New To Board

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Try capital one and Hooters. Hey hjm331, do you think she should try cap one first or Hooters?
15 years 9 months ago #286

Replied by iantha1 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Ian, the scores you provided us with, did you buy them from myfico.com or were they provided to you with your monitoring service?

Also, it's a good thing that you have an Orchard Bank card because they are one of the good cards that will you help you build your credit with. They might be a little stingy with increases but at least they don't charge you ridiculous up-front fees like the Rewards 660 card you had.

Have you applied for any other cards recently? The secured card from Bank of America is also a great choice for credit rebuilders. Here is some info on the card]http://www1.bankofamerica.com/creditcards/?context_id=marketing_detail&offer_id=ECOMM090XFEQ00400800121983EN001&requestTimeout=120&router_flag=y[/URL]

Also, how long have you had the Orchard Bank card for? Is the account in good standing or do you have any late payments?

Hello again i use credit diagnosis for my credit reports and they also give me up to date credit scores from all the cc br. As far as my orchard cc account i gave had it for 7 months now and have made all my payment on time as well
15 years 9 months ago #287

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Ian, the scores you provided us with, did you buy them from myfico.com or were they provided to you with your monitoring service?

Also, it's a good thing that you have an Orchard Bank card because they are one of the good cards that will you help you build your credit with. They might be a little stingy with increases but at least they don't charge you ridiculous up-front fees like the Rewards 660 card you had.

Have you applied for any other cards recently? The secured card from Bank of America is also a great choice for credit rebuilders. Here is some info on the card:

http://www1.bankofamerica.com/creditcards/?context_id=marketing_detail&offer_id=ECOMM090XFEQ00400800121983EN001&requestTimeout=120&router_flag=y

Also, how long have you had the Orchard Bank card for? Is the account in good standing or do you have any late payments?
15 years 9 months ago #288

Replied by iantha1 on topic Re: Hello every one <)--------

Hi Iantha1, welcome to the Network where you have the ability to meet friends and rebuild your credit. What ever you have to ask, please go for it, we love to meet and help new members. As hjm331 stated, please let us know where you stand right now with credit. It will really help us if we knew]https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=361&highlight=nice+cards+apply[/URL]

Until then, here are some links that I provided that will get you up and running very quickly in here. The administrator just upgraded the site recently and some of us are still navigating the site.....lol. The link below is very important and will also help you familiarize yourself with postings, rules and "short typing" (ie. codes)
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

We are so glad to have you hear and we hope you enjoy us as well! Welcome aboard!
:white-flag:

Hello again, my current credit scores are 511/489/523- my lowest score is 489. this is as of last week when i check. I do have a credit monitoring site that i use and it sends me alerts when i get any activity on my reports. As far as baddies: a bunch of collection accounts(med related) i also already have crown jewlers account and it has reported good for me for the last 3 months. ( just brought a small item) just to build credit.

Other than that i work full time and im focused on gettin back on the road of good credit. Again thank you for your warm welcome and i look forward to learning from you all !!!.
15 years 9 months ago #289

Replied by iantha1 on topic Re: Hello every one <)--------

Ian, welcome to FG! Do you have any credit cards right now?

Thank you again every one for such a warm welcome. Now to reply to the questions about what cc do i have now at this point i just have the orchard bank cc with the 300 cl. In the past i had the rewards 66o card and aspire visa card. Got into a bad acc and was in the hospital for a very long time bout time i got out and on my feet both account were closed.
So at this point i just have my orachard bank CC. :>
15 years 9 months ago #290

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

Ahem! You know you have us on hold for the rest of the lyrics. :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #291

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Hello every one <)--------

Hi Iantha1, welcome to the Network where you have the ability to meet friends and rebuild your credit. What ever you have to ask, please go for it, we love to meet and help new members. As hjm331 stated, please let us know where you stand right now with credit. It will really help us if we knew:

1. What types of cards you currently posses (if any)
2. Your current credit histories (all bad and good)
3. Your credit scores from all 3 cb's or your lowest score and the last time you actually viewed your credit
4. Do you currently subscribe to any credit monitoring service

This will get the ball rolling for you in here if we know where you currently stand. Ther is a link with nice cards to apply for, but I advise you to wait until you get responses from the above questions. Here is the link
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=361&highlight=nice+cards+apply

Until then, here are some links that I provided that will get you up and running very quickly in here. The administrator just upgraded the site recently and some of us are still navigating the site.....lol. The link below is very important and will also help you familiarize yourself with postings, rules and "short typing" (ie. codes)
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60

We are so glad to have you hear and we hope you enjoy us as well! Welcome aboard!
:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #292

Replied by mrrob on topic Re: Hello every one <)--------

Welcome iantha1
I haven't been on this board long either. I did find that is the best credit help site around. The people here are great and are always willing to give good advice, again welcome
mrrob
15 years 9 months ago #293

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Hello every one <)--------

Welcome Ian. Glad to have you here. I am still new here and learning a lot too. Just be careful or you will become addicted
15 years 9 months ago #294

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Hello every one <)--------

Ian welcome

Credit rebuilding cards]

Also what HJM331 said what cards to your currently have now?
15 years 9 months ago #295

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Hello every one <)--------

Ian, welcome to FG! Do you have any credit cards right now?
15 years 9 months ago #296

Replied by rwmtd on topic Re: Hello every one <)--------

Hello every one My name is Ian, I stumbled apon this web site online last week while looking for Cc's to build my credit. Just by looking over the site i have already gathered a wealth of info so far but i want to detail it to better improve my credit scores and also be able to get back to where i want to be By the way my credit score is 511/489/523- -- --- what cards should i make a move on ?

Hello Ian and welcome, you'll find that the folks here are extremely helpful and friendly and are willing to give a hand. With that said the Bank of America Secured credit card is the way to go, imo. I have one (I'm rebuilding) and the minimum that you have to send in is only $300. It takes about 3 weeks to receive the card in the mail. They report to all 3 CB's and after a year or so of ontime payments you will receive your deposit back, and a unsecured card with a nice CLI from them. There are other secured cards out there as well Wells Fargo, Citibank. Try to stay away from the cards that have the upfront fees.

Again welcome :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #297

Replied by iantha1 on topic Hello every one <)--------

Hello every one My name is Ian, I stumbled apon this web site online last week while looking for Cc's to build my credit. Just by looking over the site i have already gathered a wealth of info so far but i want to detail it to better improve my credit scores and also be able to get back to where i want to be By the way my credit score is 511/489/523- -- --- what cards should i make a move on ?
15 years 9 months ago #298

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: TV Shows

Alright, I am going to go post them in the club right now.
15 years 9 months ago #299

Replied by Meya on topic Re: TV Shows

Just depends on what you are singing. If you are singing songs that were written for a bass you would be fine. I have a deep voice also but I am tone deaf so I can't sing that good but I still have fun with kareoke. I pick songs that were recorded by singers with deep voices and I usually do ok I think. At least I get applause afterwards, but maybe they're clapping because I am done

Hey Rob72830, you look like a kareoke person too. I bet you be down singing hard like Barry white or someone hugh? Just a quess...:laugh:
Hey I think you two might have a Bones Thugs and Harmony (with Phil Collins) thingy going on.
15 years 9 months ago #300