We Made it to the Top! Come on In

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Where is everyone?

Ok, so you know I have to crack your face right. You are not new anymore so keep on moving Buddie. You are with all the rest of the ongoing family here so just say you want a big kiss. Hold on let me find the icon

Yes I was another board which I shall leave nameless
15 years 10 months ago #226
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Where is everyone?

Ok, so you know I have to crack your face right. You are not new anymore so keep on moving Buddie. You are with all the rest of the ongoing family here so just say you want a big kiss. Hold on let me find the icon:kiss:

There you go!:laugh: You know I just had to come in here and mess with you KMoney...lol. You are my partner though and I am so glad that you joined us. You are so correct about "Other" sites, I have been ignored, looked over, and cursed out because i asked a question that was suppose to be private towards creditors. I mean come on, don't people realize that creditors are skimming through sites as well as we are. Someone here might be an executive for Cap 1 for crying out loud. You are never too rich or important enough to join this site. They are probably getting ideas from us in here. :confused:
15 years 10 months ago #227

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Where is everyone?

Sorta kinda new LOL! Hmm I have been posting for a little while and I love it here
15 years 10 months ago #228
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Where is everyone?

Hi Meya,

I am a newbie and glad the information highway is put to use in a positive way. I have actually been lurking around quietly gathering lots of very informative information. Thanks for being dedicated to the forum

Hello SG! As HJm331 just stated, you are in the right place especially to rebuild your credit. There is so much information that we all put into the network to make useful for others to read and learn, and there is plenty of room for newcommers to share more information. While at the Network, it is very exciting to learn how to build/rebuild credit and to meet new friends. We are so excited to meet new members at The Network, so make yourself at home and enjoy the site.

Just to give you some quick tips, here are some important links to view which will give you a better idea how to browse the newtork. Take your time, the Network just made a new change so all members are learning how to work the new site...lol.

1. https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=532
I will look for the FAQ page and put it into this message.

Meya!
15 years 11 months ago #229

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Where is everyone?

Sg, what's up? Welcome to FG! The forum is a great place for anyone including you to ask questions as you and many others will benefit from any questions answered. If you got any questions, let us know!
15 years 11 months ago #230

Replied by sg2416 on topic Re: Where is everyone?

Hi Meya,

I am a newbie and glad the information highway is put to use in a positive way. I have actually been lurking around quietly gathering lots of very informative information. Thanks for being dedicated to the forum.:cheesing:
15 years 11 months ago #231

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Where is everyone?

I am trying to boost my credit score. It's fine as we speak, but I think it could be better.
15 years 11 months ago #232
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic hjm331 Posted 5/21/2008 Hey! Welcome

hjm331 Posted 5/21/2008

Hey! Welcome to FG!

Yeah, you're right. Credit building is a process but every on-time payment will increase your FICO scores and will get you up and running. Don't hesitate to ask us any questions.

smcc Posted]
I have been laid off and faced the same scenario. The good thing is your husband is again working and your trying to get back on track. One on time payment at a time............. Good Luck

happylady Posted]
Hi and welcome!

I've been on this forum only a month now and I have already learned SO MUCH!! I too am just starting to rebuild my credit and it is a SLOW process but one that will certainly be worth it in the long run!!

15 years 11 months ago #233

Replied by rwmtd on topic Hello all, I am new to

Hello all,

I am new to this forum and I am starting over (once again) with rebuilding my credit. I was doing good up until six months ago when my husband lost his job and we had to use our savings and things went crazy for a time. My husband is working again so we are slowly getting back to "normal".

I've been reading through the postsand find them very inspiring. I am starting to pay down the cards that suffered through the rough patch and find that the creditors are actually willing to work with me (I was afraid that they would think I was truly a deadbeat)

I just want to get back to where I was before this all happened and get my fico score to where I no longer have to get the subprime cards, loans etc. but I am ready to win this battle and I know that this is a process.

Onward and upward

:cool:
15 years 11 months ago #234

Replied by Scribes on topic That's really very kind of

That's really very kind of you to do that for him. I don't really need a man's room. :-P Fatmah and I are already planning on working side by side in the kitchen for her catering stuff. That is, if I can keep my paws off of her while we work. *hearts popping* I'm a very feminine man, I think. I hate beer, I think the beer commercials are sexist and overdone. I don't really like cars, and not crazy about racing. I'm okay with sports but I can take them or leave them -- Good grief, what am I??? :scared: :scared:
16 years 2 weeks ago #235
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic It was a joke scribes....lmao,

It was a joke scribes....lmao, thank God yo did not answer it...hehehehe
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
My husband is whipped, we are talking "Lone Ranger" whipped. So I don't see a problem with it. It just let us women know that we got some value somewhere on us. Don't get me wrong, I do spoil his crazy behind also, I gave up the garage and turned it into a "Man's Room" for him this winter. I went out and putrchased some furniture, found a good deal on a used 64 in tv for them to watch the game on, used refridge for their cold ones, and had a wall cabinet built in the wall for him to organize his tools. Let's not forget I had the walls and cement painted for him. It looks like an apartment downstairs in the garage, I just keep my car on the streets for him.
:fun: :fun: :fun:
16 years 2 weeks ago #236

Replied by Scribes on topic Whats wrong with being whipped?

Whats wrong with being whipped? As long as it doesn't hurt don't worry about it!..............Oh did you you mean in love whipped? OOPs i thought you was talking about something else, I was about to say "You are freakaah"

Well, I certainly don't want to get into this subject tooooo deeply as this is pretty personal, but I guess if you really love someone a lot, you don't mind being whipped. :D However, I don't think I am totally. I can still say no to her sometimes. :D Women are very exciting, interesting and unpredictable creatures. That's what makes them so much fun! :cheesing:
16 years 2 weeks ago #237
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Whats wrong with being whipped?

Whats wrong with being whipped? As long as it doesn't hurt don't worry about it!..............Oh did you you mean in love whipped? OOPs i thought you was talking about something else, I was about to say "You are freakaah"
:fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:
16 years 2 weeks ago #238

Replied by Scribes on topic Congrats! We have an engagement

Congrats! We have an engagement going on in here!

Yeah, you're celebrating the fact I'm whipped! :scared: Actually she's worth it. We met through Friendfinder.com in the summer of 2004. I was just starting to accept that my cat was dying, and he died about a week after her and I met. She called me that day to console me and we talked quite a while. We've been inseparable since, even over 9,000 miles. :)
16 years 2 weeks ago #239
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Congrats! We have an engagement

Congrats! We have an engagement going on in here!
:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :birthday: :birthday:
16 years 2 weeks ago #240