Credit Scores

Replied by wrknprogrs on topic Re: disputing hurt credit score?

Does anyone know if the dispute is successful approximately how many points your score can increase per incident? I have a very common name - several years ago someone with the same name and a similar address, somehow her things started appearing on my credit report. Since I was "credit challenged", I didn't bother to follow-up with a dispute as her accounts were actually helping my score. Well things have taken a turn for the worse for her and there are least 6 accounts that aren't mine that are currently under investigation with Equifax.

Thanks,
Wrknprogrs.
15 years 7 months ago #211

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Credit Scores

THEY SAY THE TAX PAYERS HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT 700 BILLION DOLLAR DEBT

AND THAT IT WILL COST EACH OF US $2300 EACH

WELL,I SAY TO THEM,FANNIE AND THESE OTHERS WHO NEED MONEY AND HELP TO FIX THERE PROBLEMS

LIKE THEY TOLD ME

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECENT REQUEST FOR CREDIT. WE THE TAX PAYERS REGRET THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO APPROVE YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON(S)

HISTORY OF DELINQUENT CREDIT OBLIGATION(S)

I am totally with you on this! They have abused their authority enough and that goes for wall street too. How in the hell are we supposed to bail them out when people are losing their jobs every damn day!!!!!
15 years 7 months ago #212
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Scores

Hello again every one-- Meya i check my credit reports and my card is reporting the same(cc number to all three credit agencys. Also i got another alert that my score a moved again !!.(1 point)
Your FICO® Score as of 09/25/2008

Based on Alert

[/COLOR]

Way to go Iantha!, You are on the ball. Don't worry about Orchard (or HSBC) that is a sign for you to move on to better cards. When you are ready to apply, just let us know.
15 years 7 months ago #213
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

That is how some creditors work. I have some accounts that only report to certain Cb's also. I have a Chase student loan, that reports to one, but I also have a Private student loan that reports to all three. I called in and asked Chase to report to all 3 but they said that is the only one they report to. My Tu scores are much higher and easier to dispute also. Sometimes your cc banks will miss one or two of the 3cb's for a month and then report the next month.

I remember a couple of years ago, I called eq because Chevron had missed about 4 months or reporting to them and then EQ just filled in the gaps and put OK,OK,OK,OK, instead of "No data" in the gaps. It did not move my scores, but it made me feel more comfortable.
15 years 7 months ago #214

Replied by pumbaablah on topic Re: Credit Scores

i have an installment account that i will try to get added on trans and exp..the bank i deal with only reports to equifax for some reason. I asked to get a payment history from the bank today so well see. The reason why my trans is much higher is because i got a few things deleted on transunion and for some reason i cant get it off on exp and equifax. Frustrating. Is this normal? Equifax seems real stubborn. I believe my last derogatory will fall off in april 09. Once again only reported on exp and equif. The collection that was reported in 05 will stay there for until 2012 i guess. Only on exp and equifax its reporting. Thats why my report is inconsistent.:worried: Is transunion more lenient than others?
15 years 7 months ago #215

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Credit Scores

equifax- 614

experian- 645

transunion- 683

big gap huh?

are these your true Fico's? Someone not reporting!!:worried:
15 years 7 months ago #216

Replied by iantha1 on topic Re: Credit Scores

Hello again every one-- Meya i check my credit reports and my card is reporting the same(cc number to all three credit agencys. Also i got another alert that my score a moved again !!.(1 point)
Your FICO® Score as of 09/25/2008

Based on Alert

[/COLOR]
15 years 7 months ago #217

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Credit Scores

drop it in my Fish tank and let my angel fish use it as a landing pad.

That'll show 'em! :white-flag: :cheesing:
15 years 7 months ago #218
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :white-flag:
15 years 7 months ago #219

No problem! let me know if all numbers are the same after you look at it.

Hey, not only will you be able to apple with them again, you will have build your history up more and then you can go to other better cards like Cap 1, bofa, chase......etc. I hate HSBC anyway, they get you in their door and then treat you like credit desperate slaves....."BEG FOR ANOTHER INCREASE YOU REBUILDING SLAVES!" "THAT'S RIGHT, BEG FOR ANOTHER ONE!" while they keep slapping us in the back with the denial whip

Hello thank you for the update on there cards, i will let you no how my card(orchard)is reporting the numbers on all 3 reports. Also thanks for the update on the hsbc cards( for some reason i just want one in my collection) i will show them :> when i get it im going to go get my car detailed inside out engine and trunk for 85$(pay it in full) and then drop it in my Fish tank and let my angel fish use it as a landing pad.
15 years 7 months ago #220
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

No problem! let me know if all numbers are the same after you look at it.

Hey, not only will you be able to apple with them again, you will have build your history up more and then you can go to other better cards like Cap 1, bofa, chase......etc. I hate HSBC anyway, they get you in their door and then treat you like credit desperate slaves....."BEG FOR ANOTHER INCREASE YOU REBUILDING SLAVES!" "THAT'S RIGHT, BEG FOR ANOTHER ONE!" while they keep slapping us in the back with the denial whip.:upset:
15 years 7 months ago #221

That's because HSBC only allow you with a certain limit of cards with them. Now, I have heard some people who have at least 3 accounts with them and I have seen some with 2 Orchard account (both Visa and Master card). I think the number one problem is that you should check your credit report and see if Orchard is providing your account with all 3 Cb's the same way because when the computer make a soft pull on you, it will tell you that "you already have the amount limited with HSBC." When they supply the 3 Cb's with mixed account numbers and you know you only have one with them, the PC will think that it is more than one account.

Hello Meya thank you for the update, I got kind of upset and called the cust serv number for hsbc and told them about it(mouth full) and the lady said that i have to wait 8months(total of 16) but as of now i wait 8 more months and i will be able to apply for both another hsbc card and orchard bank card
as far as im conc- by then my score will be way higher(im on a credit repair attack !) and am looking forward to see what line of credit they offer. Thank you again Meya for tour help i willl log into my 3-1 credit report to see if it is rep the same numbers,
15 years 7 months ago #222
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Thank you Meya and YoYo11 for your support. This site is so great !!!.
I have another question. (dont no if this is the correct place to put it)
I have a credit card with orchard bank cc(house hold). Now when i got orchard for the pre appv(soft pull) they tell me im pre approved for one of there card then when i click apply they tell me that i have laready been approved for the hsbc card account ? Then when i go to hsbc pre apprvl (soft pull) they tell me im pre approved for a card then when i apply they tell me i already have a card ??????? can any one help me clear this up.. thanks

That's because HSBC only allow you with a certain limit of cards with them. Now, I have heard some people who have at least 3 accounts with them and I have seen some with 2 Orchard account (both Visa and Master card). I think the number one problem is that you should check your credit report and see if Orchard is providing your account with all 3 Cb's the same way because when the computer make a soft pull on you, it will tell you that "you already have the amount limited with HSBC." When they supply the 3 Cb's with mixed account numbers and you know you only have one with them, the PC will think that it is more than one account.
15 years 7 months ago #223

Replied by GKCUST on topic Re: Credit Scores

THEY SAY THE TAX PAYERS HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT 700 BILLION DOLLAR DEBT

AND THAT IT WILL COST EACH OF US $2300 EACH

WELL,I SAY TO THEM,FANNIE AND THESE OTHERS WHO NEED MONEY AND HELP TO FIX THERE PROBLEMS

LIKE THEY TOLD ME

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RECENT REQUEST FOR CREDIT. WE THE TAX PAYERS REGRET THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO APPROVE YOUR REQUEST AT THIS TIME FOR THE FOLLOWING REASON(S)

HISTORY OF DELINQUENT CREDIT OBLIGATION(S):laugh:
15 years 7 months ago #224

Replied by pumbaablah on topic Re: Credit Scores

equifax- 614

experian- 645

transunion- 683

big gap huh?
15 years 7 months ago #225