MP3 players discussion

Replied by hjm331 on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Well, you do get what you pay for and I have had my Nano for quite some time now while I have bought 2 Sandisk mp3 players so I guess if you pay more, you get quality.
15 years 9 months ago #121

Replied by Rick_E on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I will be buying the 160gb model sometime soon. They are great mp3 players but somewhat overpriced when compared to the competition. Sandisk also makes great mp3 players and makes it more affordable for consumers to buy them.

I've got the SanDisk. I hate Apple products and refuse to buy them. Apple products are like "mall [edited]" - they are sexy, expensive to get, high maintenance, and very little substance under all that makeup! :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #122
  • Eldarwen
  • Eldarwen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Finance Leader
  • Finance Leader

Replied by Eldarwen on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

Does anybody remember the fact that he ripped of one of Queen's songs? The riff was from Queen's song 'Under Pressure'. There was a big stink about that.
15 years 9 months ago #123

Replied by Meya on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

I Wasn't a Vanilla Ice Fan but I did like MC Hammer until he was trying to battle Michael Jackson and then I had say Hell to the No! LOL!!!!!

MC Hammer could rip something up though. I dont care what no one says, MC Hammer could whip Michael back to the Jackson 5's so he could get some more practice. Michael Jackson had his moves but MC Hammer was a twista, flippa, kicka, puncha, splita, and all that good stuff.
:white-flag:
15 years 9 months ago #124

Was it Vanilla Ice that lied about his childhood where he claimed he grew up in the projects but really went to a private school?

Yup! you can tell when someone lies about where they are from. A true hood banger shows.
:laugh:
15 years 9 months ago #125

Was it Vanilla Ice that lied about his childhood where he claimed he grew up in the projects but really went to a private school?
15 years 9 months ago #126

Replied by KMoney on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

MC Hammer better beat it!

I know thats right
15 years 9 months ago #127

MC Hammer better beat it! :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #128

Don't forget about Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer.

I Wasn't a Vanilla Ice Fan but I did like MC Hammer until he was trying to battle Michael Jackson and then I had say Hell to the No! LOL!!!!!
15 years 9 months ago #129

Don't forget about Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer. :cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #130

Ahhh nah, so we are going to have an ipod artist contest in here hugh? Wait til I come back from the mall, i am going to sit down and spill out my rap artist too. I am going to take it back to Slick Rick and Danna Dane.

Nooo you did not say Afrika Bambata! Ahhhh naaaa something to add to the ipod, I missed that song Perfect Beat! I am krip walking now

Oh how in the world could I forget Slick Rick, Doug E Fresh and the Get Fresh Crew. And Danna Dane. Holla!
15 years 9 months ago #131

The new Ice Cube album coming out next month is on the top of my list.
15 years 9 months ago #132

Replied by keys on topic Re: MP3 players discussion

KMoney, luv that list, especially the Digable Planets. I gotta get that "Rebirth of Slick".:cheesing:
15 years 9 months ago #133

Ahhh nah, so we are going to have an ipod artist contest in here hugh? Wait til I come back from the mall, i am going to sit down and spill out my rap artist too. I am going to take it back to Slick Rick and Danna Dane.

Nooo you did not say Afrika Bambata! Ahhhh naaaa something to add to the ipod, I missed that song Perfect Beat! I am krip walking now
15 years 9 months ago #134

KMoney, you got the real old school music on your iPod. I think we should post our playlists in this thread just for fun. I'll post mine when I get a hold of my iPod. :cool:
15 years 9 months ago #135