Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Replied by hjm331 on topic Hello Everyone! BofA just converted

Hello Everyone! BofA just converted my regular Visa card to a BofA World Points Credit Card.

Congrats! That's what I'm trying to do with my BofA student visa. I'm trying to get it converted to the Americard where it gives me a higher limit and 1.5 pts for every dollar since I have a checking account with them.
15 years 11 months ago #2206

Replied by smcc on topic congrats Bramford! I hope you

congrats Bramford! I hope you enjoy that card. I loved it when I had it!
15 years 11 months ago #2207
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic Hello Everyone! BofA just converted

Hello Everyone! BofA just converted my regular Visa card to a BofA World Points Credit Card. :white-flag: :fun: :white-flag: :fun: :white-flag:
15 years 11 months ago #2208
  • bramford
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by bramford on topic HELLO EVERYONE! CitiBank just reduced

HELLO EVERYONE! CitiBank just reduced my interest rate on my CitiBank Professional Cash Card. It has been reduced from 16% to 9.9%. :white-flag: :innocent: :white-flag: :innocent: :white-flag:
15 years 11 months ago #2209
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Way to go! Hope you

Way to go! Hope you pick out the best furniture they have and good luck on the houses.
15 years 11 months ago #2210

Replied by realtorbel on topic On-line at Macys looking at

On-line at Macys looking at furniture so since I only had $1k limit I decided to call and ask for cli to make a furniture purchase and the rep told me that I only qualified for $200 cli (which I kindly took) and for me to go into the store pick out furniture and then apply for flex account so I did and they approved me for total price fo living room set $4200!!! 6 mo no payments no interest and if I don't pay in full within 6 then I only pay interest on unpaid portion :white-flag: I need to get off this computer and go sell some houses.... :confused: ! :suicide:
15 years 11 months ago #2211
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:

:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
15 years 11 months ago #2212

Replied by smcc on topic Bank of America just notified

Bank of America just notified me that they increased my limit on my BankAmericard to $41k! Love this Card! Love BOA! :cheesing:
15 years 11 months ago #2213
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Hooter's, Macy's, and Bloomies, call

Hooter's, Macy's, and Bloomies, call in for a cli, you are ready for them, acutally been ready. Orchard, don't even ask for one, and the cli's are not worth $25-up. Macy's is going to show you some love, if hooter's issue you one, it may be about $200 up. I don't know much about the cli's from Bloomies, I dont like the store myself.
15 years 11 months ago #2214

Replied by wildrage2 on topic So I got 5 cards

So I got 5 cards 6 months ago and 5 cards 3 months ago. I've sworn to totally stop until winter. Hopefully by that time my scores will get a 30-50 point boost with all the positives and when all the inquiries fall off. Anyway, i've been trying to get increases for the past week...not all that happy with my results:

Capital One (Dec 2007): 300 ---> 500 (CLI in March, credit steps)
Continental Finance (Nov 2007): 300 ---> 375
Access Visa (Nov 2007): 250 ---> 275 (@ first I thought it was a joke!)
Tribute MC (Nov 2007): 300 ---> 350 (granted in 4 or 5 months)
Centenial Gold MC (Nov 2007): 250 ---> 350

Hooters MC (April 2008): $600, Not Requested Yet
Macy's (March 2008): $100, Not requested Yet - will on 3 mo. anniv.
Bloomies (March 2008): $1,000, Not requested yet (will wait for auto
increase, as I don't really like this store)
Orchard Bank (Jan 2008) $300, will wait for auto increase, as I don't want
to have to pay for it!

That's it. I don't really expect much for the sub-sub primes, like Continental and and First Premier. I'm hoping to make my major gains in the upcoming year with Capital One, Hooters, and the store cards. They are the only ones that I really use. The others are sock-drawered and are used to buy a snack once in a while.
15 years 11 months ago #2215
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic There are a lot of

There are a lot of people in here doing this for many reasons especially for the rewards. One of their cards has no rewards or they were just approved for another card with the same company that has better options. I really hear it with Bofa and Amex or Cap1.
15 years 11 months ago #2216

Replied by Tynece on topic I was shocked myself becasue

I was shocked myself becasue it is a hechts card that was turned into macy's after the merger. I called Chase but they just will not budge on one of my accounts. I am thinking to do a cl movement and just consolidate the two to make one limit of 4400.00 What do you think Meya? :scared:
15 years 11 months ago #2217
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic What the! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

What the! :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Get out of here, that is a good thing and has nothing to do with addiction. You are suppose to break the cli's in to the fullest. You go girl with ya bad self!
:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag:
15 years 11 months ago #2218

Replied by Tynece on topic I really might be addicted

I really might be addicted you guys I may need rehab for this credit thing. I just called Macy's on my 2800.00 limit and explained that even though I don't use thecard the limit is low and affecting my scores so they raised it to 5000.00 :cool:
15 years 11 months ago #2219
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Wahooooo, get up, get down,

Wahooooo, get up, get down, get funky, get loose!
:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :fun:
15 years 11 months ago #2220