We Made it to the Top! Come on In

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: What's up with Direct Rewards Discover?

Kellbell, how does your husband express his love? I would never show my love to my wife verbally. I'd most likely buy her a Lexus and express my love like Adam and Eve.

Oh, my husband expresses his love in many many many many MANY ways ;)
15 years 10 months ago #211

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: What's up with Direct Rewards Discover?

Kellbell, how does your husband express his love? I would never show my love to my wife verbally. I'd most likely buy her a Lexus and express my love like Adam and Eve. :cheesing:
15 years 10 months ago #212

Women shouldn't even be complaining about me. I get out of bed at 7 am in the morning and go to work at 7

Good for you! You remind me of my husband. When you are ready to marry, you will be able to have the same set of standards as he has. AND, you will be able to help your wife if she had credit problems like I did after college. My husband was the first to take my paycheck from me and pay off those student loans and collections. I love him for his budgets and diligence, and he loves me for my paycheck in addition to his nest egg!
15 years 10 months ago #213

Women shouldn't even be complaining about me. I get out of bed at 7 am in the morning and go to work at 7:30 am with my dad because I run half of his business. I work like there's no tomorrow, bring the money, come home at around 7 pm, go to the gym at 10 pm, go to bed by 11:30 pm and do the same thing the next day. The only time I go out is after work on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays. I'm a hard working and intelligent 19 year old and I can assure you, you will not find too many men my age going through the same routine as I do. Instead, they go party every other day and get drunk like there's no tomorrow while I'm doing the right thing and setting up my future so my family won't have to struggle through poverty and misery. Now that's love.
15 years 10 months ago #214

You would be surprised of how many women will do these types of things, even the rich do it. But I do agree with your statement.

You are right and don't think the thought never crossed my mind! There are many eligible sugar daddies! But I once saw a young beautiful blonde woman with a husband over twice her age... they were at the same wedding as my husband and I. She wouldn't dance with her husband, or let her hold her hand, and she looked rather disappointed with her life. It was sad and definately not worth the Hummer she drove around or the Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses and Prada dress. I realized how lucky I am that I not only make my own dough, but that I love my husband too.
15 years 10 months ago #215

I agree, those women are "wifey" material.
15 years 10 months ago #216

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Credit Monitoring

They put the profit they make off gas into their own pockets while we walk with our pockets empty. :upset:
15 years 10 months ago #217

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Credit Monitoring

That makes me real angry too Meya
15 years 10 months ago #218
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: What's up with Direct Rewards Discover?

I think women should finish school, work hard, and make money...like I do. Then they won't have to sacrifice time and energy on men they are not interested in, just to get a cheesy Coach Bag from Macy's.

You would be surprised of how many women will do these types of things, even the rich do it. But I do agree with your statement.
15 years 10 months ago #219

I think women should finish school, work hard, and make money...like I do. Then they won't have to sacrifice time and energy on men they are not interested in, just to get a cheesy Coach Bag from Macy's.

Most of them are too lazy to cook breakfast for me. :laugh:

Kellbell, I'm glad that you are an independent woman and that you are able to support yourself without depending on your spouse. That is the type of woman that I dream of marrying someday. More power to you and good luck with school and work.
15 years 10 months ago #220

Meya, gold diggers is the correct term for women like that nowadays. I let them spend about $50 anyway, not too much.

15 years 10 months ago #221
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: What's up with Direct Rewards Discover?

:laugh: :laugh:
15 years 10 months ago #222
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Monitoring

Meya no one got anything from Chevron or any other big name
if it did not come from FEMA you was not going to get anything at all,
i know when i came to Mississippi all i had was what i had on my back and $27 dollars and fema gave me $2000 to start my life over.
there was so many people giving money and the people that needed it never saw a dime. now the people who had nothing before katrina got up to 23,000 and they all got gold teeth and 22" rims and 6 months later had nothing to show for it, people like myself who had a job got $2300.
oh i forgot red cross gave me a 500 dollar debit card.

GEt out of here! See I hate that, this is what you call somene who is not going to have good luck in the near future. I don't have the heart to rip off gov funding especially for disaster funds.
15 years 10 months ago #223

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Where is everyone?

I'm pretty sure we are talking about the same peoples

We probably are LOL!!!!
15 years 10 months ago #224
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Where is everyone?

I'm pretty sure we are talking about the same peoples :laugh: :laugh: :white-flag:
15 years 10 months ago #225