Care Credit® Card
Healthcare financing with CareCredit is easy! Follow these simple steps and pay for your health, beauty and wellness purchases with your CareCredit healthcare credit card:
- Apply online and start using CareCredit today upon credit approval!
- Find out which doctor or business accepts CareCredit and schedule an appointment.
- Ask your provider which CareCredit special financing options are available at their office. (Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.)
- Choose a financing option that's right for you on any qualifying purchase and pay for services and products right away with your CareCredit healthcare credit card.
- Receive your monthly CareCredit statements in the mail or online.
- Make monthly payments, being sure to pay off your balance in full by the end of the promotional period.
- Use your card again and again as long as you have available credit and your account is in good standing.
|Credit Target||Type||Annual Fee||BT Intro APR||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR||Rewards|
|Above Average Credit, Fair Credit||Personal||$0*||N/A*||N/A*||26.99%*||None|
This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use" with an above average credit history. APR's may vary among applicants, however the lowest standard APR is 26.99%* Fixed.
There is not an introductory APR for this card, so the lowest or standard rate may apply immediately or after the grace period for eligible purchases. There is no annual fee for this card.*
This is not a rewards card.
Credit Record Needed:
Based on the FICO score recommendation, applicants should have a recently clean credit record, with no recent negative marks on their report. However the card issuer may expect limited discrepancies. A FICO credit score of 624 is recommended for a higher chance of approval, but this is not required. There are a number of other factors that this issuer may also consider when making decisions for approval. While your FICO score is usually a very important factor, you may want to consider other areas that may affect a decision for approval. For example, your debt to income ratio, recent credit inquiries, 30+ day delinquencies, or current credit accounts nearing the maximum amount may affect a credit decision.
FICO scores/credit scores are used to represent the creditworthiness of a person and may be one indicator to the credit type you are eligible for. However, a credit score alone does not guarantee or imply approval for any Synchrony Bank product.
There were 22 people that reported their status to us after they applied. They provided us with helpful qualification information, including their credit scores, the rates offered to them, household income and more. 86% of those applicants were approved.
The approval rate for this card is moderately high. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than 624, then your chance of approval may be even greater.
Approval time for this offer is not listed. You should expect a final credit decision within a couple of weeks, but normally much sooner.
Based on community reviews, we found that 82% of 11 users recommend this card.
It's fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs. Find more credit cards.