New To Board

Replied by sophie on topic Hello- I decided to join because

Hello-
I decided to join because I have knowledge to share and a lot to learn regarding finances. I had had my credit shot and built back again. I took risks and gained rewards.

16 years 1 month ago #391

Replied by liowkc on topic This place is really getting

This place is really getting hot and fun; enjoy your ride and the frank exchange of very divergent views :cool: :cheesing: :worried:
16 years 1 month ago #392

Replied by pamela2 on topic hey you know it im

hey you know it im right there beside you all the way.
16 years 1 month ago #393

Replied by Meya on topic Thats ok, I am not

Thats ok, I am not giong to be scared of you anymore when I turn 40.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just have my back in the chat meet up!
:laugh:
16 years 1 month ago #394

Replied by pamela2 on topic sure thats fine and i

sure thats fine and i love picking on you :fun: :cheesing:
16 years 1 month ago #395

Replied by Meya on topic See Leighdu, Pamela is getting

See Leighdu, Pamela is getting on me already.
:laugh: :laugh:

Oh one thing for everyone to read, we have two pamela's here. Pamela2, and Pamela. When Pamela starts to post, we have to really watch who we are responding to. Pamela2, is it ok if I short cut or nick name you to Pam2? That is only when we start to see Pamela's postings.
:dumbfounded: :dumbfounded: :confused:
16 years 1 month ago #396

Replied by pamela2 on topic Hi leighdu welcome to the

Hi leighdu welcome to the family and like Meya and Hjm331 said up above if you have any questions or cant find what you are looking for we are here and remember there is "NO" stupid questions on here so feel free to ask away ok? :fun: and "miss goofy" and the rest of us will be happy to answer them for you.
16 years 1 month ago #397

Replied by Meya on topic Hi leighdu, hjm331 could have

Hi leighdu, hjm331 could have never said it better, first thing first, get familiar with the postings and how we do it along with reading (on your spare time) past posts so that you can gain some valuable information about what was previously posted. Please try your best to make it to the meeting that we have comming up this Wednesday (March 5, 2008 7:00 pm cst) so that you can just let out what you have to say regardless to what it is about.

We get more than happy to see new commers, so just post away. All you have to do is watch the difference in between "New topic" and "Post Reply" when you want to respond to someone, just click "Post Reply" and your question will be on the top of the list of new posters. If you have a new topic to update us about that is valuable, by all means, please click "New Topic" under the correct forum that it relates to. That is the only thing that you have to remember, other than that Welcme to FG/The Network!
:fun: :fun: :fun: :laugh:
I'm the goofy one so please excuse me.
16 years 1 month ago #398

Replied by hjm331 on topic Hey what's up? Welcome to

Hey what's up? Welcome to FG. You'll find a lot of useful info here. If you have any questions for us, go ahead and post them in this thread.
16 years 1 month ago #399

Replied by leighdu on topic Hi all, new here !

Hello everyone,

I've built up my credit in the past, and because of bills upon bills I am now back at a point of building back up again, so this definitely looks like a place right up my alley. Nice to meet everyone :cool: .
16 years 1 month ago #400

Replied by Meya on topic :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: I

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

I know you are from Texas, and I have heard about "The Best Little [Blank] House in Texas" but, Ahem.....shhhhhhh!
:fun:
16 years 2 months ago #401

Replied by Meya on topic Ohh ok, I get it,

Ohh ok, I get it, so you are going to just watch me fall out of this chair from laughing so much. The hiccups are killing me! Heeelllllp!
:laugh: :laugh:
16 years 2 months ago #402

Replied by Finance Globe on topic :shocked:

:shocked:
16 years 2 months ago #403

Replied by Meya on topic :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :fun: :fun: :laugh:

Fg, please help me stomach this member. Porgy just have me in here looking retarted sometimes. It is rather embarassing when your kids jump from you laughing at a monitor. They come running over here to see what I am laughing it, and it is Porgy all the time. Jesssuuuuus! Heheheheheheheheeh!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 2 months ago #404

Replied by Meya on topic Well you tell Suzie or

Well you tell Suzie or what ever her name is, until she has my report in her hand and compare it with what I had 4 years ago, she is a lie. I went from low 400's to mid 600's from my department store card, so she can hmmmmm, I am not going to say that.
:fun: :fun: :fun: :confused:
16 years 2 months ago #405