HOOTERS MASTERCARD

Replied by Meya on topic :white-flag: Way to go BRH3!

:white-flag: Way to go BRH3! There is nothing wrong with trying to lower anything except underware in here :fun:

I say go for it, if it works, "You Go Baaabaaaaay" If not, welcome to the Hooters Family. Your cli's and apr's is the same as all the rest. The highest I ever seen someone with from Hooter's was $3k and 11.9 apr. At least we are in the house, and we can shout our way to the next level :laugh:

Congrats buddie.
16 years 5 months ago #181
  • BRH3
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by BRH3 on topic Hey Meya, Just called and found

Hey Meya,
Just called and found out I have a 1000 CL, 28.75% APR and $72 AF. Should I call after I receive the card and try to get the APR and AF reduced or ask for a CL? Anyone have luck doing this? Thanks everyone. I am on my way back baaaabyyyyy!!! :cheesing:
16 years 5 months ago #182

Replied by Meya on topic I have all ears and

I have all ears and eyes for ya Baaaaabaaaaay.
:white-flag: :popcorn: :innocent: :cool: :cheesing:
16 years 5 months ago #183
  • BRH3
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by BRH3 on topic They would not give me

They would not give me my CL or APR over the phone. How come they do for some people?

Congratulations! They would not give me mines over the phone right away, I had to wait until a couple of days later. The good thing is that you are approved, so you go with your bad self.

Thanks Meya,
I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival. Hopefully this week. I will update when it gets here.
16 years 5 months ago #184

Replied by Meya on topic They would not give me

They would not give me my CL or APR over the phone. How come they do for some people?

Congratulations! They would not give me mines over the phone right away, I had to wait until a couple of days later. The good thing is that you are approved, so you go with your bad self.
:fun:
16 years 5 months ago #185

Replied by pamela2 on topic Congrats on getting the card

Congrats on getting the card i love this card also. I don't know what my APR is because i'm afraid to look and i had to pay a $72.00 annual fee. again congrats on your card. so in other words welcome to the Hooters family. :cheesing: :cheesing:
16 years 5 months ago #186
  • BRH3
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by BRH3 on topic I luv Hooters! Applied yesterday,

I luv Hooters! Applied yesterday, couldnt' wait, call just now and found out I am approved. They would not give me my CL or APR over the phone. How come they do for some people? Someone let me know how I can find out.
BTW, they pulled TU which is my highest at 619, however, I do have 3 open collections I am disputing. I feel like Hooters has been generous to me. Thanks for everyones help on the board.
16 years 5 months ago #187

Replied by Meya on topic Woo-hooo! Way to go brentO.

Woo-hooo! Way to go brentO. I am shocked that Citibank stepped up and rolled the red carpet out to you.

I am not shocked that you received the card because there are many other factors that creditors consider when offering credit. You may be in a better situation than someone with a score of 720. Having a score of 720 does not mean that the person is free of baddies, high utilization, late payments, bk's, judgements, and so forth. Having a credit account for a generous amount of years can give have you at a score of 720, or just being an authorized user can do the same.

Congrats on your approvals, give Hooter's a call in about 2 days and maybe they will have an answer for you.
:cool:
16 years 6 months ago #188

Replied by CLIFTON on topic Hey all, new here. I

Hey all, new here. I applied for the hooters mc and it said congrats. you were approved pending verification.........blah blah blah. I called them and im not even in their system yet. I just checked my TU credit report and score (590) with them and 636 with Experian. Will hooters send me an email about the status of my application? Seems like Merrick bank is generous with the credit lines for the hooters card. Heres something thats kinda weird to me, i checked out the Citi Platinum Select MC and it recommends a FICO of 727, well like i said i checked my TU score and it was 590, check the inquires for TU and citi was on there. My limit is only $500. I was approved instantly for the card online.

Is the citi platinum select for consumers with bad credit who are looking to improve their credit??
16 years 6 months ago #189
  • BrentO
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by BrentO on topic Hey all, new here. I

Hey all, new here. I applied for the hooters mc and it said congrats. you were approved pending verification.........blah blah blah. I called them and im not even in their system yet. I just checked my TU credit report and score (590) with them and 636 with Experian. Will hooters send me an email about the status of my application? Seems like Merrick bank is generous with the credit lines for the hooters card. Heres something thats kinda weird to me, i checked out the Citi Platinum Select MC and it recommends a FICO of 727, well like i said i checked my TU score and it was 590, check the inquires for TU and citi was on there. My limit is only $500. I was approved instantly for the card online.
16 years 6 months ago #190

Replied by Meya on topic I am not sure buddie,

I am not sure buddie, try to give them 6 months and then call in and ask for one.
16 years 7 months ago #191

Replied by CLIFTON on topic I applied for this card

I applied for this card a couple of days ago and was denied. That's ok, there will be other times hopefully. I think it was due to the fact that I had some inquiries on my report and I had just received my new Capitalone card.
16 years 7 months ago #192
  • Defonte
  • Defonte's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

was created by Defonte

My fiance was approved for this card with an initial 1k cl. I just wanted to know how often they give cli's and are they generous? :cool:
16 years 7 months ago #193