MP3 players discussion

• eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Ohhhh! This is what they were talking about

Hey Meya you know you can upload all of your CDs up onto your Ipod...also I use Frostwire.com----its FREE! I also buy songs on itunes to keep everything honest. I have a Ipod nano my wife bought me for Xmas in 2006, I broke the screen last winter when we were looking at our new house...yeah I was getting out of our Jeep Cherokee and somehow I was real lazy and getting out and had it in my coat pocket and cracked the screen...it no longer works so I want atleast a 40GB classic...Im going to buy one REAL soon...its been really boring nights at work.
15 years 9 months ago #166

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Bose products cost an arm and a leg but they're probably the best equipment money can buy.
15 years 9 months ago #167
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I was looking at the Bose earbuds.
15 years 9 months ago #168

They are very comfortable and produce great sound quality.
15 years 9 months ago #169
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

I will have to take a look.
15 years 9 months ago #170

I like these headphones and recommend them to all of my friends.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Clip-Headphones-Blue-%2528MDRQ22TB%2529/dp/B000UEAJTI
15 years 9 months ago #171
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

I am thinking about getting a new set of ear plugs for my iPod. The ones that I have are crap.
15 years 9 months ago #172

I hate the earphones that come with the iPod, they're just too small for my ears. I had to buy a separate pair of Sony headphones for $20.
15 years 10 months ago #173

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Hi i was reading what you guys wrote and my daughter has both. When she got her ipod she gave me the mp3 player. She has dropped it, her brother has threw it across the room (the ipod) and i would say it has hold up to the abuse. The only thing she goes through is earphones.
15 years 10 months ago #174

Eldarwen, I also hated carrying around my portable CD player and hated worrying about scratched CD's at any given time. Those were the worst, thank goodness for mp3 players.
15 years 10 months ago #175
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

When I got my first iPod many years back, it was really the only mp3 player out there. When others came out and I started looking at them, they were not for me. They didn't really have the features that I wanted or they were a little too expensive. I really like the fact that I don't have to lug around a portable CD player, a ton of CDs and batteries.That's the biggest thing for me.
15 years 10 months ago #176

The reason why you can only transfer music from iTunes to your iPod is because Apple is all about using their products with all of their other products sort of how BOA loves having multiple relationships with their customers. Apple has always carried a reputation for producing quality products and I have to agree on that. I have an iMac and I love it because it doesn't crash like my PC does and Apple security is far more advanced than PC security.
15 years 10 months ago #177

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Itunes can be a real pain, but I have only used iPods because it is what I am most familiar with. That reminds me that I have to charge my iPod up and to load 100 more songs!

Do you see what I mean
15 years 10 months ago #178
  • Eldarwen
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Itunes can be a real pain, but I have only used iPods because it is what I am most familiar with. That reminds me that I have to charge my iPod up and to load 100 more songs!
15 years 10 months ago #179

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

KMoney, I have had 2 sandisk mp3 players before the iPod nano and both of them have been great. They still work, I just don't use them because of the user interface.

Ok I see but since they have upgraded tell me how it is when you get it. The Itunes is the devil LOL! I can't tell you how much stuff I have on my ipod because of them. LOLLLLLLLL!!!!
15 years 10 months ago #180