Saving Money On Gas

Replied by Meya on topic He's telling the truth. By

He's telling the truth. By my house I pay $3.97 at Chevron. Dog gone rip offs. I will never get the feeling of how Supreme gas makes your car run. I always purchase 87, the cheapest grade they have. Just to let you all know, you are not getting Techron in the gas at that grade! Don't let them fool you, I worked for them and this was a shocker during orientation. Oh one more thing, when you purchase there oil from other stores besides Chevron, you are not getting Techron in that either. Chevron consider outside sources as jabbers and they are afriad that someone will steal there magical ingredients of techron, which is probably nothing but some off-brand baby oil mixed with lard......lol.
16 years 4 weeks ago #76

Replied by stiletto on topic Yes, I totally agree. It

Yes, I totally agree. It takes about $55.00 a week to fill my car up each week. For regular gas here in Memphis, it is as of today $3.11 a gollon. My brother who lives in San Francisco says its around $4.30. We will go broke trying to purchase gas. But what can we do? We need it to go to our jobs. We do need a new president and fast.
16 years 4 weeks ago #77

Replied by Meya on topic Wish I can have a

Wish I can have a smaller vehicle, but since I have a family of 5, no can do. I know gas is going to crawl over the moutain this summer, it is already starting to go into effect. This is a mess, every summer they find a way to lie about how much they had to spend on oil. I mean come on, isn't this what our troops are dying for anyway? Time for a new president!
:suicide: :upset:
16 years 4 weeks ago #78
  • sophie
  • sophie's Avatar Topic Author

Replied by sophie on topic Yes, it is quite boxy

Yes, it is quite boxy but saving money is the entire point of purchase. I spend on average $2,500 on gas a year. That’s a hell of a lot of money just to get to work and leisure places.

16 years 1 month ago #79

Replied by leighdu on topic I've been seriously thinking of

I've been seriously thinking of getting this exact same car. I'm just not too familiar with others experiences that have this car and how they like it. I also don't really like how boxy they look. But for the sake of saving money, I think I can get over that.
16 years 1 month ago #80
  • sophie
  • sophie's Avatar Topic Author

was created by sophie

I was thinking about getting a fuel efficient car:

Overall mpg: 28 miles per gallon-equivalent of compressed natural gas
Est. annual fuel cost: $884
Lowest base price: $24,590
The Honda Civic GX runs on compressed natural gas, not gasoline (hence, the gallon-equivalent number).

Does anyone have one or somehting similar?
16 years 1 month ago #81