HOOTERS MASTERCARD

Replied by Meya on topic Try Barclays bank like Travelocity

Try Barclays bank like Travelocity or Carnaval Seamiles, they are pretty bk friendly.
15 years 11 months ago #136

Replied by hjm331 on topic Em, have you applied for

Em, have you applied for any other cards other than Hooters? If you have, have been approved for any of them?
15 years 11 months ago #137

Replied by em072205 on topic I have a bankruptcy and

I have a bankruptcy and tried for hooters and they declined me. It was an instant denial so no...we need to process additional information stuff...so it's not a for sure go.
15 years 11 months ago #138

Replied by LindaLu on topic Is it really try that

Is it really try that they usually match your highest credit card limit on a current card you own? I have a capitol one for $1500 ..that is my highest..I have only have about 8 months though..i did have a bankruptcy and have very little debt even though my very little is making the % higher of the very little creidt I have available to me for the cards I have...lol....just curious on what my limit will be..just got approved for the hooters card on 4/13..I hear they love people with bankruptcy or do you think my limit will be low because of it? I was told that lenght of time at job and length of time at a home you own makes a difference too..my are both long...
16 years 2 weeks ago #139

Replied by Meya on topic Yes they do, give it

Yes they do, give it a try. Do you know your scores or what your credit report look like?
16 years 2 weeks ago #140

Replied by dreamr802 on topic So is the hooters mastercard

So is the hooters mastercard good with approving people with bad credit scores? I'm looking for a card that I can help build my ratings back up.
16 years 2 weeks ago #141

Replied by Meya on topic Well guess what? You are

Well guess what? You are my borther now, so this is why I am asking you questions...lmao!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am glad this thread was put up-to-date, now I can add that I did get a cili from Hooters 3/2008 for $200. I am now at $2200 with them, this was on my 7th statement since I have been with them. I hope this helps the ones whose still in question.
16 years 2 weeks ago #142
  • eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic We dont want to go

We dont want to go there with the worst typing because I will fall in first place sis...lol.

Anyway, I don't think it is looking too good for her. She called in and they told her they will send a response by mail. But here is the good think, cap1 gave her $300, dillards gave her $150, and she now has the Orchard Mastercard on top of her Orchard Visa. Travelocity turned her down and so did Amex. She is waiting for a response from Macy's, Jcpenny's, Mervyn's, and Walmart. On those GEMB cards, I told her not to get her hopes up high because when you see the 24-48 hr response and the letters (for example) WKP227785, that is a huge sign of a NO NO!

Back when I was 18 or 19 I wish I would have had a big sis like you Meya to help me through the credit debacle I got myself in back then lol. Now Im like my lil sisters financial advisor since Im somewhat of a credit expert or connesuer you may say lol
16 years 2 weeks ago #143

Replied by Meya on topic I know you will get

I know you will get one! You are doing everything they expect from a good consumer like yourself.
:fun:
16 years 1 month ago #144

Replied by pamela2 on topic thanks sis i will wait.

thanks sis i will wait. I think i got the card on Oct. 27 2007 so maybe I'm not at my 6 month period but o well I just used the card to order Aleks some clothes for summer and I'm gonna use it to buy Erika's clothes this weekend for her honors trip in May so I'm gonna just keep on using and paying off every other month and maybe then I will get one. :confused: :scared:
16 years 1 month ago #145

Replied by Meya on topic are you at your 6th

are you at your 6th month anniversay date yet? If so,let the statement for that month close, that is how I found out.
16 years 1 month ago #146

Replied by pamela2 on topic called hooter last night to

called hooter last night to see if i could get a increase and the lady said i didn't qualify for one. i know i have used the card alot because my points are at 1750 and thats a point for every dollar i have put on the card so i have spent that much and they wouldn't even give me a increase :scared: and i have never been late and i have paid in full every time i have used the card so i don't understand??????? im so confused :scared:
16 years 1 month ago #147

Replied by hjm331 on topic Only time will tell!

Only time will tell!
16 years 1 month ago #148

Replied by Meya on topic It will come, I am

It will come, I am not for sure if it the same six month date that you were approved for, like hjm331 said, let the statment come first. It could be that they give it on a certain time in that 6th month. For instance, the computer might check for "who is qualified" for this month on the 17th and might see "who is qualified" next month on the 17th (depending on if it is a business day or not) regardless to what your six monthd date fell on. So if you applied and were approved on the 2nd, you might get your cli on the 17th of this month anniversary. Hope this helps, but please be advised, it was only an example.
:fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:
16 years 1 month ago #149

Replied by hjm331 on topic I hope you do too.

I hope you do too. If they don't give you one, I suggest that you call them, ask for a supervisor, and if they still refuse to give you a CLI, say that you're not going to use it until they give you one.
16 years 1 month ago #150