Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Wahoooo! It's about time, see....you

Wahoooo! It's about time, see....you did all that crying for nothing. Don't spend it all in one place!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 11 months ago #2236

Replied by pamela2 on topic hey sis i know you

hey sis i know you got tired of hearing me ask about the Hooters increase right wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll i got one yay!!!!!!! 200.00 credit limit increase i just checked my statement and there it was :laugh: :cheesing: :fun: :cheesing: :relieved: :relieved:
now i have 1200.00 worth of temptation too spend :scared: maybe the increase wasn't a good idea omgosh what i'm i saying!
15 years 11 months ago #2237
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Congratulations Meya on your increase! Today

Congratulations Meya on your increase!
Today I checked my capital one account because my third statement closed with the steps program. I received another increase of $500 and the second one this month, new credit limit $1500.

Thanks Shanie! Get out of here with you cap1 increase......You are going to get the $2,500 with your next one. Way to go and keep them comming!
:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
15 years 11 months ago #2238
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Hello Everyone :)! Newbie here

Hello Everyone

Welcome and way to go on your cli's. Your scores are pretty cool and you should be in the 700 club in no time. Keep up the good work "Miss CU red carpet roller"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 11 months ago #2239

Replied by shanie1120 on topic Congratulations Meya on your increase! Today

Congratulations Meya on your increase!

Today I checked my capital one account because my third statement closed with the steps program. I received another increase of $500 and the second one this month, new credit limit $1500. :cheesing:
15 years 11 months ago #2240
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Weeeellll, I almost put my

Weeeellll, I almost put my foot in my mouth. I called Avenue today and asked for a limit increase, while on hold I was looking at my index card where I keep reports on all cli's and the dates. I forgot that I just received one in 1/12/2008, so I thought ewww wrong time. The rep came back on the phone with the sad "Mrs Meeeyaaa" I said, "I know, I forgot I just received one in January and I am calling in too soon, I will try........" "Oh no, that is not the problem" she said, I was just letting you know that the computer was only letting me give you a $400 increasse" LADY, GIVE IT HERE!

Wahoooo, that brings me to $2580 with them, what an odd number, but a nice increase for today! Now that is what I call "EVEN"
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 11 months ago #2241

Replied by pamela2 on topic :fun: :laugh: :shocked: :cheesing: :dumbfounded:

:fun: :laugh: :shocked: :cheesing: :dumbfounded: :fun: nice job everyone on the credit limits :popcorn:
15 years 11 months ago #2242
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Way to go, maybe I

Way to go, maybe I should have pushed harder than the $400 they offered me...lol
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 11 hours ago #2243
  • eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic I called Macy's today for

I called Macy's today for a CLI and the rep name John said immediately I can give you an extra $400 today...to bring me to $1k CL...then he said were you looking for a higher limit, Im like sure then he asked how much and I said make it $1200...he had me on hold for a min and came back and said I got you $1200! Nice customer service and he was in the US!

:laugh:
16 years 14 hours ago #2244
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic :white-flag: :white-flag: :birthday: :birthday: Way

:white-flag: :white-flag: :birthday: :birthday:

Way to go RivasGlo!
16 years 3 days ago #2245

Replied by hjm331 on topic I can't get a CLI

I can't get a CLI even if my life depended on it! lol
16 years 3 days ago #2246

Replied by RivasGlo on topic So my Flexible Rewards Card

So my Flexible Rewards Card stmt closed today... So I logged online to view my stmt... Finally!!!!! Some love from Chase... I got a CLI of $300 making it $1600!!!! My last CLI was 05/2007 (NO JOKE) but ive only had the card since 01/2007!

My CLI's went...
01/2007 $500 > 02/2007 $800 > 05/2007 $1300 > 04/2008 $1600
(this was my first cc ever :cheesing:)

I had been trying since like 10/2007 to get an increase... All I got were hard inquiries!!!
16 years 3 days ago #2247

Replied by realtorbel on topic Hello Everyone :)! Newbie here

Hello Everyone :)! Newbie here and I've just finished reading all of your post in this section and I'm excited and feel like I'm ready to take on the credit card world! I started rebuilding my credit April 07 and received my first cap 1 $300 in 11/07 in 2/08 I received auto increase to $500 and today I decided to use the backdoor # and they increased me another $500 :cool: ! I feel like I just hit the staples easy button....that was easy :cheesing: ! I luv this site and look forward to posting on a regular basis xoxoxo - thanks every1 :laugh: ! BTW, my scores are in the low to mid 600's.
16 years 4 days ago #2248
  • eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic Way to go, I would

Way to go, I would drop the first premeire though! I dont see where they fit into play with the others. If it is your longest history, they have not done much for you so chop their heads completly off.

I agree with Meya...you got some big dogs in your wallet now...get rid of those pups ( 1st Premier bank) :fun:
16 years 4 days ago #2249

Replied by lyyssa01 on topic It's established, Bramford's ruthless. He'll

It's established, Bramford's ruthless. He'll either get the card or the cli. :fun:
Nice line up, Bram, but I agree with Meya and drop the subprime.
16 years 4 days ago #2250