Credit LOCK starts today

Replied by Justin on topic How can I learn from

How can I learn from people who can not get an American Express card? Most of the people I see on here are happy with a $200 Target card.
16 years 3 months ago #31

Replied by Meya on topic I believe he will be

I believe he will be back. But in the meantime, we must continue to learn about credit through ourselves, researching, and members here. I have not received anything back eithre, but as soon as I do, I will post to the board immediatley.
16 years 3 months ago #32

Replied by Justin on topic I wrote to him like

I wrote to him like you said but as of yet I have not heard back from him. I read a bunch of posts on here and it seems like to me that [edited] has been saying alot of nasty things to him. I bet he is just [edited] of a man who is a doctor and has high credit scores. Instead of learning from Porgy he ran him off. The wrong person was run off of here if you ask me.
16 years 3 months ago #33

Replied by Meya on topic Hi Justin, hjm331 is correct,

Hi Justin, hjm331 is correct, send him a message through the mailbox here at FG. Just to clarify something, Porgy was never picked on at FG, there was only one violation on one particular day which was quickly addressed. A lot of the postings where there were heat on Porgy was how fun and laughs were exchanged, he was not the type person that someone actually picked on (turst me, he was too out spoken and would just let out what he had to say), if you had plenty of conversations with him, you would see how he could make you fall over on the floor laughing with each other. I too wish that he would come back, but deep down inside, I think he is out taking a break and need some time to over come some things. I will put my two cents in and flood his mailbox up with you, maybe we can both make him pull his hairs and come back.
:fun: :laugh: :laugh: :fun:
16 years 3 months ago #34

Replied by hjm331 on topic Try messaging him.

Try messaging him.
16 years 3 months ago #35

Replied by Justin on topic I am new here and

I am new here and I have a question; why did everyone pick on that pogy1000 guy? I read what he wrote on some postings and he seemed like he knew what he was tallking about. The post I am really curious about seems to be removed. The one that he replied to. I want to know about this credit lock but I read he is not comming back. Does anyone know how I can contact him?
16 years 3 months ago #36

Replied by hjm331 on topic Other credit bureaus should use

Other credit bureaus should use it too since Equifax isn't used by too many creditors except for Capital One who checks all 3 bureaus.
16 years 3 months ago #37

Replied by jnjsarauer on topic Is there a charge to

Is there a charge to use the Equifax Credit Lock System? I can't believe I haven't heard of this system. It's a great thing for consumers, and I hope it gets some publicity.
16 years 3 months ago #38

Replied by Meya on topic Way to go baay baaaby!

Way to go baay baaaby!
16 years 3 months ago #39

Replied by hjm331 on topic Alright Meya, I'm officially a

Alright Meya, I'm officially a member of the Credit Addicts Club!
16 years 3 months ago #40

Replied by Meya on topic I sent you an invite.

I sent you an invite. Or you can go this route:
https://www.financeglobe.com/SocialNet/clubs/creditaddicta/
:fun:

All aboard!
16 years 3 months ago #41

Replied by hjm331 on topic Meya, I'm a credit addict

Meya, I'm a credit addict myself. I have about 25 inquiries in the past 6 months lol I should be in that club too.
16 years 3 months ago #42

Replied by Meya on topic That's one way to stop

That's one way to stop credit addicts from applying for new credit lol

Oh ok, so I take it that that is a blow for the credit addicts club huh?
:upset:

Yeah ok, you just wait until our two years are up and we graduate, you will be enrolling right up in there. You know we have the shakes, and we are at near the edge of striking victims, so you better watch out. Especially from Pamela2, you remember what she is known for strapping right?
:fun: :fun: :fun: :laugh:
16 years 3 months ago #43

Replied by hjm331 on topic That's one way to stop

That's one way to stop credit addicts from applying for new credit lol
16 years 3 months ago #44

Replied by Meya on topic Is that the same thing

Is that the same thing as Freeze? If not, start a new resource link on that subject, it seem like it will be very valuable to us.
16 years 3 months ago #45