New To Board

Replied by Meya on topic Hi Yoyo11, see I told

Hi Yoyo11, see I told you, just go posting away with it.....lol. I see what happend though, you are responding to this thread https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/index.php?page=forum§ion=topic&top_id=100028 but started a new topic on it. It is ok, all you have to do is copy and paste it to the link above, but when you get there, just click "Post Reply" instead of "New Topic". I am over used to members adding new toics when they wanted to actually respond, don't worry, you will get used to it before this week (or next) is out.
:fun: :fun: :fun:

I am going to respond as soon as you change your posting. Way to go on the scores!
16 years 1 month ago #361

Replied by pamela2 on topic hi yoyo11 welcome to the

hi yoyo11 welcome to the family hope you find everything you need and the answers you are looking for on here. :laugh: :fun:
16 years 1 month ago #362

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Hello everyone...

I have goals toooo!! Filed Bankcrupt 2003 because of bad family dealings..after getting over it emotionally,..decided to take charge of my credit. I'm a member of credit check total.com, gives me all scores and credit report..every day...my score in 03 was about 350...three months ago i pulled my score w/Trans was 500 now 525 in three months... I gave Trans because it is my lower of all three scores. My goal is to get to 600 by Dec,..and 650 by next year...wish me luck..

EX 572 , EP 546

I'm glad i've joined this site... :dumbfounded: :cool: :cool:
16 years 1 month ago #363

Replied by sophie on topic I am surprised you shard

I am surprised you shard do much personal information with us. You put it all out there. The only thing I can add is that you have way too many credit cards for low limits. I would pay them all off and only carry a couple really good cards.
16 years 1 month ago #364

Replied by Meya on topic Hi cassey346, I told you

Hi cassey346, I told you that your skills will pick up in here within no time. I just found an old posting to put back up so that you can see where you came from and where you currently stand. How is the credit world buddie? I know you have been a winner through it all. Keep up the good work ok. Missed talking to ya!
16 years 1 month ago #365

Replied by pamela2 on topic Hi Lyyssa welcome to the

Hi Lyyssa welcome to the family and my daughter loves manga books and anime. i have 2 kids: the daughter who is 14 and a boy who just turned 4 today. i hear you i applied for all kinds of cards that i did not need and i turned into a credit card addict and ended up with too many cards and alot of debt but thanks to FG i have quit getting cards and turned my addiction around so if you have any questions about cards and credit there is awesome people on here that will help you in any way so feel free to ask. again welcome Pamela
16 years 1 month ago #366

Replied by Lyyssa on topic I hope to start posting

I hope to start posting here, and have been posting at the myfico forums. I am 29, married, with one child. I love manga (which are Japanese comic books). I currently follow over 7 series. They are my hobby, so to say. I'm also a fan of foreign films, indies, etc...

I recently pulled mine and my husband's credit report, and I saw that we are both in need of improving. Since our biggest isssues are high balances and short credit history, we've been working on that. With our tax money and some we had saved up, we paid down over $5000 in debt. We have $4000 in debt left, which we have been tackling so aggressively, we expect to have it all paid off by August.

In the meanwhile, hubby's applied for 1 credit card, and I've applied for 4 :confused: to get the good tradelines going. I'm still new to the game, and am hoping we'll hit 700 by December (we're in the low to mid 600s right now).

And that's me in a nutshell. Nice to meet everyone! :cheesing:
16 years 1 month ago #367

Replied by descorpio on topic Its always been a pleasure

Its always been a pleasure to learn for me. And when i could see much of information around me here, it makes me addicted. So love to stay here.
16 years 1 month ago #368

Replied by Meya on topic I am addicted to this

I am addicted to this forum now

That is what I love to hear! I know the feeling.
:fun: :fun:
16 years 1 month ago #369

Replied by descorpio on topic Sure meya. I could find

Sure meya. I could find you replying my queries. I am pleased to stay here. I always like to explore and search for things. I am addicted to this forum now. Let me put my financial goals in the investment zone.
16 years 1 month ago #370

Replied by Meya on topic Hi Descorpio, nice to have

Hi Descorpio, nice to have you here. There will be a lot of responses comming in to you very soon. I think it will be better if you would post this under Investments, there are a lot of money making postings in there. When you go there, you can put this under any thread, just click "Post Reply" and type away.
:fun:
16 years 1 month ago #371

Replied by sophie on topic Welcome, I am new here

Welcome, I am new here too. There is a lot of great information within this forum, [edited]. What are your two biggest financial goals?

16 years 1 month ago #372

Replied by descorpio on topic hi everybody,, am a newbie

hi everybody,, am a newbie here. i have a quest to earn money and am a student. I wanted to exploit all the oppurtunities in which i can earn. So am here to get all the required idea and experts advice to earn. Thanks in advance.
16 years 1 month ago #373

Replied by Meya on topic All right, hand the pup

All right, hand the pup over!
:fun:
16 years 1 month ago #374

Replied by sophie on topic Oh no worries my friends,

Oh no worries my friends, I do not plan on living like this for long. Careful investments, smart moves and good looks (see my pic) will get me out of this depressing cycle.
16 years 1 month ago #375