New To Board

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

I tried for both of them today...

Ok my fingers are crossed for you
15 years 10 months ago #271

Replied by iantha1 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Did you apply for it right now? How about the Hooters card?

I tried for both of them today... :scared:
15 years 10 months ago #272

Ian, apply for this card. It doesn't have a rewards program attached so it should be fairly easy to get approved for.

http://www.capitalone.com/creditcards/products/10589/26/index.php?s=0010589026ZUNS01ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZXXER050803001079352977

There's only one type of Hooters card so here is the link to the application.

http://www.hooterscard.com/menu/home.aspx

Click on the "APPLY NOW" button on the left side of the page.

Hooters was a no go as well ...
15 years 10 months ago #273

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Did you apply for it right now? How about the Hooters card?
15 years 10 months ago #274

Since you are rebuilding then it will be the standard Cap1 card and the hooters is pretty good too, your scores depend on what your CL will be

Cap 1 was a no go... Told me they will sent out a letter in regards to why.
15 years 10 months ago #275

Ian, apply for this card. It doesn't have a rewards program attached so it should be fairly easy to get approved for.

http://www.capitalone.com/creditcards/products/10589/26/index.php?s=0010589026ZUNS01ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZXXER050803001079352977

There's only one type of Hooters card so here is the link to the application.

http://www.hooterscard.com/menu/home.aspx

Click on the "APPLY NOW" button on the left side of the page.
15 years 10 months ago #276

No problem keep us posted and good luck
15 years 10 months ago #277

Since you are rebuilding then it will be the standard Cap1 card and the hooters is pretty good too, your scores depend on what your CL will be

Ok i will give it a shot thank you .
15 years 10 months ago #278

Is there a certain card type(in the cap one selection of cards) i should try for and also with hooters ?

15 years 10 months ago #279

I would apply for the Cap1 first and then apply for the Hooters

Is there a certain card type(in the cap one selection of cards) i should try for and also with hooters ?
15 years 10 months ago #280

I guess I should introduce myself since I've made a few posts. I go by the name of Mskiwi because my dh is from New Zealand and New Zealanders are referred to as kiwis. My real name is Dee.
I used to have pretty good credit but ran into hard times, lost my job was unemployed for a bit. I live in TX now ( moved from a dying town up north) and am working to build and slowly repair my credit that took a dive due to job loss.
I love reading this site and reading of people accomplishments and getting a bit of knowledge along the way. I'm done applying for any cc's for a bit until my scores pull up.
I'm a restaurant manager, mother of 4 (kids are 28,25,22, and 6 years old) In my spare time I love searching out remodeling and decorating sites. I'm also addicted to this and another forum for the help I can get about credit repair.
Last I checked my scores hovered in the high 500's but I need to recheck next month when some thing fall off and some things age on my reports. I do use True Credit for monitotring at $9.95 a month even though they are FAKO scores, it gives me an idea of up and down movements on my scores.
Anyone still awake after reading this

Welcome aboard MsKiwi (no one is asleep here just check out the times that people respond on this site LOL
15 years 10 months ago #281

Are you saying i should apply for these two cards ?

I would apply for the Cap1 first and then apply for the Hooters
15 years 10 months ago #282

Try capital one and Hooters. Hey hjm331, do you think she should try cap one first or Hooters?

Are you saying i should apply for these two cards ?
15 years 10 months ago #283

MsKiwi, we're all family here. Don't hesitate on asking us your questions or sharing your thoughts with us on the site. There is a lot to learn here and I hope you can benefit from all of the valuable info on this site.

Good Luck
15 years 10 months ago #284

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

I guess I should introduce myself since I've made a few posts. I go by the name of Mskiwi because my dh is from New Zealand and New Zealanders are referred to as kiwis. My real name is Dee.
I used to have pretty good credit but ran into hard times, lost my job was unemployed for a bit. I live in TX now ( moved from a dying town up north) and am working to build and slowly repair my credit that took a dive due to job loss.
I love reading this site and reading of people accomplishments and getting a bit of knowledge along the way. I'm done applying for any cc's for a bit until my scores pull up.
I'm a restaurant manager, mother of 4 (kids are 28,25,22, and 6 years old) In my spare time I love searching out remodeling and decorating sites. I'm also addicted to this and another forum for the help I can get about credit repair.
Last I checked my scores hovered in the high 500's but I need to recheck next month when some thing fall off and some things age on my reports. I do use True Credit for monitotring at $9.95 a month even though they are FAKO scores, it gives me an idea of up and down movements on my scores.
Anyone still awake after reading this?:sleepy:
15 years 10 months ago #285