Credit Scores

Replied by sg2416 on topic Re: Credit Scores

Rob,

My BOA card has not thus far indicated it is a secure card on my credit reports. I have had it a few months and BOA has reported to all three credit Bureaus.
15 years 9 months ago #286

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Credit Scores

Waiting on HSBC for a cli is like watching paint dry! I wish you luck on the two. I believe sears will give out a better justice.

Thank you. I did find out today that BofA sent out my secured card yesterday and today it already shows on my cr. I am glad because when it comes it will be like 6 weeks since I applied. One thing I don't like is the secured card shows as a secured card on the cr. Does this make a difference on scores as compared to an unsecured card? Thanks a lot:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #287
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Scores

Waiting on HSBC for a cli is like watching paint dry! I wish you luck on the two. I believe sears will give out a better justice.
15 years 9 months ago #288

The Sears card is $420 but since it is new I will give HSBC a chance to increase it before I cancel it. I will have to pay a $29 a/f so I might as well keep it for a year. But good bye First Premier and possibly Penneys and Walmart. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #289
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Meya, thats a good idea. After that BofA card and Sears card get here, I am going to close some accounts. I would have never thought about closing ones under $500. Thanks for the suggestion.

:white-flag: :white-flag: Smart move buddie!
15 years 9 months ago #290

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Credit Scores

Yeah, here I come! I know they are not real FICOs but still look good. Wamu updated the PFICO and it dropped to 627

Usually the first day the pFiCO is available thru WaMu it does that... The top portion will update w.in the next few days.
15 years 9 months ago #291

Meya, thats a good idea. After that BofA card and Sears card get here, I am going to close some accounts. I would have never thought about closing ones under $500. Thanks for the suggestion.
15 years 9 months ago #292
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Do not be alarmed. You know what really makes our score drop? The little funky under $500 cl cc's. That is why I let Target, LaneBryant, and...I forgot the other one......Go. What do I look like with a $200 limit and if I purchase something over $70 I am using too much util on my card? My score will drop from that. You know you are doing good so dont worry about the score drop if there is no fraud on the account.
15 years 9 months ago #293

Way to go Rob! Those scores look nice. 700 here you come

Yeah, here I come! I know they are not real FICOs but still look good. Wamu updated the PFICO and it dropped to 627.:dumbfounded: But there was something weird, on the graph it showed 627 but up top it still showed 646. Anyone else have the same thing happen?
15 years 9 months ago #294
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

I got all my FICO's on Monday from myFICO. Tu 637, EQ 640 and EX 622. Experian Plus score 630. Well today I got an alert from Freecreditreport.com. I logged on and got a new credit report. Well checking the Plus score I saw it went up to 687. I thought WOW! A jump of 57 points. I know it isn't a real FICO but if the 2 are only 8 or 10 points difference between them, I still got a big jump and I am happy. I want to get myFICO's again but I will wait to see if those baddies were taken off and see if my real scores have changed. I got Creditkeeper coming

Way to go Rob! Those scores look nice. 700 here you come!:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #295
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

went to myfico.com and my scores are as follows

Transunion 648

Experian 628

Equifax 670

there is life after bankruptcy

Get out of here Tanyia, you go girl!:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #296

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Credit Scores

went to myfico.com and my scores are as follows

Transunion 648

Experian 628

Equifax 670

there is life after bankruptcy

Indeed there is my friend, indeed there is
15 years 9 months ago #297

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: Credit Scores

Does anyone else pull from equifax.com??? I understand Myfico is the true FICO, but I cannot spend another dime pulling my report.

How does equifax.com or creditexpert.com fare against your real FICO? How far are the reports off from your real credit score? :worried: :confused: :scared:
15 years 9 months ago #298

Replied by wildrage2 on topic Re: Credit Scores

I believe that you have to go to MyFico.com and shell out $15 per report to know your actual FICO. All of the others are estimates.
15 years 9 months ago #299

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: Credit Scores

Is equifax.com my real FICO???

I pulled it this morning and it stated that my FICO was 644!!!! If this is the truth, then I am so happy I could burst into a million billion pieces of happy confetti!!!:white-flag:

My Experian report is still lingering at 600...
15 years 9 months ago #300