Meya, can you say Choooooosin! :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #241

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

I'm on the seefood diet. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #242

Replied by Meya on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

I am on a diet!
15 years 9 months ago #243

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

KMoney, why are you going to order checks from BOA?

Not from BOA from my own bank
15 years 9 months ago #244

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

KMoney, why are you going to order checks from BOA?
15 years 9 months ago #245

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Because I don't write checks I just have the checks that I started out with when I opened my account. Now it seems I am going to have to order the printed checks so that I can apply for the secured card from BOA
15 years 9 months ago #246

The wait will be worth it once they unsecure your card after 9-10 months of solid payment history.
15 years 9 months ago #247

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Thank you, Yoyo. I hope I will feel better because right now I am feeling like keeping the FP card the secured card was going to replace and cancel the secured card. No I don't have an account with BofA. If I had, the process would be a little faster.Thanks again.
15 years 9 months ago #248

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Yeah, I know but they got my application at least on the 1st because my cr shows an inquiry that day so they got my check that day too but didn't start to process it until the 14th, the day I called them and as of today it still hasn't processed. Excluding the holiday and weekends there has been 12 working days since the first. I think they are slow. For heaven's sake they are a major bank. If First Premier (minor bank) can convert my check to electronic form and it clear within a week, I would think a big bank like BofA would be more efficient. I am really aggravated at them. Getting this card is taking as long as when I bought my house. I applied Mar 14th and closed May 4th. Sorry HJM, but a month and a half is too long for a blooming credit card

Hi, do you have a checking account w/BofA...call the credit processing department if you haven't recieved by Monday. I know secured cards take a while. I don't have a citibank SC, but they told me it could take 6 weeks. You're get it, when you get that card with the BofA logo..you will forget about the time it took it get it. Good luck and congrads on your new card.:innocent:
15 years 9 months ago #249

It's cool, I can't speak on their behalf.
15 years 9 months ago #250

Yeah, I know but they got my application at least on the 1st because my cr shows an inquiry that day so they got my check that day too but didn't start to process it until the 14th, the day I called them and as of today it still hasn't processed. Excluding the holiday and weekends there has been 12 working days since the first. I think they are slow. For heaven's sake they are a major bank. If First Premier (minor bank) can convert my check to electronic form and it clear within a week, I would think a big bank like BofA would be more efficient. I am really aggravated at them. Getting this card is taking as long as when I bought my house. I applied Mar 14th and closed May 4th. Sorry HJM, but a month and a half is too long for a blooming credit card.:upset:
15 years 9 months ago #251

Rob, the reason why secured card deliveries taking longer than unsecured card deliveries is because the banks requires time to receive the check, wait until the check is cleared, and mail out the card. The process of them receiving and processing your check is another 2 weeks added to the regular 2 week delivery of an unsecured card. You can't really blame them, that's just the way things work.
15 years 9 months ago #252

Replied by iantha1 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

I am still waiting for my card and in 2 days it will be a month since I sent in my preapproved application. I hate waiting. 7 to 10 days is bad enough but 30 days is rediculous. I probably won't be getting any more secured cards

Wow 30 day !. I fully understand how you feel
15 years 9 months ago #253

Replied by iantha1 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Ian, the good thing about the BOA secured card is that you can always go into a local branch and make a deposit to increase your limit.

As far as card delivery goes, you just have to wait out.

Hello thank you for that Tip, Did not no that at all. That sound great !!.
Ill send of for this one and up date you all when i get it.
15 years 9 months ago #254

I am still waiting for my card and in 2 days it will be a month since I sent in my preapproved application. I hate waiting. 7 to 10 days is bad enough but 30 days is rediculous. I probably won't be getting any more secured cards
15 years 9 months ago #255