Credit Scores

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: Credit Scores

Right now, I just love how my myfico score keep fluctuating. It's almost like a living thing. Just lost 6 points because the balance on my Chase Freedom went up a little bit. I had that paid off for a few months. I am using this card instead of the Amazon.com Visa because I am almost at 50% utilization on it and need to pay it down. I'm gonna get chase to take off the protection thingy because I have no use for it.
15 years 9 months ago #301

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Credit Scores

Thanks Yoyo. Maybe the 700 club next year

I joined!:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #302

Replied by tanyia on topic Re: Credit Scores

went to myfico.com and my scores are as follows

Transunion 648

Experian 628

Equifax 670

there is life after bankruptcy
15 years 9 months ago #303

Congrads

Thanks Yoyo. Maybe the 700 club next year?:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #304

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Credit Scores

I got all my FICO's on Monday from myFICO. Tu 637, EQ 640 and EX 622. Experian Plus score 630. Well today I got an alert from Freecreditreport.com. I logged on and got a new credit report. Well checking the Plus score I saw it went up to 687. I thought WOW! A jump of 57 points. I know it isn't a real FICO but if the 2 are only 8 or 10 points difference between them, I still got a big jump and I am happy. I want to get myFICO's again but I will wait to see if those baddies were taken off and see if my real scores have changed. I got Creditkeeper coming

Congrads :laugh:Rob..join my club: Fico's here!
15 years 9 months ago #305

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Credit Scores

No problem :cool:
15 years 9 months ago #306

Thank you, HJM.:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #307

Shark6 and Rob, congrats to both of you! Keep up the good work, good luck.
15 years 9 months ago #308

I got all my FICO's on Monday from myFICO. Tu 637, EQ 640 and EX 622. Experian Plus score 630. Well today I got an alert from Freecreditreport.com. I logged on and got a new credit report. Well checking the Plus score I saw it went up to 687. I thought WOW! A jump of 57 points. I know it isn't a real FICO but if the 2 are only 8 or 10 points difference between them, I still got a big jump and I am happy. I want to get myFICO's again but I will wait to see if those baddies were taken off and see if my real scores have changed. I got Creditkeeper coming.:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #309
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Scores

You go Shark6, I am so happy for you.
15 years 9 months ago #310

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: Credit Scores

Todays I got notification from Scorewatch that my score increased by 5pts today and on Sunday by 9pts.

I'm getting closer to 650 which was my goal by the end of Aug. My second goal is to get to 675 by the end of Nov.
15 years 9 months ago #311

Kellbell, your score for on-time payments isn't really based on a monthly basis. It's all about consistency because the longer you stay away from late payments, the higher your score will increase. You should see a significant jump every 6-12 months.
15 years 9 months ago #312

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Credit Scores

No Shark6, one day you will get PAST those scores! One on time payment at a time, one day at a time. One day you will look at those scores and say "been there, done that"

Amen to that, Amen to that!
15 years 9 months ago #313

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: Credit Scores

How many points are added to your score for each account and each on time payment?

I went on a credit application binge 4 months back (if you can remember) and my FICO took a dramatic drop. It has been 4 months since my last credit application (I think), my utilization is at 20%, and obviously I have no lates or anything derogatory in the past 2 years.

However, my FAKO has remained stagnate. No change. I'm sure my FICO has changed somewhat, but when can I expect some drama?

I guess patience is a virtue, but I can't wait!
15 years 9 months ago #314

I usually look into the future rather than the present, I can't help it. :cool:
15 years 9 months ago #315