Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

• Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Way to go crazy and

Way to go crazy and Smcc (your son) bring all the cli's on. Members, get on the phone and demand your cli. We have been through enough, now we deserve the best! Come on and add you cli story today! In this thread, it is always someones birthday when it comes to cli's.
:white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :white-flag: :fun: :fun: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2296

Replied by Crazy2k5 on topic I got my merrick bank

I got my merrick bank visa statment in the mail on saturday. My limit jumped from $700 to $1000. I like merrick bank. I have the visa with them and I have the hooters mastercard.
16 years 2 weeks ago #2297

Replied by smcc on topic My son today was rewarded

My son today was rewarded with a $300 increase for his BOA card. He is now up to $1300. I have always told him to never put anything on his card without already having a plan on how to pay it off. He pays off his balance every 30 days. Like all of us, he realizes how important a good credit score is in this world.
16 years 2 weeks ago #2298
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Way to.......hold on......TARGET?????? GET OUT

Way to.......hold on......TARGET?????? GET OUT OF HERE! They would not give me anything even after 5 months...lol. Well that is ok, they gave to a member here so that makes me feel even better. Way to go trinity!

:white-flag: :white-flag:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2299

Replied by trinity3 on topic I got a CLI today

I got a CLI today from Target to $500 today. They gave it right on my new statement date. Received $300 increase from JcP about 1 wk ago. :cheesing: :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2300
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Finally called Macy's today and

Finally called Macy's today and I pulled the stunt about the cli increase upon demand or I will close the account. Well my face is cracked in a good and bad way. First of all the "Supervisor" told me that he will love to give me the $2k that I asked for but the co doesn't looks to good with him. So instead he gave me $400, I took it and ran with it....lol. Thanks for the hook up "Stelth" another 400 will do me just fine anyway. Now my account is at $800 wahooooo. I guess I will hit that sale this weekend ....hehehehehehe! I am running low on Este Lauders Beautiful and Intuition perfume anyway.
:laugh: :laugh: :fun:
16 years 2 weeks ago #2301

Replied by pamela2 on topic yeah i know my credit

yeah i know my credit limit for my Peebles card was 150.00 when i first got it and i have paid faithfully for years on that card but i was late 1 time and that was when my mom died and they never charged me a late fee or anything. boy that seems like a long time ago and now i have all this on my card :popcorn: :laugh: :fun: :relieved: yay i just hit the love button on Dillards and they gave me a 100.00 credit increase :popcorn: :relieved:
16 years 3 weeks ago #2302
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic U-go-Girl! It doesnt matter, you

U-go-Girl! It doesnt matter, you got a cli and that is what put music to my ear's. I am so happy for you waaahhhhoooooo! Just imagine, think about how we first started with our cc's and how low the limits were, WE HAVE CAME UP!....lol
:fun: :fun:
:white-flag: :white-flag: :birthday: :kiss: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 3 weeks ago #2303

Replied by pamela2 on topic hey sis got my Peebles

hey sis got my Peebles bill today and it said congratulations we have increased your credit limit from 1490.00 to 1660.00 i know thats not a whole lot but to me it is. :cheesing: :cheesing: :fun: :laugh:
16 years 3 weeks ago #2304

Replied by hjm331 on topic I wish I can get

I wish I can get one! lol
16 years 3 weeks ago #2305
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic You are just getting down

You are just getting down with the cli's buddie. Now that is what I am talking about!
:white-flag:
16 years 3 weeks ago #2306

Replied by CLIFTON on topic I took advantage of the

I took advantage of the promotion that Cap1 was offering and called the backdoor number for a CLI. I got another!!!!!! 500 dollars. So now I have 2 Cap1 Platinum Visa Cards that both have 1600 dollar limits. :cool: :cool: :cool: I going to keep trying to get increases on both cards (until they hit their ceilings) then combine with another CLI, hopefully.
16 years 3 weeks ago #2307
  • Meya
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Does AMEX offer any pre-approved

Does AMEX offer any pre-approved CLI's if you click the luv button?

Call them and see what is up! YOU was suppose to contact me, what happend?
:confused:
16 years 3 weeks ago #2308

Replied by hjm331 on topic Does AMEX offer any pre-approved

Does AMEX offer any pre-approved CLI's if you click the luv button?
16 years 3 weeks ago #2309

Replied by Lyyssa on topic I hit the luv button

I hit the luv button for my husband's JCP card, and it went from $500 to $1800.

Also, DH applied for a home depot card in the store last year and was declined. A couple of months later he was sent one of those pre approvals for 3k. He applied again, and was immediately declined. They continued sending the offers, but by this time he was discouraged.

When dh and I went on our credit card application spree earlier this year he only applied (and was approved) for one card. We were talking last night, and he said if he could just get the Home Depot card he would be content. So we applied again, and this time he got a message saying to call the customer service #.

He did, and they drilled him for about two minutes about our mortgage, car payment, addresses, etc., and finally approved him for the 3K. He was thrilled, especially since right before we applied he had said: "If I just get a 1K limit that would be good for me..."

I'm especially excited for him, now all his cards are over 1K cl. I still have 3 under $500. :scared:
16 years 3 weeks ago #2310