Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Replied by hjm331 on topic When I came to this

When I came to this site and found out about the back door number, I called two separate times within 24hours and received two $500.00 credit limit increases on BOTH my Capital One cards! The best part is, I had only had the cash reward Visa for less than a month!!!!

Wow!! :laugh: :laugh:

I'm thinking of calling the back door number for Cap1 for a CLI but I'm scared :scared: :scared:
If you call and get denied does it hurt your score and/or chances of getting a CLI later?? :dumbfounded:

No it doesn't hurt your score. They base their decisions on your account history.
15 years 11 months ago #2191

Replied by hjm331 on topic smcc i have world points

smcc i have world points platinum plus visa and mc I want one to be an amex accelerated awards is that possible?

Try calling regular customer service and ask them what are your options.
15 years 11 months ago #2192

Replied by happylady on topic When I came to this

When I came to this site and found out about the back door number, I called two separate times within 24hours and received two $500.00 credit limit increases on BOTH my Capital One cards! The best part is, I had only had the cash reward Visa for less than a month!!!!

Wow!! :laugh: :laugh:

I'm thinking of calling the back door number for Cap1 for a CLI but I'm scared :scared: :scared:
If you call and get denied does it hurt your score and/or chances of getting a CLI later?? :dumbfounded:
15 years 11 months ago #2193

Replied by KellBell on topic By the way, drinks are

By the way, drinks are on Porgy1000. He seems to have enough in his credit lines for all of us...hah!

:cheesing:
15 years 11 months ago #2194

Replied by CLIFTON on topic Well, I received a CLI

Well, I received a CLI of 100 dollars from Credit One Bank increasing my limit from 200 dollars to 300 dollars. And it cost me 20 dollars for the increase (fee). I know that I should not be complaining but this is real measley. I am trying to keep the utilization down, but a 100 dollar CLI really doesnt put a dent in it really. Keep rebuilding, I guess.
15 years 11 months ago #2195
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Way to go Bramford and

Way to go Bramford and Kellbell. It's nearly time for me to pull out my cards and see who will give up an increase again.....lol
15 years 11 months ago #2196

Replied by KellBell on topic When I came to this

When I came to this site and found out about the back door number, I called two separate times within 24hours and received two $500.00 credit limit increases on BOTH my Capital One cards! The best part is, I had only had the cash reward Visa for less than a month!!!! :fun:
15 years 11 months ago #2197

Replied by smcc on topic Tynece, Since you have both

Tynece, Since you have both world points cards I will assume you have a long standing relationship with the bank. If you want the new AMEX card I still suggest that you go into a local office and ask for the upgrade. If you have a good payment history with your world points visa/mc, they would look more favorably on your upgrade request.

From what I have read Tynece the new AMEX card all you need is to have average credit. Have you thought about the BankAmericard? All the advantages of your World Points Cards plus the ability to receive more points. I know I got off the subject but if your history with BOA is good, if they can upgrade you they will do all that they can to make your request possible.
15 years 11 months ago #2198
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic Hi Everyone: I just got

Hi Everyone: I just got a CLI for my CitiBank Dividend Card, $5300 to $6900. In addition, my Wells Fargo secured card has been approved to become an unsecured card in 11 days, but I do not know what the limit will be as of yet. I will let you know as soon as I find out. :white-flag: :cheesing: :white-flag: :cheesing: :white-flag:
15 years 11 months ago #2199

Replied by Tynece on topic smcc i have world points

smcc i have world points platinum plus visa and mc I want one to be an amex accelerated awards is that possible? :scared:
15 years 11 months ago #2200
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Way to go Ash! :white-flag:

Way to go Ash! :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
15 years 11 months ago #2201

Replied by Ash on topic Credit steps from Capital One

Credit steps from Capital One increase yesterday. Increased right at the 4th statement...500 to 750

On a sad note only a measly 100 from orchard on the back door #
15 years 11 months ago #2202

Replied by smcc on topic No number needed for the

No number needed for the upgrade. If your in good standing with your current credit card with BOA, either call or go into a branch office and ask them if they can upgrade you to the World Points Platinum Plus Visa. The MasterCard version is harder to get but if your history with the bank is good and your credit scores reflect that then go for the MasterCard version.
15 years 11 months ago #2203

Replied by Tynece on topic congrats Bramford! I hope you

congrats Bramford! I hope you enjoy that card. I loved it when I had it!

What number did you call to get the conversion?
15 years 11 months ago #2204
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Get out of here! You

Get out of here! You go bramford with ya bad self!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 11 months ago #2205