Are you a good cook?

Replied by hjm331 on topic I can cook, but everybody

I can cook, but everybody at my house complains that I have to have garlic cloves and not the powdered garlic.

Is there a big difference in taste between the two?
16 years 1 day ago #46

Replied by Eldarwen on topic I can cook, but everybody

I can cook, but everybody at my house complains that I have to have garlic cloves and not the powdered garlic.
16 years 1 day ago #47

Replied by hjm331 on topic I know how to make

I know how to make mac and cheese lmao :cheesing:
16 years 1 day ago #48

Replied by Meya on topic The only thing I know

The only thing I know about to make my food taste normal is
1. Seasoning Salt
2. Minced Garlic
3. Black Pepper

Spices:
1. Onion
2. Bell Pepper
3. Green onions
4. Parsley Flakes

I dont even know what Paprika and Sage is used for.
16 years 1 day ago #49

Replied by Scribes on topic I am actually an excellent

I am actually an excellent cook. Mom took me under her wing early in life, and I was doing a lot of kitchen activities well into my teen years. Then I faced Home Economics and was actually glad to be one of only two guys in a class of 25. Hey-oh! :-) I'm more the Iron Chef type -- I'll look for ingredients to use and throw them together.
16 years 2 days ago #50

Replied by Meya on topic I just learned how to

I just learned how to cook greens. I can't even make thanks giving dinner. I get my mom over to do it and then I stand around at the last minute like I really did everthing. They say the way to a mans heart is through his belly. Well I am glad that is not a true story because mines will be malnutrition.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
16 years 2 days ago #51
  • scribbler
  • scribbler's Avatar Topic Author

was created by scribbler

I'm terrible but the big plus is when it comes to Thanksgiving or Christmas, I don't have to! Mysteriously some other family member has just decided they'll do it when I offer. Fine by me, I might not be the best chef in the world but I'm a star dishwasher! :laugh: :cheesing:
16 years 2 days ago #52