The First Access Visa® Credit Card
- Get the security and convenience of a full-feature, unsecured VISA® Credit Card — accepted at millions of merchant and ATM locations nationwide and online
- You may be eligible for a Credit Line Increase after six months
- Reporting monthly to all three major credit reporting agencies
- Perfect credit not required for approval; we may approve you when others won't
- Easy and secure online application
- If approved, pay a Processing Fee and you can access the $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Receive your card more quickly with optional Expedited Processing (additional fee applies)
- Get a result in as little as 60 seconds upon completion of the online application
- Online Customer Center available 24 x 7
|Credit Target||Type||Annual Fee||BT Intro APR||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR||Rewards|
|Poor Credit||Personal||See Terms*||N/A||N/A||See Terms*||None|
This Visa offer is issued by Mid America Bank & Trust Company. This card is intended for consumers, or "personal use" with poor or limited credit histories. The issuer may expect recent or past flaws in your credit report. The APR is 29.99%* Fixed.
There is not an introductory APR for this card, so the lowest or standard rate may apply immediately or after the grace period for eligible purchases. There is an annual fee of See Terms** for this card. This normally exists for "first year reduced annual fee" offers, or minimum spending requirements for the annual fee to be waived. You should read the additional details at the issuer's website or terms and conditions from the application for more information.
This is not a rewards card. It is normal for cards for fair and poor credit histories to not offer rewards.
Credit Record Needed:
The The First Access Visa® Credit Card should have . There are a number of factors that this issuer may consider when making decisions for approval.
This card contains the brand of Visa, where acceptance is global. Most businesses that accept credit cards will accept Visa as a form of payment.
There was 1 person that reported the application status to us after applying. The applicant was approved. Helpful qualification information, including credit scores, rates, household income and more was reported.
This card has a very poor approval or acceptance rate. Since this is a card for poor credit, high fees or APRs may be contributing factors for people that decide to accept this card. Furthermore, if your FICO score is close to or higher than , then your chance of approval may be even greater.
Approval time for this offer is not listed. You should expect a final credit decision within a couple of weeks, but normally much sooner.
Based on community reviews, we found that 0% of 1 user recommend this card.
Is this the card you want? Apply On-line
It's fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs. Find more credit cards.