Credit Scores

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Scores

YOu go mskiwi!

lol leave me alone YoYo11, I am trying to save some money, I am not trippin off of the scores until I pay everything back down to where I had it before and the last baddie fall off the other 2 cb's. That is when I will get the real boost :fun:
15 years 8 months ago #241

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: disputing hurt credit score?

How hard is it to dispute a Medical bill? Would it be easier to let it fall off.

Please let me know. THanks

I had a few medical bill and waited for them to fall off. How hold are they? I've heard if you dispute an item w/cb's make sure the item is about 3-5 years old, that way the creditor will be too involve to dispute older items..yet again if the item is 5 years old..i would just wait until it falls off.
15 years 8 months ago #242

Replied by unicorn40 on topic Re: disputing hurt credit score?

How hard is it to dispute a Medical bill? Would it be easier to let it fall off.

Please let me know. THanks
:scared:
15 years 8 months ago #243

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: disputing hurt credit score?

You know what? A was telling me that you can contact csc (or something like that) which is Eq and they will remove whatever you ask them to. I am not for sure what the exact name of the company is but it is affiliated with eq and they only do it in the state of Texas. Are you familiar with what I am trying to say?

I think I have heard of something like that but for the life of me I can't remember where I got that from. I need to do some deep research. I have heard that Texas has very "consumer friendly" laws regarding credit. I hope this is true I need all the help I can get.
15 years 8 months ago #244

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Credit Scores

Your Latest FICO® Scores

TransUnion

Date]8/29/2008
[/URL]Equifax

Date]9/4/2008
[/URL]Experian

Date]8/29/2008
[/URL] Buy Today's Score Buy Today's Score Buy Today's Score

I'm almost with ya Mousepad....man I wanna be like you when I grow up!!! Congrads on your scores!

Your scores are mighty impressive too! You must be very happy!
15 years 8 months ago #245

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Credit Scores

i am getting up there

Awesome scores! Congrats to you!
15 years 8 months ago #246

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Credit Scores

Meya...stop playing and GO FOR IT!!! LOL!!! happy, happy!!!:fun:
15 years 8 months ago #247
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Scores

Gone mousepad and YoYo11, you guys are on the ball. I am going to probably purchase myfico scores next year or when I pull next month and see that ex and tu dropped my last baddie like eq did. By that time, my util sholuld be real low.
15 years 8 months ago #248

Replied by mousepad on topic Re: Credit Scores

you are right there with me
these are my scores after 4 new accounts 2 months ago
and i took a chance about 30 mins ago and was approved for a second cap1 card 500 cl i am thankful for it cause they could have told me no but they did not.
people can say what they want about cap1 but they do reward you and they have never let me down, if it was not for them my scores would not be where they are and others would not have taken a chance on me.
and for that reason i will always have a card with them.
HSBC has been good to me also i cant leave them out.
15 years 8 months ago #249

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Credit Scores

Your Latest FICO® Scores

TransUnion

Date]8/29/2008
[/URL]Equifax

Date]9/4/2008
[/URL]Experian

Date]8/29/2008
[/URL] Buy Today's Score Buy Today's Score Buy Today's Score

I'm almost with ya Mousepad....man I wanna be like you when I grow up!!! Congrads on your scores!!:kiss:
15 years 8 months ago #250

Replied by mousepad on topic Re: Credit Scores

i am getting up there
15 years 8 months ago #251

Replied by KIEJON9 on topic Re: disputing hurt credit score?

doesn't hurt. It can actually help you since you're trying to gather all the correct info that should've appeared on your report in the first place
15 years 8 months ago #252
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: disputing hurt credit score?

You know what? A was telling me that you can contact csc (or something like that) which is Eq and they will remove whatever you ask them to. I am not for sure what the exact name of the company is but it is affiliated with eq and they only do it in the state of Texas. Are you familiar with what I am trying to say?
15 years 8 months ago #253

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: disputing hurt credit score?

If the creditor does not respond back to the cb in a certain amount of time (usually 30 days) then yes the will remove it. And if they find you in favor, or what you are disputing is correct, then yes. They dont just remove because you say so. I know another member here told me that in Texas, they remove whatever you dispute. I am in California so they verify information with the creditor first.

If they'd remove it just because I dispute it ( I live in Texas too) I'd like to dispute all my derogs. LOL I'd start with Midland, the bas*ards.
15 years 8 months ago #254
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Report Error - Should I get it fixed?

I hate to say this guys but, my car loan was saying the same thing and when it dropped off, my scores rose higher.:worried: I decided to let it stay off.
15 years 8 months ago #255