New To Board

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

And then pass gas around him when you have to do a crunch! Yeah right, he would not want to ask me to do that...lol

How much does a personal trainer cost? You can purchase your own areboic cd's at Ross for like $3.99-$7.99 and do it yourself. You will get the same results:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #226

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

You should try him, he will put a 6 pack on you so quick. But he keeps my stomache growling.

My stomach growls too after I have finished working out. My trainer tells me go and eat 2 hard boiled eggs for the protein
15 years 9 months ago #227

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

You should try him, he will put a 6 pack on you so quick. But he keeps my stomache growling.
15 years 9 months ago #228

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Saving for emergencies

That's what I listen to when I feel like cruising in Old Town Pasadena. I always catch turning heads and breaking necks. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #229

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

I usually have my friend teach me the techniques and exercises at the gym so I won't have to deal with a trainer. I can pace myself and go hard whenever I feel like it.
15 years 9 months ago #230

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

http://66.235.120.64/ts?t=10850195664950203520&pid=23040&ppid=8 Here he is! This man with have your intestine twisted. You are so right kmoney, I be so tired and sore when I get through with him. Girl when he have us leaning to the side and crunching our legs up and holding them in the air while bent, I be in the garage screaming. My neighbor wonder hwy do I scream when excercising so she wanted to join us, well she quit the second day and my other neighbor son quit during the first 15 minutes. :laugh:

That is hysterical but I can't talk I have a personal trainer and I feel like a slave that ran away and got caught when he works me out LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
15 years 9 months ago #231

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Saving for emergencies

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! That is why I love coming here because I can guarantee falling out of my chair
15 years 9 months ago #232

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Saving for emergencies

Nope, not that I know of, I dont like him too much. He curse everytime he open his mouth.:upset:
15 years 9 months ago #233

Replied by Meya on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

http://66.235.120.64/ts?t=10850195664950203520&pid=23040&ppid=8 Here he is! This man with have your intestine twisted. You are so right kmoney, I be so tired and sore when I get through with him. Girl when he have us leaning to the side and crunching our legs up and holding them in the air while bent, I be in the garage screaming. My neighbor wonder hwy do I scream when excercising so she wanted to join us, well she quit the second day and my other neighbor son quit during the first 15 minutes. :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #234

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

What's Billy Blanks?
15 years 9 months ago #235

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Saving for emergencies

There's a song called Choosin' by Too Short. Have you heard it? You should because it's that Bay Area music.
15 years 9 months ago #236

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

You are so crazy bro! I am up cheating now, I had to come and get some of my kids Chips Ahoy the brown package with some milk. Ohhhh lord I feel like i am in heaven. I am being torcherd over here. This Billy Blanks AB Bootcamp is killing me.

Billy Blanks is tough and I commend you girl for doing it
15 years 9 months ago #237

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

I like the chewy Chips Ahoy cookies. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #238

Replied by Meya on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

You are so crazy bro! I am up cheating now, I had to come and get some of my kids Chips Ahoy the brown package with some milk. Ohhhh lord I feel like i am in heaven. I am being torcherd over here. This Billy Blanks AB Bootcamp is killing me. :upset:
15 years 9 months ago #239

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Saving for emergencies

Ahem! Chuuuuuuzin!:laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #240