MP3 players discussion

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

KMoney, I have had 2 sandisk mp3 players before the iPod nano and both of them have been great. They still work, I just don't use them because of the user interface.
15 years 10 months ago #181

Replied by Meya on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Im nosey, tell me too. I was shocked that the IPhone was less than the IPod $199 Whaaaaaaat! I love music so I guess that the price was siting behind me or I sat on it one and did not see it....lol:laugh:
15 years 10 months ago #182

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I am going to buy a new mp3 player this week because my 2gb ipod nano won't turn off manually.

I'm going to buy a 4gb sandisk sansa mp3 player because of the quality at the price they are selling it for, $79.99

If you ask me, the iPod is overpriced but it is a great player if you can afford it.

You are right they are overpriced
15 years 10 months ago #183

You are just trying to make me jealous huh? Well guess what? It is not working

He He He
15 years 10 months ago #184

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I am going to buy a new mp3 player this week because my 2gb ipod nano won't turn off manually.

I'm going to buy a 4gb sandisk sansa mp3 player because of the quality at the price they are selling it for, $79.99

If you ask me, the iPod is overpriced but it is a great player if you can afford it.
15 years 10 months ago #185

You are just trying to make me jealous huh? Well guess what? It is not working:innocent:. I love my 80GB and I am now with 300 songs or probably more.
:white-flag:
15 years 10 months ago #186

I got to say I love my 160GB IPOD LOL!
15 years 10 months ago #187
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I got 2 to be voted on for the c`c-\=5
15 years 10 months ago #188

So you got your music onto your iPod? ...........I am trying to figure out what we should read first.

Yes they are there! Take your time, no one is in a hurry but you might want to go with votes first.
15 years 10 months ago #189
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

So you got your music onto your iPod? I am seeing what I want to add to my iPod because I took some stuff out and put more stuff in. I just want to add a few more songs. BTW, I did get the link for the Addicts club and I am trying to figure out what we should read first.
15 years 11 months ago #190

Hey everyone, thanks for the info. I got it now, I just found out last night about the "saved" file, but when i save it, it goes somewhere else and then itunes tell me that the songs could not be found. So it does not download to the ipod.

So when I put the ipod charge into the computer I have it to automatically download songs and videos that are checked. I did not know that it reconizes all songs that were already transfered to ipod so I put 5 new songs in the itunes and then unchecked the ones I already put into my ipod and do you know that it took every song from my ipod except for the 5 I just put in there! Arrrrgh! Technology is running me crazy. I could not even function with the iphone wildrage...lol! I am only used to play, rewind, forward, stop, eject, fforward, record, pause, and that is it. I am sorry to be a pain in the behind, but I need to know about this thing quick fast and in a hurry....lol. The way we have to twirl our thumb around with thing, I would not be shocked if our thumb lost wieght and stood out odd from the rest.....lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 11 months ago #191

Thanks for mentioning that! This is exactly what they told me to do....lmao. Here is what they told me, 'We used to support apple ipod, but due to pirating, we no long support ipods, you will have to purchase one from us which is a very low price" I was like, so if I purchased yours, then who will support your mp3?...............................silence..................."helllo is anyone on the phone still?".................silence......................"Maam the mps that we have is very reliable and......................"I don't want to hear about your ipod, i want to talk about the songs that I purchased that I purchased from you that are not transfereble to apple ipod. You are wondering about pirating, well the same thing can happen when i burn to a disc" That is when she told me that I can burn from a disc to ipod. Whatever dude, I don't need you anymore, I am going to itunes now. But here is one thing, itunes do not have nearly half the songs that I play and get from Rhapsody. Now I am stuck like chuck and do not know which way to turn. I guess I will do both at least i only have to pay itunes .99 cents per song and do not have to pay a subscription fee. With Rhapsody, I have to pay $39.99 per song and .99 per song, but I can stream and listen to full songs all day long.

Thanks Eldarwen, that was more than enough help you gave me! PS, check your mailbox so you can get started on the book thread, they are all waiting for you....lol.
15 years 11 months ago #192

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

That's what I do, drag and drop. There just has to be a way that you can get all your music onto your iPod though.

There is a way. But its hard to explain when your not right then and THERE.
15 years 11 months ago #193
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Try what HJM331 said. My brother has the iTunes thing (I dont think its the player, it might b cuz ive never paid attention to it), and when he opens the iTunes thing it pulls up all his songs on his library... And then he just drags and drops. If you have the music file/mp3 saved then you SHOULD b able to pull it up in the iTunes thing to were u just drag/drop.

That's what I do, drag and drop. There just has to be a way that you can get all your music onto your iPod though.
15 years 11 months ago #194

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Try what HJM331 said. My brother has the iTunes thing (I dont think its the player, it might b cuz ive never paid attention to it), and when he opens the iTunes thing it pulls up all his songs on his library... And then he just drags and drops. If you have the music file/mp3 saved then you SHOULD b able to pull it up in the iTunes thing to were u just drag/drop.
15 years 11 months ago #195