New To Board

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

Ooops, yes it is, I have to get approval from the club members first. Hold on!

I want to join in to
15 years 9 months ago #331

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

Can someone say the "Love Boat" LOL!!!!
15 years 9 months ago #332

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

Yoyo, I think he's trying to propose to you.

Mousepad, you should call Crown Jewelers and tell them that you need a higher limit for a marriage ring that you are going to purchase soon. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #333

Replied by mousepad on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

sorry about that but i am back i had to make a run to new orleans
but anyway yoyo maybe you can help me put this 1500 with Crown Jewelers! to some use]
15 years 9 months ago #334

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Meya is right, we post what we know about credit on here but it's up to guys to spread the same info and to help others succeed with credit and so far you guys have done a heck of a job! Keep up the great work everyone!
15 years 9 months ago #335

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

Things are starting to heat up in here. We better save it for the club and not here in the credit forums. Mousepad, she waitin' on you so it's time for you to holla at her. Don't quit on her now! :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #336

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

Ooops, yes it is, I have to get approval from the club members first. Hold on!
:confused:
15 years 9 months ago #337

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

yea she is hot i like her style and i read all her post

well, haven't heard from you...were you is? :cool:
15 years 9 months ago #338

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

Uhh ohhh, someone is trying to flirt in here. Looks like we need to start a Love Boat thread in here]https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/clubs/clubxclusive/[/URL]

Gosh darn it...i can't get into this club...is this an invite Miss Meya?
15 years 9 months ago #339

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Thanks, but hold on for a minute, YOU are in here posting darn good info YoYo, so let's not forget about your postings. I have learned a lot from you also, so credit goes to you too.
:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #340

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: I'm new learning how this place works!

I should have posted this in here yesterday but messed up and put it under "reviews" for the Rewards 660, sorry I'm new. I appreciate evryones input. People said that I should have have gone for other cards. I wish I would have found this site before I applied for some of the ones I did. I was told that I should have looked into the Hooters card and Cap One I think. I did apply for a Cap One, Citi and Tribute but was turned down. So I have the rewards 660,First Premier on the way and Applied Bank still pending. Should I just stop here for now or should I try for a Hooters card or anything else?

I have saved up so that I can afford to pay all fees off right off the bat and don't need the credit limits to live on. How many accounts should I try to have?

You guys are really great and I ove having a place to gain knowledge

Welcome to the FG family...when you get a chance ..read treads from Meya and HJM331....they both have very good information...it's my opinion that if you could pay up the fees upfront..apply for a secured bank card...Citibank/Bank of America/ Washingtion Mutal..etc to name a few. I have two First premier cards....After the fees $59 annual and $72 monthly..(charged as $6 a month)..you'll be giving this bank $131 a year on a credit limit of only $250:worried:. Hopefully you will learn from this site as I have ...and again ...We are glad to have ya!!!:cool:
15 years 9 months ago #341

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: New to site

Hi everyone! I accidentally found this website and am so glad I did

Welcome to the FG family....great user name...i should have came up with something more interesting LOL!!:innocent:
15 years 9 months ago #342

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: I'm new learning how this place works!

Welcome aboard and everyone here is great and FG is the bomb diggey
15 years 9 months ago #343

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Crown Jewelers! Please Read

Uhh ohhh, someone is trying to flirt in here. Looks like we need to start a Love Boat thread in here :laugh: :laugh:

Mousepad + YoYo = I will tell you in Club Xclusive [URL]http ://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/clubs/clubxclusive/[/URL] : relieved :: innocent:
15 years 9 months ago #344

Replied by Meya on topic Re: I'm new learning how this place works!

Bring it on, we are so glad that you are here. I find this link to be helpful for newbies, https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=60
They are just 4 threads that are very important to us which will guide you all the way through the board and you can never go wrong:fun:

Please, what ever you do, share info and ask question. You are going to be surprised on how fast you will get a response. We are addicted in here and soon as we see a new posting we act like dogs who are begging for the gravy:laugh:. Our eyes buck out of our heads and we say "Weeeee, a new posting" Better yet, we act like that guy that rates movies in the newspaper. You know the one that looks like he is about to flip out of his chair when he sees that a movie was a 10+:laugh:?

Well anyway, welcome aboard, we are glad you found us.
15 years 9 months ago #345