Are you a good cook?

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Are you a good cook?

LOLZ!!! And it is the truth!:laugh:
14 years 9 months ago #1

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Are you a good cook?

I can't even get soul food together without people complaining about it. If I cook an Asian dish, I might see some divorce papers lying next to me when I wake up

Girl that is funny as all heck LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
14 years 9 months ago #2

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Are you a good cook?

Well you fry your chicken like you are suppose to (i dip my chicken in flour, herbs, salt and pepper before i fry it) drain your chicken and then heat up a can of mushroom soup and pour it over the chicken in the skillet (let it heat up some) and then serve it with the bacon bits and shredded cheese on top. It is good i love cooking this and hamburger helper because its cheap when you are on a budget.
14 years 9 months ago #3

Fried chicken with mushroom soup? Sis you are gonna have to share that. KellBell, you have me lost, you don't cook, and someone do it for you? Guuurl where do you live, in the white house?
14 years 9 months ago #4

Replied by KellBell on topic Re: Are you a good cook?

We have the Mecca of supermarkets in our region- Wegmans. They are a huge (but still privately owned) establishment. They have anything and everything your taste buds desire- from gourmet to soul food. There is actually a hummus bar- 10 different flavors of "homeade hummus". The produce and meat is in comparable. Every store has a cheese shop. 1/4 of the store is prepared food- sushi, pulled pork, pizza, lamb chops, salads, etc.

Needless to say, I don't cook. Wegman's prepares our dinners.
14 years 9 months ago #5

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Are you a good cook?

I know how to cook fried chicken w/mushroom soup poured on top and shredded cheese and bacon bits it is so good. And there is a Asian hamburger helper that is easy to make and its delicious. I could live on hamburger helper potato's peas, and canned biscuits or fried chicken potato's peas and shells and cheese. great now im hungry and its 12 :00 here.: popcorn :: fun: this is me drooling (i know we dont have a smilies for it)
14 years 9 months ago #6

I can't even get soul food together without people complaining about it. If I cook an Asian dish, I might see some divorce papers lying next to me when I wake up! :laugh: :laugh:
14 years 9 months ago #7

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Are you a good cook?

6/17/2009

Meya how are your cooking skills now? Have you prepared any asian dishes yet?
14 years 9 months ago #8

6/17/2009
14 years 9 months ago #9

Replied by Scribes on topic LOL...people are going to start

LOL...people are going to start asking us to get a room in a minute. :cheesing: Actually, I think it would be the other way around, because Fatmah is a beautiful cook, and we actually make meals together when we visit each other. There is really nothing more romantic than making a lovely dinner together, eating it, and then retiring upstairs for 'dessert' in a bubble bath. *happy sigh*
15 years 10 months ago #10

Replied by Meya on topic Can you ship meals fed

Can you ship meals fed ex? I want a meal Scribes, you are going to turn me into a natural born cook the more I listen to you. I am pretty sure somene else in here went and tried the meal themsleves. Well someone did, but messed it up. I am not a "SNITCH" so I promised not to tell. Scribes you cook those kinds of meals that makes a woman forgive you for everything you did wrong huh? lmao
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We should look each other up if our marriages suddenly go south.

You are such a gentleman scribes. :kiss:
If they do go down south, I'll just send a hit-man down there to make sure she don't take half ok!
:fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:
15 years 10 months ago #11

Replied by Scribes on topic I go with worcestershire sauce,

I go with worcestershire sauce, or fish or oyster sauce

I'm going with the oyster sauce. Powww, and some steamed rice. Oh man, you are sooo good scribes!

*blush* Well, so are you, Meya. I think you and I have a lot in common. I definitely can appreciate your street-smart, tough exterior very nicely. :D We should look each other up if our marriages suddenly go south. LOL

Oyster sauce is great as part of a marinade for chicken. Oyster sauce, some lime juice, some honey, and sweet green or red pepper sauce. Heaven. :D Like you, hehe.
15 years 10 months ago #12

Replied by Meya on topic I go with worcestershire sauce,

I go with worcestershire sauce, or fish or oyster sauce

I'm going with the oyster sauce. Powww, and some steamed rice. Oh man, you are sooo good scribes!
15 years 10 months ago #13

Replied by Scribes on topic I really don't like soy

I really don't like soy sauce that much because of the sodium. I go with worcestershire sauce, or fish or oyster sauce... sometimes black-pepper sauce is great too. :D
15 years 10 months ago #14

Replied by Meya on topic Got it, right on Scribes!

Got it, right on Scribes! One question, do you think that Sivler Swan soy sauce is the best with this? Also, I don't too much care for the hot sauce scince it gives me heart burns now, would that make a big difference in taste if it is missing?
15 years 10 months ago #15