Best and worst banks

Replied by Meya on topic LaSalle Is this a bank? I

LaSalle

Is this a bank? I only seen this on street signs! :fun:
15 years 11 months ago #91

Replied by xiflada on topic Well I have had my

Well I have had my share of experience with and it surprised me to see Bank of America on the bad list. I have had them for a while and no complaints here. I'm glad LaSalle isn't on the bad list either, they are great too. I wonder how they will do once they finally merge?
15 years 11 months ago #92

Replied by happylady on topic Interesting info thanks Crazy2k5 for

Interesting info thanks Crazy2k5 for the link :cheesing:

I've been with BofA for a year now and I have no complaints! :laugh:
Their online banking is great that's what I use the most. I have direct deposit so I usually don't need to go into the branch but when I have they are always pleasant. Their new ATM machines are cool - you don't use deposit slips - there is a machine that sorts and counts the cash you are depositing and a scanner for the checks. Also the deposits are immediately credited to your account. I've found it very user friendly :laugh:
Perhaps BofA recieved the most complaints just because they are one of the biggest banks?? More customers mean more people to please and like the old saying goes "You can't please everybody!" :laugh:
Just my 2 cents...
15 years 11 months ago #93

Replied by dreamr802 on topic I agree with the list,

I agree with the list, I absolutely cannot stand Bank of America. I have Wachovia and I really don't have any complaints about Wachovia at all.
15 years 11 months ago #94

Replied by Meya on topic I have a question that

I have a question that I believe I asked some time ago. What is the difference if you get an over-draft protection and an actual over-draft? My bank (bofa) charges $15-$33 (or probably higher) for an over draft and $18 for an over-draft activity to your over-draft protection. I don't see the difference especially if it is not going to my credit report and I am not leaving the bank I am at. Help me out gardyman!
:dumbfounded: :dumbfounded: :confused: :confused:
15 years 11 months ago #95

Replied by garydman on topic BT Check are the same

BT Check are the same thing, Do a BT to your checking account. It avoids the cash fee and high APR's for cash advances.... :cool:
15 years 11 months ago #96

Replied by hjm331 on topic You know what would be

You know what would be revolutionary? Making a deposit into your checking account from your credit card. I would really appreciate that!
15 years 11 months ago #97

Replied by Meya on topic WE are going to deal

WE are going to deal with a lot of outsource reps, even from major banks. That is why I try to go inside of a bank to take care of some business from time to time. I try and tell people not to patronize the ATM's as much because pretty soon they are going to get rid of tellers and we are going to have to use cs for questions that we used to get while going inside of a bank. Who do you think the cs are going to be? OUTSOURCED REPS!
:shocked: :shocked: :dumbfounded: :scared: :scared: :scared:
15 years 11 months ago #98

Replied by hjm331 on topic Interesting info. IMHO, I believe

Interesting info. IMHO, I believe the worst bank is HSBC. Why do we have to put up with these outsourced reps and beg them for CLI's while taking a hit on our inquiry?
15 years 11 months ago #99
  • Crazy2k5
  • Crazy2k5's Avatar Topic Author

was created by Crazy2k5

I read this article at marketwatch.com. I thought every one here might like it and benefit from it. Just click on the link below.

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-budgeting/article/104764/Banks-The-Best-and-the-Worst
15 years 11 months ago #100