New To Board

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Ian, the good thing about the BOA secured card is that you can always go into a local branch and make a deposit to increase your limit.

As far as card delivery goes, you just have to wait out.
15 years 10 months ago #256

Replied by iantha1 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Iantha1, your best bet is to take hjm331 advice because the bofa secured card turns into an unsecured card in about 12 months or so. If you want two secured cards, go to Wells Fargo and do the other one. Hjm331 is a great advisor on bofa and I feel real secured about his suggestion. I do not want to scare you about crown jewels, but it is allways good to read about good horror stories. Take a look at this link that Ash started https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=756
We do our best to stick by members side, but at the same time, we support choices.

Thank you for the update on that, I have th direct number to crown jewlers at there home office in va. I have not had any problems out of them as of yet and they are reporting good on my credit credit reports(they always pick up the phone when i call them). I just buy realy small items and keep it simple with them. Othen than that BOAsounds good but the 3 week wait time for the card ??? Thats a bit much dont you think ? Imma go for it any way but it would be nice if they could send it sooner. than later. Any other tips ??
15 years 10 months ago #257

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Iantha1, your best bet is to take hjm331 advice because the bofa secured card turns into an unsecured card in about 12 months or so. If you want two secured cards, go to Wells Fargo and do the other one. Hjm331 is a great advisor on bofa and I feel real secured about his suggestion. I do not want to scare you about crown jewels, but it is allways good to read about good horror stories. Take a look at this link that Ash started https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=756
We do our best to stick by members side, but at the same time, we support choices.
15 years 10 months ago #258

The Bank of America secured card is a good one to start with.

I Will look into this one as well. I got an offer from appliedbank cc card for a secured card with 200 min. So i might get that one as well as the BOA card.
15 years 10 months ago #259

Woooe, don't do it. I know that you may have read that some members here have more than one Orchard bank card. Let me say this, it is better to be solicited from Orchard through your home mailbox. They are known to deny you for the second cc with a response saying, "You have the max amount of cards with them." Orchard Bank has a bad habit of mixing your one cc account number across all 3 cb's. It causes the computer to think that you have more than one card, but you really have one.

Here is a similar story to what I was saying above. I was denied another Orchard card when I applied through an invite online and when i had applied on my own (online without an invite). When I called them they told me the same thing twice, "You have to be solicited" So I just said forget it. Now check this out, my sister applied and was approved for an Orchard card like 6 or 7 months ago, and then she applied for the Orchard Visa online and was approved. I do not take the chances with them, but of course it is totally up to you. I would actually by-pass if I were you because it might be you that the chip fall on

Ok thank you for the update on that one. Ill just continue to pay my ccs on time and show good paying staus on my credit report and continue to pay on my crown jewlers account and in 6 months or so ill check my credit score again then i should be able to obtain a few more cards. To put in my collection. Also i call and spoke to a rep at the green dot credit card location(toll free number) in regards to the 200 no cc check , She spoke good english and informed me they do report to all 3 cc br. And they give systematic reviews for credit increases as well so im going to get that one on friday to help further build my score as well.
15 years 10 months ago #260

The Bank of America secured card is a good one to start with.
15 years 10 months ago #261

Can i have more than one orchard card ? Because i already have one with a 300 cl.

Woooe, don't do it. I know that you may have read that some members here have more than one Orchard bank card. Let me say this, it is better to be solicited from Orchard through your home mailbox. They are known to deny you for the second cc with a response saying, "You have the max amount of cards with them." Orchard Bank has a bad habit of mixing your one cc account number across all 3 cb's. It causes the computer to think that you have more than one card, but you really have one.

Here is a similar story to what I was saying above. I was denied another Orchard card when I applied through an invite online and when i had applied on my own (online without an invite). When I called them they told me the same thing twice, "You have to be solicited" So I just said forget it. Now check this out, my sister applied and was approved for an Orchard card like 6 or 7 months ago, and then she applied for the Orchard Visa online and was approved. I do not take the chances with them, but of course it is totally up to you. I would actually by-pass if I were you because it might be you that the chip fall on. :confused: :worried:
15 years 10 months ago #262

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

So you didn't get approved for a hooters or a Cap1 card?
15 years 10 months ago #263

Its ok, just cross over to Orchard Bank, if they give you a NO, I need to know how old is your debt. If it is fairly new, then we are going to have to recommend some secured cards to you. If you do not want to go with secured cards, then we have some cards on here that are pretty high in fees, but it will get you on the right track.
]https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/Poor+Credit-Needed-Cards.php[/URL]

Use this link to apply according to your scores. These cards do not gaurantee approvals, it just get you closer to cc's that are within your score range.
https://www.financeglobe.com/ScoreMatch/

i lloked at the list, does any one no any thing about this cortrust bank credit card on that list.
15 years 10 months ago #264

Its ok, just cross over to Orchard Bank, if they give you a NO, I need to know how old is your debt. If it is fairly new, then we are going to have to recommend some secured cards to you. If you do not want to go with secured cards, then we have some cards on here that are pretty high in fees, but it will get you on the right track.
]https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/Poor+Credit-Needed-Cards.php[/URL]

Use this link to apply according to your scores. These cards do not gaurantee approvals, it just get you closer to cc's that are within your score range.

Can i have more than one orchard carD ? Becouse i already have one with a 300 cl.
15 years 10 months ago #265

What happened to the Hooters card? Did you get the 7-10 day message?

I got the 7-10 day- will let you know why you did not get card on both.
15 years 10 months ago #266

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TV Shows

Meya, thanks for the support. I won't let you down! When I make it big, I'll take you shopping with my Black Card. :cheesing:
15 years 10 months ago #267

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

You can do anything you want to do. Yes I do feel like you can make it, not only that, I know you can make it. Just stay focused, positive, accept negativity from haters, and most of all, believe in yourself. There is no way you can fail.
:white-flag:
15 years 10 months ago #268

:scared:
Start with Orchard first and then let me know what happend.

Follow this link and select Orchard
https://www.financeglobe.com/Finance/Poor+Credit-Needed-Cards.php

15 years 10 months ago #269

What happened to the Hooters card? Did you get the 7-10 day message?
15 years 10 months ago #270