Saving Money On Gas

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Saving Money On Gas

So there's prices if you use a credit card and prices if you use cash? I have never thought of that.

Ohhh yes buddie. I guess knowing that they got their ends up front makes it easier for them.
15 years 9 months ago #31

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Saving Money On Gas

KMoney, where do you want to go on your upcoming vacation? I want to go Ensenada and Las Vegas. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #32

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Saving Money On Gas

Wow fees for everything
15 years 9 months ago #33

So there's prices if you use a credit card and prices if you use cash? I have never thought of that.
15 years 9 months ago #34

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Cards and the Gas Crisis

Nope, the price sign is where I always see it.
15 years 9 months ago #35

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: Credit Cards and the Gas Crisis

I have never really noticed extra charges for using a card. Is it listed somewhere perhaps on the receipt?
15 years 9 months ago #36

I want to go to Mexico with my friends with a cruise ship and have the time of my life. I truly need a vacation and get away from the stressful things in life.
15 years 9 months ago #37

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Saving Money On Gas

That's ok, it will get better. But, keep it real, you know when you will really travel :laugh: :laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #38

Replied by Meya on topic Re: Credit Cards and the Gas Crisis

Em, which part of California are you referring to? I live in So Cal. in the 626 area.

Hey bro, Shell does it here in San Francisco. But that is in the Fillmore district. I have not seen it in my area.
15 years 9 months ago #39

They raised the prices on accepting credit card transactions over here at my shop. Customers freak out when we try charging them a 10% charge on the total for using a credit card. They don't realize that we have to pay for A LOT for allowing them to pay with plastic.
15 years 9 months ago #40

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: Credit Cards and the Gas Crisis

yea I figured that...with the trasaction fees that the gas station has to eat...your going to find alot of small businesses follow suit as well to curve cost.

You are absolutely correct and the small businesses are usually were you find the best stuff
15 years 9 months ago #41

Em, which part of California are you referring to? I live in So Cal. in the 626 area.
15 years 9 months ago #42

Replied by em072205 on topic Re: Credit Cards and the Gas Crisis

There are already quite a few gas stations here in California that give you a discount if you pay in cash. Usually it's anywhere from 10 to 15 cents a gallon. They charge you the extra fees if you use a credit card.
15 years 9 months ago #43

Replied by smcc on topic Re: Credit Cards and the Gas Crisis

Here is a problem, if this manifests itself, all those people who travel on their credit card for gas will have to carry "X' amount of dollars with them just in case or hope that the gas station has an ATM machine or their is a bank close by with an ATM machine.

Now think about traveling in Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, etc..
15 years 9 months ago #44
  • eric
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by eric on topic Re: Credit Cards and the Gas Crisis

yea I figured that...with the trasaction fees that the gas station has to eat...your going to find alot of small businesses follow suit as well to curve cost.
15 years 9 months ago #45