutes before start time.

Only one person was retained for trying to run up to the runners. He better be glad he was pushed back and arrested because I am going to tell you....I don't care if the protester's have rights or not, these cops out here is scary as heck. There is too much violence out here and cops are being killed to take chances on anything else. These cops will shot you in a heart-beat and will not do time for it. They will probably get a vacation to Hawaii and chill, a paycheck with a bonus, and a return to work date with a higher salary......lol

Now they are going to celebrate the ending at SFO, whew I feel sorry for those who are about to catch a flight out of here. And we have a game at AT&T Park, talk about traffic, our city is going to be off the hook tonight. If anyone wants to keep coverage about the Olympic Tourch Run, our local website news is www.ktvu.com Good Luck!
:white-flag: :white-flag: :popcorn: :popcorn: :relieved: :relieved:
16 years 1 month ago #268
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic It's count down time!

It's count down time!
16 years 2 months ago #269

Replied by pamela2 on topic ok now i know you

ok now i know you guys are still here safe and sound i can stop drinking the coffee and get some sleep jk seriously its good to see you guys on again and to answer your question hjm i have been real busy planning b-day party's for my kids and my daughters honors trip but im back (and i know thanks for the warning) :cheesing: :cheesing: well i will see you guys at the meeting.
16 years 2 months ago #270