New To Board

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Just Being Silly With It But,let The Truth Be Known

Yes but the user has to be online. You go to the user's profile and send them a chat invite.
15 years 8 months ago #211

Replied by GKCUST on topic Re: Just Being Silly With It But,let The Truth Be Known

HOW DO I CHAT WITH YOU ALL IN HERE? DO I JUST KEEP USING MY OWN NAME?:innocent:
15 years 8 months ago #212

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Just Being Silly With It But,let The Truth Be Known

Not at all..you can pull your own credit score every day..it would not hurt your score.....it's when others view it when you apply for credit "hard injury" that effects your score....

I couldn't explain it any better.
15 years 8 months ago #213

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Just Being Silly With It But,let The Truth Be Known

I have a question, does it hurt you when you do an inquriy for your own credit score? I have looked at my credit score and not applied for credit.

Not at all..you can pull your own credit score every day..it would not hurt your score.....it's when others view it when you apply for credit "hard injury" that effects your score....
15 years 8 months ago #214

Replied by unicorn40 on topic Re: Just Being Silly With It But,let The Truth Be Known

I have a question, does it hurt you when you do an inquriy for your own credit score? I have looked at my credit score and not applied for credit.

:worried:
15 years 8 months ago #215

Replied by yoyo11 on topic Re: Just Being Silly With It But,let The Truth Be Known

Welcome to the board. Vantage is a new scoring system..uses the scale of 500 to 950 i believe. Most creditor use the FICO scoring system. There is alot of debate with the Vantage system...i wouldn't worry about it. The inquires can hurt your score...please note that the Fico system is secret and not everyone is hurt by inquires. I you are new to credit and go on a credit spree..yes inquires can hurt. If you have established credit and apply for a card or two in a six month period, your score might not change. Mortgage / car loan searching usually does not hurt your score as long as your search within a 30 day period.

Again welcome to the post...
15 years 8 months ago #216

Replied by GKCUST on topic Re: Just Being Silly With It But,let The Truth Be Known

[COLOR=red

][/COLOR]
What Is Vantage? Also How Many Times Can You Get Inquieries Before It Get To Bad For You?
15 years 8 months ago #217

What's up, welcome to FG!
15 years 8 months ago #218

Replied by GKCUST on topic Just Being Silly With It But,let The Truth Be Known

Edited
15 years 8 months ago #219

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Right on!:cool:
15 years 9 months ago #220

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Well lets start a diet thread, or healty foods thread. You go for it, you need some thread starting around here. Just make sure you put it in the Lounge. Who knows we might get some good feedback!

Thats a good idea I will work on it over the weekend
15 years 9 months ago #221

Well lets start a diet thread, or healty foods thread. You go for it, you need some thread starting around here. Just make sure you put it in the Lounge. Who knows we might get some good feedback!
:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #222

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

And then pass gas around him when you have to do a crunch! Yeah right, he would not want to ask me to do that...lol

How much does a personal trainer cost? You can purchase your own areboic cd's at Ross for like $3.99-$7.99 and do it yourself. You will get the same results

No after my work outs he suggests things for me to eat. He is actually pretty reasonable and he is great. And there is no Burger King for him or his business partner. They are straight with their foods and workouts.
15 years 9 months ago #223

After they train you, they go out to Burger King with YOUR money.
15 years 9 months ago #224

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

I've never hired a trainer to help me out at the gym. They cost way too much and force you to do way more than what's necessary.
15 years 9 months ago #225