New To Board

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

I don't know about singing because then there would be birds dying and glasses cracking. I have a very deep voice which is not made for singing at all.

naaaah, hjm you have more of a Mac 10 or Ice cube type of voice. I dont thing the singing would become your style. I can hear more reality flows comming from you

By the way, go with the lounge or the club, which ever you feel comfortable. I am down for it no matter where you put it.
15 years 9 months ago #301

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: TV Shows

I don't know about singing because then there would be birds dying and glasses cracking. I have a very deep voice which is not made for singing at all.

Just depends on what you are singing. If you are singing songs that were written for a bass you would be fine. I have a deep voice also but I am tone deaf so I can't sing that good but I still have fun with kareoke. I pick songs that were recorded by singers with deep voices and I usually do ok I think. At least I get applause afterwards, but maybe they're clapping because I am done:fun:. Give it a try sometime.
15 years 9 months ago #302

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TV Shows

15 years 9 months ago #303

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: TV Shows

Alright, where should I post them? in the lounge?

Yeah and then you would become FG's world famous lounge singer:laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #304

Alright, where should I post them? in the lounge?
15 years 9 months ago #305

Put some of your flows in the club. I like to read lyrics.
15 years 9 months ago #306

Meya, thanks for the compliment. Remember, I don't think the same way as many others. That's why I'm so talented when it comes to making music.
15 years 9 months ago #307

There are a lot of postings that I read but have no comment at the time so I just smile. I smile when I read postings.....lol. Sometimes I fall over on the floor when I read some especially from you hjm because you are a nut case, especially in the club. :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #308

I think Meya is just very happy

That's to say the least.
15 years 9 months ago #309

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TV Shows

I think Meya is just very happy
15 years 9 months ago #310

Meya, what's with the consecutive smilies?
15 years 9 months ago #311

:cheesing: :cheesing: :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #312

I praise about God all the time but I talk about explicit content all of the time. I'm not cheating my way out Christianity or anything of that sort.
15 years 9 months ago #313

Uggh ooohhhhh, a christian in the Club Xclusive :confused: Ouch, you better rethink about that one. I dont think you would want to come to our club, we are in there blashpheming each other....lol
15 years 9 months ago #314

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: TV Shows

Trust me bro, he know I do not play that. He knows when and why to throw them thangs and he better not come home with a behind beating because it is going to be hell to pay when it comes from me. I used to fight my way through jr and high school because I had to and wanted to, I do NOT want him to experience any of it.

Meya I know what you are talking about because I used to be a brawler myself. But God delivered me girl big time
15 years 9 months ago #315