We Made it to the Top! Come on In

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Where is everyone?

LOLLLLL!!!!!

:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #196

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Where is everyone?

Meya was too busy posting her smilies all over the forum.

LOLLLLL!!!!!
15 years 9 months ago #197

Meya was too busy posting her smilies all over the forum. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #198

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Where is everyone?

Ps, Kmoney, whats up? I have not heard a feed back from you in your pm. You know we have a job to do, so ummmmm get up and lets get it going on.

Meya I did respond back to you. You didn't get it
15 years 9 months ago #199

I'm all about money right now where other teenagers are partying like there's no tomorrow but they will have no money when it's time to get married I will be rolling in my drop-top benz.
15 years 9 months ago #200
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Where is everyone?

Ps, Kmoney, whats up? I have not heard a feed back from you in your pm. You know we have a job to do, so ummmmm get up and lets get it going on.
15 years 9 months ago #201
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Where is everyone?

lmao, hey hjm331, I had to move the love boat over here. It was starting to get tooo romantic in the direct rewards discover thread :laugh: :laugh: .
15 years 9 months ago #202
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Monitoring

Neither one of you guys have never lied. I think it has already started. I dont even see our economy being fixed no time soon.
15 years 9 months ago #203

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Credit Monitoring

People nowadays have the "take yours before somebody else does" type of mentality. I have heard that there are going to be more robberies and shootings because more people are going to be stealing just so they can live and feed their family due to unemployment.
15 years 9 months ago #204

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Credit Monitoring

Exactly! And what about the people who really needs it? They are screwed over. I am pretty sure that there will be assitance needed where the wildfires are going out here. I skies are over smoked and it looks ugly out here. Hey but guess what? The talk around town is that they believe some residence are starting the fire to bail out of the housing crunch. I would hate to believe that but it is something to think about.

That is really frightening to think that people are going this route and not even thinking about other peoples lives or their homes
15 years 9 months ago #205

Replied by keys on topic Re: Credit Monitoring

The talk around town is that they believe some residence are starting the fire to bail out of the housing crunch. I would hate to believe that but it is something to think about

Meya, that is so crazy. I've heard of businesses doing something like that when they get into financial trouble, but for the economy to get so bad that homeowners are doing it; it's gettin scary.:worried:
15 years 9 months ago #206

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Credit Monitoring

Meya, that tactic is not new to me. I have heard business owners also trying that to pull money from the insurance. It's pretty saddening and sickening to hear that kind of news while we over here working for our money like there's no tomorrow.
15 years 9 months ago #207
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Monitoring

Exactly! And what about the people who really needs it? They are screwed over. I am pretty sure that there will be assitance needed where the wildfires are going out here. I skies are over smoked and it looks ugly out here. Hey but guess what? The talk around town is that they believe some residence are starting the fire to bail out of the housing crunch. I would hate to believe that but it is something to think about.
:confused:
15 years 9 months ago #208
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: What's up with Direct Rewards Discover?

:confused: :confused:
15 years 9 months ago #209

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: What's up with Direct Rewards Discover?

As long as he satisfies your needs and desires, he is a true man.
15 years 9 months ago #210