HOOTERS MASTERCARD

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

I hope I will reach the 700 club when Christmas 08 hits. I will try to get all the increases I can get! lol

Thats the perfect time to ask for increases!!!!!!!!!
15 years 10 months ago #106

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

I hope I will reach the 700 club when Christmas 08 hits. I will try to get all the increases I can get! lol
15 years 10 months ago #107

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

RivasGlo, with the way they start you off in the beginning makes it look like they will grant you an increase every three months. But after your account starts age, they will grant you an increase every 6 months. I will call back in December just in time for shopping. I will ask for a $1k CLI though telling them that I need it for christmas shopping.

Christmas WooHoo!
15 years 10 months ago #108

RivasGlo, with the way they start you off in the beginning makes it look like they will grant you an increase every three months. But after your account starts age, they will grant you an increase every 6 months. I will call back in December just in time for shopping. I will ask for a $1k CLI though telling them that I need it for christmas shopping. :cool:
15 years 10 months ago #109

Yeah you're right. I believe it's every 6 months. The last CLI I was approved for was in December.

I knew it! 3 months was too good to b true! :shocked: All along I was thinking okay in 3 months ill get another! BUT it was just odd to me that the rep @ the backdoor # said to call after next quarter.... I guess now I have to wait till Sept/Nov to get another one!
15 years 10 months ago #110

HJM, if u dont mind me asking... Prior to this $500 CLI, when was the last CLI given to you by request or auto on this card. Im starting to think its every 6 months not 3

Yeah you're right. I believe it's every 6 months. The last CLI I was approved for was in December.
15 years 10 months ago #111

Replied by em072205 on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

ewww. that's a nasty number, post quickly....it's three six's...bad bad bad!!
15 years 10 months ago #112

I called Cap1's backdoor number yesterday and received a $500 CLI bringing my limit up to $1,550.

HJM, if u dont mind me asking... Prior to this $500 CLI, when was the last CLI given to you by request or auto on this card. Im starting to think its every 6 months not 3 :dumbfounded:
15 years 10 months ago #113

Replied by Meya on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

Omg, look at your posting number! :scared: :confused: :shocked:
Post again, hurry, say something even if it is a lie
15 years 10 months ago #114

I called Cap1's backdoor number yesterday and received a $500 CLI bringing my limit up to $1,550. :popcorn:
15 years 10 months ago #115

Replied by keys on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

I got my Hooter's MC today. No AF w/ $600 bal like Cireone did. Only reason I got it was to replace the Total Visa I closed last month.
15 years 10 months ago #116

Cireone, I wouldn't apply for too many of Merrick's cards because they have interest rates. I would use that Hooter's card and save my inquiries for better cards. Just make your payments on-time, keep your utilization low and you will see your scores rise.
15 years 10 months ago #117

Replied by cireone on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

I just received my Hooters Mastercard. It has a $600 CL and to my surprise no AF. The CL is kinda low but not having an AF is great!!!!!! This will take place of one of my other cards in my wallet. Is this the only card from Merrick Bank that caters to people with fair credit scores?????
15 years 10 months ago #118

Replied by Meya on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

I agree with wildrage, the motgage is the only problem with hooter's right now. Too many people has received the 7-10 days message, but 90 received the card.
15 years 10 months ago #119

Replied by wildrage2 on topic Re: HOOTERS MASTERCARD

People have been getting cards with a $500 limit and an AF with that score range....unless you recently got a mortgage.
15 years 10 months ago #120