New To Board

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Night club huh? I don't think night clubs and credit reports get along with each other too well. :laugh:
15 years 6 months ago #151

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Yeah, the public records are going to be there for a minute - I filed BK - will take 10 years to fall off in my state. The other public records are for the judgements that lead to the BK filing. Wow - as much as I shop in Macy's I hate to waste money. Oh well, the price we pay.

I can tell you this much, Barclay's Bank (Juniper) is bk friendly. Also we have a thread here started by MaryM about cards that are bk friendly. Click the link and take a look https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/forum/showthread.php?t=538&highlight=friendly Good luck! PS, bk doesn't mean it is the end of the world. Sometimes I see people getting credit with bk faster than the ones with baddies or tax liens. :worried:
15 years 6 months ago #152

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Don Perignon is not on my radar!

It's not that good anyway. :cool: :fun:
15 years 6 months ago #153

Replied by wrknprogrs on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

This will be a good one to hear because I know a lot of them are tight on BK and the number one reject "Public Records!" Sometimes I think they just automatically say NO when they see a hit on the PR (short typing hjm331...wahoooo) without taking time out to see what it really is. Some of those are child support, bk, tax liens, etc.. but I still think they should judge them differently. Please keep us updated on the recon in regards to the PR, I think that will be a good thing to do. Its better than nothing

Yeah, the public records are going to be there for a minute - I filed BK - will take 10 years to fall off in my state. The other public records are for the judgements that lead to the BK filing. Wow - as much as I shop in Macy's I hate to waste money. Oh well, the price we pay.
15 years 6 months ago #154

Don Perignon is not on my radar! :laugh:
15 years 6 months ago #155

Replied by THOMAS1 on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

Welcome to the family!:cheesing:
15 years 6 months ago #156

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

That just goes to show you, it is too rich for our blood.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :kiss:
15 years 6 months ago #157

:laugh: :laugh: That just goes to show you, it is too rich for our blood.
15 years 6 months ago #158

Yeah, we are going to wait and see.

Thanks for the correction!

Actually, Meya, I spelled it wrong again..."Dom Perignon"!
15 years 6 months ago #159

Yeah, we are going to wait and see.

Thanks for the correction!
15 years 6 months ago #160

I agree! I know the cc market is tightening but I have not seen it with Cap 1 as of yet. Only a small percentage, but I am sure they have their reasons. Whatever it is, as long as it is not like most companies. Denying you because you purchased a cheap pair of socks in the past. Or because you drink 40's instead of [U

Don Peri yon[/U]
15 years 6 months ago #161

I agree! I know the cc market is tightening but I have not seen it with Cap 1 as of yet. Only a small percentage, but I am sure they have their reasons. Whatever it is, as long as it is not like most companies. Denying you because you purchased a cheap pair of socks in the past. Or because you drink 40's instead of Don Peri yon
15 years 6 months ago #162

I'd say wait 6 months, keep making your payments on-time, keep your inquiries low, and try again. You will have better luck next time.
15 years 6 months ago #163

This will be a good one to hear because I know a lot of them are tight on BK and the number one reject "Public Records!" Sometimes I think they just automatically say NO when they see a hit on the PR (short typing hjm331...wahoooo) without taking time out to see what it really is. Some of those are child support, bk, tax liens, etc.. but I still think they should judge them differently. Please keep us updated on the recon in regards to the PR, I think that will be a good thing to do. Its better than nothing.:worried:
15 years 6 months ago #164

Replied by wrknprogrs on topic Re: Hi all, new here !

I received the denial letter from Macy's yesterday stating too many public records. I'm thinking of giving them a call to state the reason the public records are there are due to BK filing and asking for reconsideration in light of my handling credit since BK filing. Anyone ever have success with a creditor taking this approach?

Thanks,
Wrknprogrs
15 years 6 months ago #165