BankAmericard® Credit Card
- 0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days, then 11.49% - 21.49% Variable APR.
- Balance transfer fee of either 3% of the amount of the transfer or $10 (whichever is greater) applies
- No annual fee
- Saves you more on interest when you transfer balances from higher rate credit cards
- $0 Liability Guarantee, so you're not responsible for any fraudulent charges made on your account
- Access your FICO® Score for free within Online and Mobile Banking
|Credit Target||Type||Annual Fee||BT Intro APR||Purchase Intro APR||Regular APR||Rewards|
|Excellent Credit, Good Credit||Personal||$0*||0% Intro APR for 18 billing cycles for balance transfers made in the first 60 days*||N/A*||11.49%* - 21.49%*||None|
- ShopSafe®. Add an extra layer of protection when you shop online
- $0 Liability Guarantee is featured on all Bank of America® consumer credit cards. You’re not responsible for any fraudulent charge and we’ll credit any fraudulent charges back to your account as soon as the next day.
- Overdraft Protection. An optional service to help prevent declined purchases, returned checks or other overdrafts when you link your eligible Bank of America® checking account to your credit card
Our Editor's Commentary:
Are you interested in a convenient credit card packed with top of the line features? If so, the BankAmericard® Credit Card is an offer to consider.
The $0 annual fee is competitive. Furthermore, it comes with chip technology for enhanced security and zero liability fraud protection.
Consumers with good to excellent credit will enjoy learning more about this credit card.
Is this the card you want? Apply On-line
It's fast and easy to compare card offers by the criteria you require. That way you get the best card for your needs. Find more credit cards.