Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Bramford, am I invited to your birthday party? lol j/k :cheesing:
15 years 10 months ago #2086

Replied by MsKiwi on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Today is my birthday, 7-1-66. So I called BofA and asked if I could get a CLI from $1000 to $1500 as a birthday gift. After a few minutes the rep. said that we are going to give you a CLI of $1000 as a birthday gift!!! they increased my credit line from $1000 to $2000. WoW, what a birthday gift!!

Happy Birthday Bramford, it is also my grandson's birthday . He turned one today. A good day to be a guy.
15 years 10 months ago #2087

I closed my Orchard account yesterday because I didn't need it. They didn't even try to keep me as a customer by offering me a CLI. My final CL was $500 and I have cards with $2k limits.
15 years 10 months ago #2088

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Orchard Bank CLI

Yeah, that was pretty cool, especially comming from "Orchard The Cli Charger"

Meya, I was just checking my email and I got one from Orchard. I want to share part of it with you all,

Thank you for choosing to keep your Orchard Bank Credit Card Account open. We are pleased to be able to continue serving your credit card needs.

This email serves as confirmation that we have increased the credit limit on your Account by $100.00. Please allow two billing cycles for this credit limit increase to appear on your billing statement.

They thought I was going to close my account. I wasn't but I am glad they increased my cl. Maybe this will help someone else.
15 years 10 months ago #2089
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Today is my birthday, 7-1-66. So I called BofA and asked if I could get a CLI from $1000 to $1500 as a birthday gift. After a few minutes the rep. said that we are going to give you a CLI of $1000 as a birthday gift!!! they increased my credit line from $1000 to $2000. WoW, what a birthday gift!!!

Way to go Boo Boo! Happy Birthday to you! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :kiss:
15 years 10 months ago #2090
  • Meya
  • Meya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Commander
  • Finance Commander

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Orchard Bank CLI

Yeah, that was pretty cool, especially comming from "Orchard The Cli Charger" :upset:
15 years 10 months ago #2091

Replied by keys on topic Re: Orchard Bank CLI

now my Orchard has went from $300 to $500 within 2 weeks. I am happy. I have had it since Sept.07.

Sweeeeet! :cool: :cheesing:
15 years 10 months ago #2092

Replied by shark6 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Well, I knew my luck would run out soon. I called Cap 1 for my daughter who has a $3k limit with Cap one. She has Fico, high 680's, no baddies at all, however, her credit history is only about one yr old.

She has had the card for about 4mths but not the steps program, it was a no go. The lady said that they would be sending out her a letter in 7-10 days and she couldnt tell me what it said. My daughter was sitting with me and I called with her permission.

We clicked on the luv button for BOA last week which she has had for about 7mths, 5k limit and we got need to further process. We got a letter this week saying that it was denied due to limited history and they DID pull Experian even though their site didn't say that they would.

I'm sort of pissed about that. But hey, thank God for my small sucesses over the past 2 wks with my CLIs.
15 years 10 months ago #2093

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Happy Birthday Bramford!!!!
15 years 10 months ago #2094

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Orchard Bank CLI

I got another cli yesterday from Orchard. About 2 weeks ago I called them and asked for a cli. When I called, I was asked if I wanted to participate in their survey. I said yes then went on ahead and talked to a csr and asked for a cli. Well, I had a hard time understanding her but after a while I finally understood her. She gave me the increase with $25 fee. I took it and hung up. They called me back for the survey(computerized, did not talk to a real person). I answered the questions. Well, they called me back yesterday wondering why I rated them poorly. I explained why. He apologized then told me he could give me another $100 cli w/o pulling my cr or charging me another $25 fee. I said sure. He did now my Orchard has went from $300 to $500 within 2 weeks. I am happy. I have had it since Sept.07.

That's Brilliant News!
15 years 10 months ago #2095

Congrats, that's great news! That's what we like to hear!
15 years 10 months ago #2096

Replied by pamela2 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Happy B-day bramford[/quote]
15 years 10 months ago #2097

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Today is my birthday, 7-1-66. So I called BofA and asked if I could get a CLI from $1000 to $1500 as a birthday gift. After a few minutes the rep. said that we are going to give you a CLI of $1000 as a birthday gift!!! they increased my credit line from $1000 to $2000. WoW, what a birthday gift!!

Happy birthday, Bramford! Now I know what I will do on my birthday in August.
15 years 10 months ago #2098

Replied by Rob72830 on topic Orchard Bank CLI

I got another cli yesterday from Orchard. About 2 weeks ago I called them and asked for a cli. When I called, I was asked if I wanted to participate in their survey. I said yes then went on ahead and talked to a csr and asked for a cli. Well, I had a hard time understanding her but after a while I finally understood her. She gave me the increase with $25 fee. I took it and hung up. They called me back for the survey(computerized, did not talk to a real person). I answered the questions. Well, they called me back yesterday wondering why I rated them poorly. I explained why. He apologized then told me he could give me another $100 cli w/o pulling my cr or charging me another $25 fee. I said sure. He did now my Orchard has went from $300 to $500 within 2 weeks. I am happy. I have had it since Sept.07.
15 years 10 months ago #2099

Replied by RivasGlo on topic Re: Report Your "Credit limit Increases" Here!

Wow! Way to go bramford! Thats one nice bday gift! I wish I would of called one of my creditors on my bday (June 16) :fun:

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
15 years 10 months ago #2100